Let's discuss the AH elements in "Fringe"

was enterprise, "A Mirror darkle, I&II"...ive always found the mirrorverse more interesting, cos its more realistic in the originas of a human dominated society in space
Er, "was Enterprise"? No, it was Enterprise that presented a new explanation (and it was not in the Mirror Episodes. What does their realistic-or-not nature have to do with anything? It is neither related to the actual subject matter, nor to the diversion I must apologise to Hendryk for having caused), but it was DS9 that established that TOS-era Klingons had smooth foreheads in-universe.

Er, "was Enterprise"? No, it was Enterprise that presented a new explanation (and it was not in the Mirror Episodes. What does their realistic-or-not nature have to do with anything? It is neither related to the actual subject matter, nor to the diversion I must apologise to Hendryk for having caused), but it was DS9 that established that TOS-era Klingons had smooth foreheads in-universe.

i wasnt talking about the klingons this time..i was talking about the Gorn part of your own comment, which you said was in deep space nine, but tyheyve only being seen in "Area" (tos) and "A, Mirror darkley" (enterprise), which i found more "realistic"

i wasnt talking about the klingons this time..i was talking about the Gorn part of your own comment, which you said was in deep space nine, but tyheyve only being seen in "Area" (tos) and "A, Mirror darkley" (enterprise), which i found more "realistic"
I did not mean to imply (and it was implication at best - I said 'kind of like' in relation to the special effects of TOS, the connection to DS9 only came after and talked about the Klingons) that they were in DS9. My point was that Roddenberry's stance was that just as the Gorn 'really' looked like lizard-men and not what TOS showed them to be (men in rubber lizard suits), so did the Klingons always have their foreheads, TOS just wasn't able to show them.

It is pretty obvious that The Observers are ASB's. It's a TV show, for God's sake!:p It would be fun to read their version of AH.com, though.:eek::eek::eek: