Kaiserreich: Legacy of the Weltkrieg

@Gukpard are you role playing as the fed or just playing them?

Roleplaying.

But the pixels ingame don´t know they doomed to war ;).
Besides MacA coups against presidents, which try radical change without a clear electoral mandat.
Long and Reed rebell, becausesee the election stolen by "a corrupt bargain".
But WI a president wins an instant run-off election with a clear majority of the popular vote?
It would be much harder to justify acoup or a rebellion against him

Still, it is worth doing that and invalidating over 50% of the US landmass that does not have the same population as these other places?

@Milites Having spoken to the team, it appears the India map is not official and has been retconned.
It never was the real map, though... it's just a map of all the possible tags.

I...don't like this at all. Much as I dislike some aspects of the current setup, Pakistan as a concept did not exist until 1933 in OTL, and would not exist in KRTL most likely.
Not true. The concept of a separate Muslim nation in India is far older than 1933, and the name "Pakistan" simply means "land of the pure" in Urdu, it's not a some sort of artificial creation which never existed prior to the Muslim League.

Pakistan in KR is also completely different from OTL Pakistan in everything except name.

Still, it is worth doing that and invalidating over 50% of the US landmass that does not have the same population as these other places?
It won't, though. None of the states will be perfectly aligned to any one candidate. That means any vote, anywhere, can help tip the balance, rather than a situation where tons of votes are invalidated like the EC imposes.

It won't, though. None of the states will be perfectly aligned to any one candidate. That means any vote, anywhere, can help tip the balance, rather than a situation where tons of votes are invalidated like the EC imposes.

I don't know what to think, elections in Brazil always have been decided by the majority so this seems alien to me, but on another hand over half of the country, in fact most states apart from São Paulo, Minas Gerais, Bahia and RIo Grande do Sul never had a say on elections, and we got over 20 states!

The "Senator Huey Long" channel just posted a apparentely self made version of the "Every Man a King" song.

It came out 40 minutes ago, you are amoung the first to see it.

@Milites a F for your indian lore

Did you had any say on this?

79txi1ufsp151.jpg

I'm getting massively dissapointed if the Nizam is unable to make a empire

India Rework time:
I'm not sure what I think of this new version. On the one hand, I will miss the Bharatiya Commune and "Pakistan" is pretty anachronistic seeing as the term was first used to define an Indian Muslim state in 1933 as far as I can tell, but on the other hand, the other two states did have major problems.

Not thrilled about the rework but it should be interesting.