Map Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it dose seem like the French lost a bit of territory.

True, and a lot of Frenchmen are annoyed: but the RC's Dutch allies wanted some payback for historical humiliations, the German members of the Confederation wanted an independent Rhinelands, and the Confederations leaders are no more geniuses of foresight than the folks at Versailles OTL...I mean, it's not like France lost French-speaking majority areas, right?

(Or are you just opposed in principle to France losing any territory? :) )

Bruce

Anabaptists! Oh, god, the Anabaptists are coming! :eek:

Annabellists, not Anabaptists. They're my TL's (cough) equivalent to Jacobites, although they're sometimes called Stuartists just to keep things confusing.

Hewaaaaa!?!? :eek::eek::eek:

Yorkshiremen! To arms! To arms! Together we must crush the Hispanophile invasion!

Damn you Ofaloaf! :mad:

Suffer, the lot of you! Ahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaokay it's not that big of a Spanish invasion but I don't care the big one already happened and caused this mess in the first place.

england4byf3.png

world in 2008. A more powerful US that won Korea, Vietnam and kept Cuba from going communist. Nearing the end of WW2 the US put greater effort into keeping the Chinese Nationalists alive and while they weren't successful in prevent the communists from taking a majority of China they do manage to keep control of the southern part. Currently the situation with China is similar to that of North and South Korea OTL. A democratic capitalist republic with a strong and powerful economy thats is guarded by scores of American troops while a communist north falls behind in almost everything except for new techniques for propaganda. Also the USSR broke up in the mid 1980's. There is also no muslin extremism or Islamic terrorist groups either.
Currently the situation for the US is akin to what Rome was after the Second Punic war.

2008alt.png

world in 2008. A more powerful US that won Korea, Vietnam and kept Cuba from going communist. Nearing the end of WW2 the US put greater effort into keeping the Chinese Nationalists alive and while they weren't successful in prevent the communists from taking a majority of China they do manage to keep control of the southern part. Currently the situation with China is similar to that of North and South Korea OTL. A democratic capitalist republic with a strong and powerful economy thats is guarded by scores of American troops while a communist north falls behind in almost everything except for new techniques for propaganda. Also the USSR broke up in the mid 1980's. There is also no muslin extremism or Islamic terrorist groups either.
Currently the situation for the US is akin to what Rome was after the Second Punic war.
Ameriwank?

amamamamamamamerimeri AMERIWANK! :eek::eek:

There are no Cotton fabric extremist movements in OTL either.

How did the US come to influence all of those nations in the Middle East?
Hadn't really thought about it. I just wanted to post a Ameriwank map since I haven't in... ever I think.

don't suppose anyone would happen to have a cool map showing japan going victorious out of WWII?:rolleyes: (logically, SOMEBODY must have made such a map at least once!:D)

Krall

Banned
don't suppose anyone would happen to have a cool map showing japan going victorious out of WWII?:rolleyes: (logically, SOMEBODY must have made such a map at least once!:D)

People have made maps showing a Japan coming out of WW2 victorious, none were really cool.

I might have a stab at doing one, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.