Help With Last Eagle

The focus of my thread is very much in Europe. However, I want to keep the globe abreast of the situation in Europe, and am trying to create a map for 1840ish.

Here is what I have so far. The purple in the Philippines and such is a problem area for me, as I am not well informed about the colonial situation of this area other than who was the colonizing power at a certain point. Mexico, French Guiana, Cuba, and the Small African Colony are part of a sort-of 'Bourbon' Empire that's supported by the British and the Swedish. Brazil is the Portuguese-in-exile, also supported by the British and Swedish.

Great Britain is more of an aggressive colonizer, as is Russia. The USA bought Mexican land from Napoleon II than rolled over the Bourbons to get it. The US also negotiated with Britain over Canadian land claims.

I really need help to see if this is legit.

Credit for the map goes to Roberto on this website.

1qEAt.png

iddt3

Donor
The focus of my thread is very much in Europe. However, I want to keep the globe abreast of the situation in Europe, and am trying to create a map for 1840ish.

Here is what I have so far. The purple in the Philippines and such is a problem area for me, as I am not well informed about the colonial situation of this area other than who was the colonizing power at a certain point. Mexico, French Guiana, Cuba, and the Small African Colony are part of a sort-of 'Bourbon' Empire that's supported by the British and the Swedish. Brazil is the Portuguese-in-exile, also supported by the British and Swedish.

Great Britain is more of an aggressive colonizer, as is Russia. The USA bought Mexican land from Napoleon II than rolled over the Bourbons to get it. The US also negotiated with Britain over Canadian land claims.

I really need help to see if this is legit.

Credit for the map goes to Roberto on this website.

The US southern border should probably be somewhat different as OTL it was only where it is due to highly contingent circumstances. If it's gotten by diplomatic means in TTL I would expect the border to be somewhat further north, with perhaps a second round of purchuses later.

The US southern border should probably be somewhat different as OTL it was only where it is due to highly contingent circumstances. If it's gotten by diplomatic means in TTL I would expect the border to be somewhat further north, with perhaps a second round of purchuses later.

Gotcha. I am trying to not mess with the US too much but that is some practical advice there.

Please King of Rome,look into South Africa a little because you have the colour of England and the country was not only English but Africaaner as well;don't have them complaining,they had not crossed the river Vaal yet!

Please King of Rome,look into South Africa a little because you have the colour of England and the country was not only English but Africaaner as well;don't have them complaining,they had not crossed the river Vaal yet!

Roger that, appreciate the info.

Faeelin

Banned
What happened to Indonesia? The British seized it in OTL; did they give it back her? And if so, why?