Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

The Integralist wank is once again showing its face though. As far as I'm aware the dev team has taken a more hands off approach to the tvtropes pages, so I don't think it will get any real cleanup (and they aren't very active either, TNO has a way bigger following on tvtropes). I might try my hand at fixing some parts up for it later.

The Integralist wank is once again showing its face though. As far as I'm aware the dev team has taken a more hands off approach to the tvtropes pages, so I don't think it will get any real cleanup (and they aren't very active either, TNO has a way bigger following on tvtropes). I might try my hand at fixing some parts up for it later.
I think the Tv Tropes page likely isn't adiministrated by the devs, differently from the Wiki.
The Brazilian Integralists have always been a vehemently antisemitic path (their initial "regent" HoS was the man responsible for spreading the Protocols of Elders of Zion in Brazil, and their HoG basically stated it was impossible for Jews to be "loyal" to the brazilian nation). Idk what you're talking about them stopping antisemitism. The whole "Natpop Brazil is the best NatPop path" or people calling it wholesome and anticolonial has always been down to people just, not reading anything in front of their eyes.
I think this confunsion likely comes from people confunsing the irl AIB with krtl AIB, while Barros is without a doubt a anti-semite, as far as i'm aware that was not the case of the leader of the Irl AIB Plínio Salgado, meanwhile the HoG was not even part of the AIB, as he lead his own group the AIPB.

Honestly, i think the AIPB should have been the natpop party instead of the AIB, as it seems like Plínio Salgado and whatever his beliefs would look like in krtl are irrelevant.

I think the Tv Tropes page likely isn't adiministrated by the devs, differently from the Wiki.

I think this confunsion likely comes from people confunsing the irl AIB with krtl AIB, while Barros is without a doubt a anti-semite, as far as i'm aware that was not the case of the leader of the Irl AIB Plínio Salgado, meanwhile the HoG was not even part of the AIB, as he lead his own group the AIPB.

Honestly, i think the AIPB should have been the natpop party instead of the AIB, as it seems like Plínio Salgado and whatever his beliefs would look like in krtl are irrelevant.
An earlier event mention Salgado as a writter, but I think that is it.

Idk what you're talking about them stopping antisemitism. The whole "Natpop Brazil is the best NatPop path" or people calling it wholesome and anticolonial has always been down to people just, not reading anything in front of their eyes.

It can be both the "best NatPop path" and still be bad. I can say that Salazar's clerical fascism was probably "best" version of fascism in OTL without in anyway whitewashing it because when you comparators are Nazi Germany, Ustase Croatia, Imperial Japan, Franco etc. you can be shitty while still being better than the alternatives.

NatPop Brazil clearly isn't a good place to be a minority or dissident. But compared to Iron Guard Romania or Savinkov's Russia? It seems a lot less bad.

The Brazilian Integralists have always been a vehemently antisemitic path (their initial "regent" HoS was the man responsible for spreading the Protocols of Elders of Zion in Brazil, and their HoG basically stated it was impossible for Jews to be "loyal" to the brazilian nation). Idk what you're talking about them stopping antisemitism. The whole "Natpop Brazil is the best NatPop path" or people calling it wholesome and anticolonial has always been down to people just, not reading anything in front of their eyes.
"Best natpop path".

I just noticed this thanks to Thoresby comment. I said "least bad" and pointed that it is bad.

Last edited:
I don't understand why the Integralists need a monarch from a famous dynasty so much.
I mean, most of the aristocrats lived in a different dimension compared to most people, they don't understand the problems of the common man.

Secondly, the monarch constantly interferes with the integralists and begins to struggle for power - this is also happening in Portugal and it is understood that this will begin in Brazil.

Why don't they just crown their leaders as "People's Emperors"? Perhaps in the style of Napoleon ....
I see zero point in restoring the old dynasties.

I don't understand why the Integralists need a monarch from a famous dynasty so much.
I mean, most of the aristocrats lived in a different dimension compared to most people, they don't understand the problems of the common man.

Secondly, the monarch constantly interferes with the integralists and begins to struggle for power - this is also happening in Portugal and it is understood that this will begin in Brazil.

Why don't they just crown their leaders as "People's Emperors"? Perhaps in the style of Napoleon ....
If I understood correctly , Monarchism was still popular in 1920s from the sources I gathered.

In the case of Brazil as Caio79 noticed, the movement is a mix of another movement called "Imperial Patrinovista Action" with the integralists. While the integralists didn't had support of the royal family OTL, the Patrinovistas had, this is their leader Arlindo Veiga Santos (nicknamed the black knight) with the claimant to the throne:

800px-Arlindo_Veiga_e_Pedro_Henrique.png

Some things people don't notice is that Barroso is just an regent not the prime minister. When the monarchy is restored Arlindo becomes the prime minister (head of government) while Pedro III turns into the Emperor.

Just random history buff. OTL the patrinovistas tried to do the process to take over the society through putting people in positions of power everywhere, they had magazines, lawyers, politicians, etc. What crushed them was Vargas since he manage to strengh the republican system so much that any appeal of monarchism (that was mostly based in a idealized past compared to the harsh present) was lost as the present became positive. And also because Vargas identified and purged their members, fired them from government jobs, censored their press, cracked down in their rallies with police, just like he did with the integralists, communists ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶o̶p̶p̶o̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶o̶p̶u̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶c̶t̶a̶t̶o̶r̶s̶h̶i̶p̶. By the time Brazil was a democracy again their members had missed the bus and the monarchical cause was lost, perharps this time for ever.

Last edited:
"Best natpop path".

I just noticed this thanks to Thoresby comment. I said "least bad" and pointed that it is bad.
My bad, I wasn't referring to your comment specifically but more the trend of people (mainly on reddit and discord) who have made apologia for NatPop Brazil or read the fairly propagandistic flavour text very literally. My disagreements was more with the guy who was openly romanticizing them earlier.

My bad, I wasn't referring to your comment specifically but more the trend of people (mainly on reddit and discord) who have made apologia for NatPop Brazil or read the fairly propagandistic flavour text very literally. My disagreements was more with the guy who was openly romanticizing them earlier.
No problem. ^_^

My thoughts on Russia.
The alliance that natpop Russia is creating should be called "Russian Order" ("Русский Порядок" in russian language)

"Moscow Pact" is too boring. More suitable for democratic Russia.

My thoughts on Russia.
The alliance that natpop Russia is creating should be called "Russian Order" ("Русский Порядок" in russian language)

Or more conventional right-wing authoritarians, for that matter.

My thoughts on Russia.

What about a name that doesn't refers to Russia itself, but an "equal alliance of natpops" with Russian in the top?

The "Pact of Sovereignty" or something?

(Note just to prevent any misjudgement, I know that the other natpop states will be puppets, the name is only propaganda).

What about a name that doesn't refers to Russia itself, but an "equal alliance of natpops" with Russian in the top?

(Note just to prevent any misjudgement, I know that the other natpop states will be puppets, the name is only propaganda).
I mean, Iran's NatPops are Savinkov-aligned and did a homegrown takeover without any Russian backing, so while most members would be puppets, there would be some who would be legitimate allies, albeit clearly junior partners of Russia.

My thoughts on Russia.

Personally I think they should join and take over the leadership of the Belgrade Pact to complete the Warsaw Pact analogy.

My thoughts on Russia.

Pact of Sovereign States Protected by Russia

My thoughts on Russia.

Isn't it "Moscow Accords", not Moscow Pact?