Highest amount of Chinese influence in Western Russia post-1800 possible?

Well, the first scenario is basically what I described in my writing above. Russia is really trashed by a very strong German Empire and it's new allies in thar description and then is basically made into various "Congo Free State" like fiefdoms. Anyways it's all up there, and I'm starting to think you didn't read it, or at least not carefully, as I pretty much described everything about it there. Also, I have to say I'm not really receptive to the whole "Mongols " thing as although they are Asian , they aren't Chinese, they're Mongolian.

I looked at that German idea. In the XIX it is not unrealistic and I’m not discussing XX century options, period. As for the Mongols, you clearly did not pay attention to what is written. Khubilai was the Great Khan but also an Emperor of China and in what I wrote the administrators, etc. are Chinese: the Mongols did not have them even in OTL and used the Chinese and Muslims.

I looked at that German idea. In the XIX it is not unrealistic and I’m not discussing XX century options, period. As for the Mongols, you clearly did not pay attention to what is written. Khubilai was the Great Khan but also an Emperor of China and in what I wrote the administrators, etc. are Chinese: the Mongols did not have them even in OTL and used the Chinese and Muslims.
But, it feels weird to have the Mongols be the reason for why Chinese influence spreads. To me it's like having Indian influence spread by having the Britsh send Indian laborers abroad. It just feels weird to me. Not too mention that I clearly set this thread to be post 1800, which should have kept people from bringing up the Mongols in the first place.

And I never discussed 20th century options, only 19th century options that would lead to changes in the 20th and 21st centuries. Unless I've understood the forums wrong for three years, before 1900 is for PODs before 1900, and after 1900 is for PODs that are after. I never heard of it being wrong to have PODs take place before 1900 for the explicit purpose of altering events after 1900.

But, it feels weird to have the Mongols be the reason for why Chinese influence spreads. To me it's like having Indian influence spread by having the Britsh send Indian laborers abroad. It just feels weird to me. Not too mention that I clearly set this thread to be post 1800, which should have kept people from bringing up the Mongols in the first place.

I have no idea why do you find the idea weird. If you started the thread about Chinese influence, I assume that you are aware of the fact that China was for a while ruled by Mongolian dynasty or that Ogdai had Chinese as his main advisor. The Mongols were the only ones who did create an empire which included both China and Russian territories and during this period Chinese had been well ahead of all other people within empire in the terms of administration, engineering and technology. While the Mongols had been culturally and technologically behind many of their subjects, they were quite adept in using their knowledge throughout the empire.

As for your parallel, it is simply inapplicable. Were the Indian laborers more technologically advanced then their British masters? On a practical side, AFAIK, the Brits had been seriously influenced by the Indian cuisine so here is influence for you. BTW, no offense but you keep using “feel weird”. I respect your feelings but do you have some factual objections?

Your insistence on the things happening after 1800 makes it unrealistic and I’m not buying your schema. Of course, my opinion is by no way mandatory for you and you can write whatever you want.

I have no idea why do you find the idea weird. If you started the thread about Chinese influence, I assume that you are aware of the fact that China was for a while ruled by Mongolian dynasty or that Ogdai had Chinese as his main advisor. The Mongols were the only ones who did create an empire which included both China and Russian territories and during this period Chinese had been well ahead of all other people within empire in the terms of administration, engineering and technology. While the Mongols had been culturally and technologically behind many of their subjects, they were quite adept in using their knowledge throughout the empire.

As for your parallel, it is simply inapplicable. Were the Indian laborers more technologically advanced then their British masters? On a practical side, AFAIK, the Brits had been seriously influenced by the Indian cuisine so here is influence for you. BTW, no offense but you keep using “feel weird”. I respect your feelings but do you have some factual objections?
Meh, not really I guess. I just prefer Han ruled China doing the spreading. And I made this thread mostly because I got tired of seeing China being made ripped apart and screwed over in alternate history, so I decided to make a thread where the opposite happens. So, the idea of other people spreading Chinese influence by coming to conquer them just isn't what I am looking for as it just perpetuates China being something to conquer/divide, rather than showing a world where it can stand on its own and be a popular nation in it's own right. Also , let's leave this as the final word on the debate, as I really have no need for this thread anymore . Though it's highly unrealistic to the point of possibly being ASB, although I thought that was for things that were out right impossible, but whatever ,I honestly prefer what I wrote to the ideas everyone else is presenting as truth be told, I think I look at alternate history very different from how most people look at it here. Which is to say, I mostly see it as a way to build cool fictional settings, while everyone here seems to see it as a way to literally explore what would have actually happened in history if X didn't happen, which I guess can be interesting at some points, but can be pretty limiting for actually building a unique setting. Overall, it's just a clash of philosophies that won't ever be reconciled , so it's best to end this conversation now before things get more heated.