Map Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Life, Joy, Empire and Victory?
-Lewis Hill, the fascist English dictator, is assassinated by a bomb plot*
-His advisor, John Westmoreland, takes over as Leader.
-While the plot was done by American spies, the blame is piled on the Spanish, French and Celts.
-The Americans manage to occupy more of Ireland in the brief chaos.
-By using "overstorming" the English manage to occupy half of Spain. Madrid is heavily defended.
-The American Language Organization is set up to choose a new name for the English language.
-Camp Albion is now too full, so a new concrentration camp is built in France. It is named Camp Dependable.
-Reports of Celts undergoing terrible treatment goes to Canada. They recoil at this and passes a law saying that they are not a Dominion anymore, but a independent Kingdom of Canada.
-The war with Quebec continues.
-An Australasian Separtment Movement starts.
-The Japanese Independence Party is established.
-The London Rallies start.
-The Red Rebellion in Venezola advances.
-The Free French finish taking over British West Africa and starts on Somalia.

*Done on request. Consider this to be an alt-Valkyrie went right.

Beautiful.png

And you expect the NCR to just quietly sit by while you are doing this?

The first thing that I personally think will happen once the Courier kicks the NCR out of the Mojave is that they will start mobilising, and producing weapons and armour and vehicles. Most importantly, vehicles. The NCR has a proven ability to build and operate Vertibirds, for one thing. They are on the verge of being able to construct power armour. And the gun runners, who admittedly do have a factory in New Vegas, are centered in the NCR so you know they can build just about any kind of weapon they'd like.

In about a year or two they'll attack again, and this time they aren't fucking around either. For New Vegas to survive this... it's not impossible, with the right tactical and strategic thinking. But at the same time New Vegas itself isn't exactly in a very good defensive position. Especially if you add the NCR airpower into the mix. It's unlikely that New Vegas can survive this.

And even if they do they won't be in the position to attack the NCR. Their losses are going to be huge. They'll need time to recuperate. Which is probably when the remnants of the Legion will strike, if they have any sort of strategic sense at all...

This could be of some use.

KCammy

Banned
I think that given production of a far advanced military, (The Securitrons) then Vegas could defeat the NCR. I'd imagine a couple factories could put out more securitrons, and more quickly than the training needed for human soldiers, than the NCR.

It'd take a while to outnumber the NCR, but you wouldn't need to.

Also, NCR airpower is irrelevent. The Lucky 38 has massively powerful missile defense systems. Mr. House put alot of work into that, and there's no reason it couldn't serve against the NCR's miniscule air force.

But with your points in mind, I'll certainly need to make the time for NCR's defeat alot longer.

EDIT - Would anyone be interested if I opened a thread in ASB, with a more revised version of this?

Well my plan would be to stay put until I could take on the NCR. Begin producing Securitrons. Hoover Dam has enough power to supply a couple factories, right?
Good luck trying to even trying to build those factories. Securitrons are highly advance tech and most factories in Mojave in in very poor shape to say the least. Conquering NCR is laughable at best, even lanius was aware that the Legion was too over stretched as it was, Conquering NCR with an army of robots that can't be replaced for years at least is a bad idea. Espically since Mojave has a been a minor, somewhat unpopular war to the NCR before, invading NCR proper would be waking up a sleeping bear. They Got tanks for crying out loud.

There is a reason Mr.House has the treaty prepared for Lee and wants to save the president.

I think that given production of a far advanced military, (The Securitrons) then Vegas could defeat the NCR. I'd imagine a couple factories could put out more securitrons, and more quickly than the training needed for human soldiers, than the NCR.

Also, NCR airpower is irrelevent. The Lucky 38 has massively powerful missile defense systems. Mr. House put alot of work into that, and there's no reason it couldn't serve against the NCR's miniscule air force.

But with your points in mind, I'll certainly need to make the time for NCR's defeat alot longer.

EDIT - Would anyone be interested if I opened a thread in ASB, with a more revised version of this?
First of all, It will be a long time before you can build an advanced factory like that, that is an undeinable FACT. Also you are seriously underestimating how large NCR is compared to New Vegas, NCR had almost 2 million citizens some forty years ago, New Vega's Seuritrons are in the hundreds at best. You have a great defensive army but it's a terrible idea to use it against NCR like that.

I would be interested in a seperate thread.

KCammy

Banned
Good luck trying to even trying to build those factories. Securitrons are highly advance tech and most factories in Mojave in in very poor shape to say the least.

You'd get it eventually. I didn't say it'd happen overnight.

And surely House would have enough to data to know how to build them and what kind of tech you'd need.

I'd also invest hugely in a human army.

As has been mentioned building those robots isn't going to be easy. The NCR will easily be able to kill more than you can build. The robots aren't invincible (as the game should show you).

And the NCR would probably try to capture one of those robots, and if and when they do they can figure out how to build it.

You'd get it eventually. I didn't say it'd happen overnight.

And surely House would have enough to data to know how to build them and what kind of tech you'd need.

I'd also invest hugely in a human army.
It would be lucky if it happened in the Courier's lifetime. Knowning how to do something and being able to do something are two very different things. Building one of those things requires a lot of advanced tech that you likely don't have in working order or the ability to repair broken ones. And any human army you could raise would be NOTHING compared to NCR's Army which as I need remind you, according to the Fallout wiki, has freaking TANKS.

KCammy

Banned
It would be lucky if it happened in the Courier's lifetime. Knowning how to do something and being able to do something are two very different things. Building one of those things requires a lot of advanced tech that you likely don't have in working order or the ability to repair broken ones. And any human army you could raise would be NOTHING compared to NCR's Army which as I need remind you, according to the Fallout wiki, has freaking TANKS.

Right. I will open a thread in ASB detailing everything. Hopefully it'll be more plausable.

Anyone interested? (Would it go in ASB?)

Well, here it is. I only have a rough idea of what everything is.
falloutuk.png

The grey dots are vault-type things.
Red is the Kingdom of East Anglia, which is feudalistic.
Orange is the Republic of Northumbria.
The Dark Blue in Scotland is.......some kind of Scottish feudal Kingdom.
The Cyan in Wessex is basically the equivalent of the BoS
Pink is the remnants of the pre-war UK.
The Yellow is some kind of Welsh tribal thing? (Not to sure on this one)
Blue in Calais and Dover is a French fiefdom of some sort.
And the various green states in Ireland are different petty fiefs.

Teshuvah

Banned
Wow, those maps and backstories make mine of Post-War America in 2281 look pathetic in comparison. :(

Anyways, this is my map of the Fallout world shortly before New Vegas. Blue=NCR, Yellow=Mojave Wasteland, Red=Caesar's Legion, Orange=Enclave (beaten out of Capital Wasteland), Grey=Capital Wasteland, Purple=Commonwealth.

Untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.