Map Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The State of Ainu is a Ainu-special state like Nunavut is to the Inuit

there aren't enough Ainu to even try that.
it also wouldn't explain why it has Northern Honshu.

Okinawa is an name imposed by an ignorant American government. Plans is made to split the State of Okinawa in the State of Kyushu and the State of Shokoku
I made some mistakes, Sorry! :eek:

Considering Okinawa is no where near Kyushu or Shikoku, the American government would have failed World Geography forever.

Vexacus

Banned
Does anyone know where I can get a decent map of the far east with national borders on that I can recolor in MS Paint?

Ameriwank Map without the Southwest! Please comment! Yes its ASB!

Names aside, there's no way America could get France, Australia, NZ, Japan... without the help of ASBs. And there be no way they could get them without trying to get territories closer to home, which are much less trouble, i.e. California :rolleyes:

Continuing to brush up on mapmaking. Continuing to play Minecraft.

a_minecraft_map_by_ofaloaf-d38ncco.png

Eden Station is right near the spawn point, but it's Pit-Crossroads Station (build inside a deep pit, hence the name) that I intend to turn into the focal point of a highly complex rail system. The only redstone-activated switch so far is the one at the interchange between West Railhead and Eden Station-- that's controlled from Pit-Crossroads, but I intend to add others as the network expands.

Next up on the list is to build a line from Cactus Station to Skeleton Peak (so many goddamn archers) and give Cactus control of a redstone switch which should allow anyone at the station the choice to head to Pit-Crossroads or take a bypass and continue on to either Eden or West Railhead.

That is an epic map. Got a very minecraft feel to it. If you aren't going into the nether, try and get the steampunk texture pack.

Names aside, there's no way America could get France, Australia, NZ, Japan... without the help of ASBs. And there be no way they could get them without trying to get territories closer to home, which are much less trouble, i.e. California :rolleyes:

Perhaps this is a crapsack world, and they joined the US voluntarily rather than be swallowed by the evil NaziCommieJapIslamicist Empire? :)

Bruce

1. You mention a USSR, but it still looks like Russia on the map.
2. How have the Japanese not collapsed/given up yet on China? I know TL-191 wanks the Japanese to blindness, but I'd think by 1958 they'd have either won, lost or at least stabilized the situation.

1. Did I say USSR? I meant Russia.

2. Japan has withdrawn from China but keeps a powerful sphere of influence there

Hallo, all. Here is another of my regulersort of maps, which always seem to either receive great applause or great scorn, oddly.

The three Iberians where once united into a single state, under the leadership of Simão Allvariz the Great of The Duchy of Ourense, Under who's rule Iberia Prospered, driving (as they thought) the Last remenants of the moors from Granada... However, when he died, the Great Iberian State collapsed, as the Nations of Valladolid-Castilla, Nueva Aragona and Nueva Portugal declared independence. Over the next 20 years they squabbled, weakening them to the point of collapse... allowing the Grand Caliph Jalal of Nadorre to attack, scattering the weak remains of Great Iberia to the wind. At the Height of this great deconquesta, Jalel was struck fatally by a mad horse, dieing less then a day later. As the Ruined Iberian armies where rallied , the Moroccans where forced to sign peace in exchanges for much of old Al-Andulas. However, much more recently, when the Iberians had lost there meager colonies to the French, the Arabs struck again...

When i feel more up to it, quit possibly i'll add more on the other areas of the world, maybe make a thread for the whole timeline, however, i'm in a rush now. so, let me throw a few facts out and leave, umm... The Delhi Empire is the single most advanced nation in the world, which uses a style modeled on the Hungarian system but with heavier use of artillery, because many years back when they barely had only 1400s level knowledge of warfare they sold several valued port cities to the Hungarians in exchange for military training, and have since also been rapidly developing new forms of heavy cannonry, while keeping an only slightly behind the times type of personnel weapon (they have very Primitive steam driven tanks with small mortars, but still use Muskets), Umm, the English state is called Isis and Ruled from Oxford, and... yes that is the Ukrainian Empire. I was lazy in Oceania, will fix later, and i'll explain more then to!! Gott Verdamme it... that took way to long, boy i love to ramble, eh? Oh, i didn't even explain the two Chinas!!! Oh no... uh, be back soon?

Dat Mamluk tooketh my sandwitchyis.png

Hallo, all. Here is another of my regulersort of maps, which always seem to either receive great applause or great scorn, oddly.

?

A few questions:

when did the de- or re-reconquista take place?

what's that big dark green thing in S. America?

Isis? :confused:

(I like map keys, myself)

Also, blobby Africa is blobby.

Bruce

Continuing to brush up on mapmaking. Continuing to play Minecraft.

Eden Station is right near the spawn point, but it's Pit-Crossroads Station (build inside a deep pit, hence the name) that I intend to turn into the focal point of a highly complex rail system. The only redstone-activated switch so far is the one at the interchange between West Railhead and Eden Station-- that's controlled from Pit-Crossroads, but I intend to add others as the network expands.

Next up on the list is to build a line from Cactus Station to Skeleton Peak (so many goddamn archers) and give Cactus control of a redstone switch which should allow anyone at the station the choice to head to Pit-Crossroads or take a bypass and continue on to either Eden or West Railhead.

I didn't know minecraft had maps like that. I thought that you just built stuff like lego out of a randomly-generated environment.

Last edited:
Going to try one more time:

Map of my nation in a SW game. POD is France wins Seven Years War, but loses its colonies in Rebellions similar to American Revolution.

The United Provinces of Quebec:

attachment.php

A continuation of my last map.

Some time in the future.

The "Expelling Crusade" was a Hungarian, and Byzantium attack on the Ottoman Empire after it had been weaken by internal strife, a succession crisis, and an attack by the Babylonian Khaganate. The end result was a smaller Kingdom of the Ottoturks. Lithuania, a rising star has led an attack, along with Muscovite Russia, against the failing Golden Horde, which ended in success. Austria trade's parts of conquered Aquilea for Venetian land south of them, and though Austria grow's little, it is a major force, with great internal stability.

The Papal State led an attack against an expansionist Milan, where most of the Italian Penn. was against Milan. The Papal State also annexed the Aragonese vassal with rights, however the real cause was to stay hushed about the Aragonese-Portuguese attack on a weakened Castille.

The Maghreb Empire is created after Tunis-Granada annexes the North African coast.

In a fatal war, France was destroyed by the Kingdom of England(Now Kingdom of England-Frankia) and the Kingdom of Burgundy.

Bavaria conquers Southern Germany while Pomerania and Brandenburg join together, and then unite what remains of the northern HRE.

hmm.png

Going to try one more time:

Map of my nation in a SW game. POD is France wins Seven Years War, but loses its colonies in Rebellions similar to American Revolution.

The United Provinces of Quebec:
Here's a protip: If the POD is back in the 1760s, any large North American Francophone nation isn't going to be called Quebec. It most likely be called Canada, or New France. Also, both the *Maine, and *Labrador province borders are a tad too convergent. Also, if the French won the Seven Years, wouldn't the Ohio Country be French controlled? Now the last one wouldn't have to the case and The Ohio country possibly could be held by the Brits, but the first two are the case. However, I like this map, and I hope to see more from this world, especially an explanation of the UPQ's southern and northern neighbors. :)
A continuation of my last map.

Some time in the future.

The "Expelling Crusade" was a Hungarian, and Byzantium attack on the Ottoman Empire after it had been weaken by internal strife, a succession crisis, and an attack by the Babylonian Khaganate. The end result was a smaller Kingdom of the Ottoturks. Lithuania, a rising star has led an attack, along with Muscovite Russia, against the failing Golden Horde, which ended in success. Austria trade's parts of conquered Aquilea for Venetian land south of them, and though Austria grow's little, it is a major force, with great internal stability.

The Papal State led an attack against an expansionist Milan, where most of the Italian Penn. was against Milan. The Papal State also annexed the Aragonese vassal with rights, however the real cause was to stay hushed about the Aragonese-Portuguese attack on a weakened Castille.

The Maghreb Empire is created after Tunis-Granada annexes the North African coast.

In a fatal war, France was destroyed by the Kingdom of England(Now Kingdom of England-Frankia) and the Kingdom of Burgundy.

Bavaria conquers Southern Germany while Pomerania and Brandenburg join together, and then unite what remains of the northern HRE.
This is pretty cool, what with the Burgundy Wank, and Danish Scotland, but Weirdly Shaped Austria is Weirdly Shaped.

Laurentia

Banned
Typical Axis Wank Victory Map... With slight alterations. PoD is the British Expeditionary Force gets toasted at Dunkirk, as well as all of the equipment captured. Some other PoD's before and after this, I'll list them all tomorrow when I do a full Description and what not. I'm too tired right now.

AxisWankVictory.png

Status
Not open for further replies.