House of Stuart Poll.

Which Stuart timeline to choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aha, tbf, given Henry's desire to be involved in warfare otl, I could see him committing much sooner to the Thirty Years War, or at least pressurising his father to do so.
Well, if James dies on schedule then that would make Henry Frederick king at about the same time Denmark-Norway entered into the war, which could serve as a good time for a combined Anglo-Danish intervention

Aha, I think that could be doable.

It's possible, but I'm not sure Constantine would want to unite Britain. He was more interested in keeping Scotland under control.
I was thinking of a generational story where the Brittanica was eventually under the House of Alpin

Aha, tbf, given Henry's desire to be involved in warfare otl, I could see him committing much sooner to the Thirty Years War, or at least pressurising his father to do so.
what would be the Stuarts dynasty objective in the war if I remember the French during the war supported the protestants due to the rivalry between the Hesburgh and Valos/Borbon dynasty

VVD0D95

Banned
what would be the Stuarts dynasty objective in the war if I remember the French during the war supported the protestants due to the rivalry between the Hesburgh and Valos/Borbon dynasty

Restore Frederick V of the Palatine to his ancestral lands.

Actually, I think that Britain in this period in general was more anti-Habsburg/anti-Spain than they were anti-France, so it would make sense for them to be on the same side as France during the war against the Habsburgs

VVD0D95

Banned
Actually, I think that Britain in general were more anti-Habsburg/anti-Spain than they were anti-France, so it would make sense for them to be on the same side as France during the war against the Habsburgs

Yeah, at this point, France wasn't really seen as Britain's enemy, whereas Spain was seen as this all encompassing and powerful state that threatened English trade interests.

Most definitely.

How would that come about?
The collapse of the kingdom of England due to the House of Wessex being lead by under age children. The Viking seeing the weakness of the kingdom and the king of Dublin retaking Northumbria. As for the House of kingdom of Elba Constantine ii and his successors would slowly expanding the Kingdom. One big advantage the Scots would have it that the other kingdoms are I've been inheritance or warning with one another. I Invision a expansion happening due to the Scott's having a more unified Kingdom.

VVD0D95

Banned
The collapse of the kingdom of England due to the House of Wessex being lead by under age children. The Viking seeing the weakness of the kingdom and the king of Dublin retaking Northumbria. As for the House of kingdom of Elba Constantine ii and his successors would slowly expanding the Kingdom. One big advantage the Scots would have it that the other kingdoms are I've been inheritance or warning with one another. I Invision a expansion happening due to the Scott's having a more unified Kingdom.
I see

The with what have said it would not be that simple but it make sense that the strongest or most united Kingdom would eventually conquer the whole of Britannica. The King of England failed due to them being more interested in maintaining and gaining their ancestral in France. But with that stated the Vikings and Danish Kings could also conquer the land. For a story like that it would have to be divided into three part the first the war of petty Kings, the war of unification and the final part the kings of Britannica.

VVD0D95

Banned
The with what have said it would not be that simple but it make sense that the strongest or most united Kingdom would eventually conquer the whole of Britannica. The King of England failed due to them being more interested in maintaining and gaining their ancestral in France. But with that stated the Vikings and Danish Kings could also conquer the land. For a story like that it would have to be divided into three part the first the war of petty Kings, the war of unification and the final part the kings of Britannica.
I deed.

VVD0D95

Banned
So the results are in. Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales surviving is the winner, with Charles II and Catherine of Braganza having children in second place.

If anyone would like to join the message thread for the Henry Frederick idea please let me know :)

Deleted member 143920

So the results are in. Henry Frederick, Prince of Wales surviving is the winner, with Charles II and Catherine of Braganza having children in second place.

If anyone would like to join the message thread for the Henry Frederick idea please let me know :)

I saw in a timeline from 14 years back where Henry Frederick married Maria Elizabeth, second eldest surviving daughter of Charles 9th of Sweden. Could that be a marriage?

VVD0D95

Banned
I saw in a timeline from 14 years back where Henry Frederick married Maria Elizabeth, second eldest surviving daughter of Charles 9th of Sweden. Could that be a marriage?
I'm not sure, England wasn't really allied with Sweden at this point, and also, Maria Elizabeth I think was slated to marry a cousin from her father's side.