Kings Are Like Stars: An NBA Timeline

Kings Are Like Stars Title 3.png

"SHAQ WASN’T TALENTED, HE WAS JUST STRONG. I WAS TALENTED, AND I WAS STRONGER.” - DIVAC

"I'm not trying to win individual awards. Kobe and Shaq were." - Webber

"We made key stops and key baskets and stayed focused throughout the game. " - Stojaković

"We got some stops and a lot of fast break points tonight. That was the key to the win. " - Bibby

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to Sakura's insane and crazy world of the NBA from a world unlike our own. All it took was a different bounce for the world of the NBA to be completely different to the one we know.​

You have my curiosity.
Thanks I appreciate it. I know sports for alternate history is very niche, but I love basketball. After watchin SB Nation's video on the Sacramento Kings I was finally inspired to do an NBA timeline that was well within the range of not having to span more than three decades. But something close to nearly decades instead.

Also means I'm doing my best to treat this as realistic as possible. I'm doing some deep archival dive.

Let me guess, Kings beat LA in Game 6 in 2002, beat the Nets in the Finals.

As long as Tim Duncan gets a carry job playoff series like in OTL 2003 I'll be happy. ;)