Kentucky Fried Politics: A Colonel Sanders Timeline

On my latest read-through of this great timeline; I love it! I just happened to notice that TTL seems to suggest that IRA leader Ian Paisley was killed in both December 1967 and February 1970. Unless your intent was to have Zombie Ian terrorize Northern Ireland for just over two years, you might want to fix the 1967 one to say that he survived that assassination attempt. Other than that - great as always!

View attachment 887615
- Logo for Miss Millie's Fried Chicken since 1995.
Great job with this!
So has there ever been a Blu-ray analogue brought up ITTL?
I can't recall, it's been nearly 3 years since I finished writing it, lol! Last thing I think I mentioned was Micro-Laserdisc - also known as MLDs, if I remember correctly.
On my latest read-through of this great timeline; I love it! I just happened to notice that TTL seems to suggest that IRA leader Ian Paisley was killed in both December 1967 and February 1970. Unless your intent was to have Zombie Ian terrorize Northern Ireland for just over two years, you might want to fix the 1967 one to say that he survived that assassination attempt. Other than that - great as always!
Thank you very much for pointing this out to me. I went back and revised it so he was severely wounded in an attempt on his life in December 1967 and was fully assassinated in February 1970. Thanks again for pointing out that overlooked error!

An idea: HD-MLD is the Blu-ray of TTL. Inspired by HD-DVD. Or some other name, I dunno.

Also, tying in with the idea of the Rock-afire Explosion being bigger ITTL (as Aaron Fechter goes on to do the SpongeBob's animatronics and effects in some films), how about a TV show that ran on TON-o'-Toons from 1995 to 2004? I'd picture the artstyle looking like this. Also a movie or two, maybe a reboot on a vide-streaming service like OTL's Animaniacs reboot.

Last edited:
Don't mean to double post, but you might want to fix a couple errors:
  • ITTL, Coya Knutson becomes Governor of Minnesota in 1966. but is stated to be in Congress in the article mentioning her 1968 marriage.
  • Squidward and Mr. Krabs are stated to have been voiced by Tom Kenny and Patrick Pinney in a section describing The SpongeBob Zone, but they're listed as being voiced by Don Cornelius and Charlie Adler in the cast list.

Don't mean to double post, but you might want to fix a couple errors:
  • ITTL, Coya Knutson becomes Governor of Minnesota in 1966. but is stated to be in Congress in the article mentioning her 1968 marriage.
  • Squidward and Mr. Krabs are stated to have been voiced by Tom Kenny and Patrick Pinney in a section describing The SpongeBob Zone, but they're listed as being voiced by Don Cornelius and Charlie Adler in the cast list.
Thanks, I've just fixed both errors in both this thread and the thread in the finished timeline section.

Also, in terms of major film studios other than Disney and 20th Century Fox ITTL, who would own them? (e.g. Paramount, Warner Bros., Universal, MGM, and Columbia). Though I bet Warner Bros. doesn't go through all these failed mergers like AOL, AT&T or Discovery ITTL.

Last edited:
Another thing: with Pat Sajak retiring from Wheel of Fortune IOTL, who would be an appropriate candidate to succeed him, given Ryan Seacrest's selection would likely be butterflied? Ideally I'd go for a host below the age of 50, who would go on for a long time.