Jagiellonian miracle Or Queen Anna Jagiellon has an son

Chapter I miraculous birth
Wawel Royal Castle-Krakow 12 November 1577

As the great comet passed over earth in the year 1577, there was a great deal of celebration in Krakow, the capital of the Kingdom of Poland and the Grand Duchy of Lithuania. All people of the city, whether they were mere common folk, priests, burgher, or nobles, celebrated the miraculous event of the birth of a child by Anna Jagiellon. an event that seemed all but impossible, but it seemed that God favored Poland. Of course, when first the rumors spread that Queen Anna was possibly pregnant, many ignored it, as it seemed highly unlikely that women her age could get pregnant. And even as Anna had signs of pregnancy on her body, many who wished to see her child not be born for there goal had calmed themselves by thinking of how it would likely end with death for both the child and the mother. The castle of Wawel was full of activity as various servants ran from one passageway to another, and yet, without doubt, the castle was full of joyful delight. even as Anna screamed and pushed, she could not believe just how much God had blessed her with the opportunity of having a child an a child of her flesh and body. She had all but given up any hopes of having any children when she had married at her age her husband, Stephan, but now, even as she screamed, she was the happiest that she ever was. The child was strong; his screams were those of vitality. and as she was finally able to hold her son with her own hands, she smiled. He was beautiful; he had her features, but with the eyes of his father. How are Anna and the child? Are they okay? King Stephen stepped into the room. Anna and Stephan were certainly not the Star-crossed lovers of the old fairy tales that were read by her mother in her childhood. How could they be their age? Difference alone was large, but he was a good man and husband, and more than that, he was a great king. Anna could definitely have had the worst husband than Stephen. Anna I never expected this when you started showing the signs of pregnancy. and even bearing us a son, Stephen looked at the baby in the hands of his wife. "He looks very much like you, dear Anna, but he has my eyes." I have bore him as is the duty of any wife, but he is more than just my wife's duty husband; he is the prince of Poland, your heir, and our miracle. What shall you name him? Anna spoke Perhaps Stephen after your father. "I was thinking of Sigismund." What do you think Anna after your brother and father? It's a fine and good name and shows that he shares blood with Previous.

And with that, the king left the birthing chamber with his son. presentient him to the various courtiers and nobles that had gathered to see the miracle of the house Jagiellon. "My noble lords and ladies, meet your king's son, Sigismund Królewicz, nephew of and grandson of two fine kings, sharing the same glorious name of Sigismund." The reception of the court at the birth of a son was full of excitement. and wonder of the miraculous birth of the long-desired son of King Stephen many had after all thought that with his old wife, the marriage would have resulted in no children, yet here was the prince as strong and heathy as any other babe truly miracle

But this unexpected news was not met with happiness by everyone in Europe or even inside the realm itself, as many great magnates had hope to install after the death of Stephen and the weak Forgan king that would strengthen them even more; thus, the birth of a son with the blood of Jagiellons was met with ill ease, but such motions were not limited to magnets of Poland alone, for the king of Sweden, John III, had long desired to have his own son. also named Sigismund, succeeded the throne of Poland. The rumors of his sister in law's pregnancies were troubling enough, but the birth of a son was truly a terrible blow against his plot of placing his son on the throne of Poland.

So yes, another story. I know that I have already written a lot of unfished ones, but when you get an idea, you just have to write one. Anyhow, what are your guys thoughts on the development, in my opinion, of one of the more capable kings? Having a child with Anan would make very interesting changes.

Do you have any candidates for eventual marriages? All of your thoughts are appreciated.

Maybe one of daughters of Charles, Archduke of Austria and Maria Anna of Bavaria?
That makes sense, as Sigsmund of Sweden married two of Charles daughters, and so did Sigsmund of Transylvania, who also married one of Charles daughters, so Sigsmund also marrying one of Charles daughters makes sense. and there sure are lot of Sigsmunds

I will recommend to choose between Anne (OTL Queen of Poland and Sweden), Maria Christina (OTL Duchess of Transylvania) and Catherine Renata (OTL betrohed to Duke of Parma, but died before marriage).

There was also Elizabeth, born in 1577, but died as a child. Close to Sigismund's age, there are also Gregoria and Eleonora, but they did not have good health. The rest are too young in my opinion.

There are also daughters of Prince Albert of Prussia and Maria Eleonora of Cleves. OTL Maria Eleonora was against marrying her daughters to Poland, but maybe the butterflies will make her have a different opinion here.

There was also Elizabeth, born in 1577, but died as a child. Close to Sigismund's age, there are also Gregoria and Eleonora, but they did not have good health. The rest are too young in my opinion.

There are also daughters of Prince Albert of Prussia and Maria Eleonora of Cleves. OTL Maria Eleonora was against marrying her daughters to Poland, but maybe the butterflies will make her have a different opinion here.
I will recommend to choose between Anne (OTL Queen of Poland and Sweden), Maria Christina (OTL Duchess of Transylvania) and Catherine Renata (OTL betrohed to Duke of Parma, but died before marriage).
Your making very good points with ether anna or one of her younger sisters would be an good marriage with strategic benefits of good relationship with hapsburgs and constance did have lots of children with Sigsmund of sweden so quite probably one of charles daughters