Hammer's, Sickle's, and Mushroom Clouds. the Story of the Reverse Cold War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made some changes to the map, here

I fixed some borders, added a break away state I forgot about initially, and added Oklahoma/Sequoyah as independent

the breakaway states are as listed below by the way

Aturpatakanian Azeri Republic (Southern Azerbajian/Northern Iran)
Aurumian Jeffersonian Republic (Jefferson/Idaho, Transnistria analouge)
Unanmed one in Deseret (haven't decided yet)
Islamic Republic of Oolitica/Nation of Islam (Western Colorado, Chechnya analogue)

I made some changes to the map, here

I fixed some borders, added a break away state I forgot about initially, and added Oklahoma/Sequoyah as independent

the breakaway states are as listed below by the way

Aturpatakanian Azeri Republic (Southern Azerbajian/Northern Iran)
Aurumian Jeffersonian Republic (Jefferson/Idaho, Transnistria analouge)
Unanmed one in Deseret (haven't decided yet)
Islamic Republic of Oolitica/Nation of Islam (Western Colorado, Chechnya analogue)

How about adding states to Russia as it is OTL United States in this timeline

As I have stated before, that is too much work to do so I never did it.

One way to do that would be a retcon that postulates a major reform on Federalist lines of the Russian state in the Twenties-Thirties. Say, by 1936, after several years of debate, Russia goes federalist. About the number and names of the states... well, one should know Russian geograph and language quite well, keep in mind their penchant for acronyms and such (a state could well be known as "Sevvost", "Northeast" for example). But I can asusme that the geenral numer of federal subjects in the reformed State wouldn't probably be more than 50.The entirety of Siberia beyond the Urals, for example, could be divided in no more than 13 states, namely: Anadyr/Chukchi; Kamchatka; Sakha/Yakutia; Primorye (Vladivostok, Ussuri, lower Amur); Sakhalin; Chita/Blagoveshchensk; Irkutsk/Baykalia; Ulan-Ude/Buryatia; Tuva; Altai; Tunguska (all of central Siberia with Krasnoyarsk); Trassa/SW Siberia (Novosibirsk, Omsk, Tyumen etc); Arktika/NW Siberia (from the Urals to the Taymir peninsula and the northern archipelagos, with Surgut and Norilsk if they do exist in TTL, as main cities).

One way to do that would be a retcon that postulates a major reform on Federalist lines of the Russian state in the Twenties-Thirties. Say, by 1936, after several years of debate, Russia goes federalist. About the number and names of the states... well, one should know Russian geograph and language quite well, keep in mind their penchant for acronyms and such (a state could well be known as "Sevvost", "Northeast" for example). But I can asusme that the geenral numer of federal subjects in the reformed State wouldn't probably be more than 50.The entirety of Siberia beyond the Urals, for example, could be divided in no more than 13 states, namely: Anadyr/Chukchi; Kamchatka; Sakha/Yakutia; Primorye (Vladivostok, Ussuri, lower Amur); Sakhalin; Chita/Blagoveshchensk; Irkutsk/Baykalia; Ulan-Ude/Buryatia; Tuva; Altai; Tunguska (all of central Siberia with Krasnoyarsk); Trassa/SW Siberia (Novosibirsk, Omsk, Tyumen etc); Arktika/NW Siberia (from the Urals to the Taymir peninsula and the northern archipelagos, with Surgut and Norilsk if they do exist in TTL, as main cities).

True, the only things I had ever decided was that Moscow was a Federal City like DC, and that there was a state centered around Petrograd that's like New York, and that Vladivostok is Dallas.

through I imagined Russia having gone Federalist when the Constitution was adapted in 1924, since the Russian Constitution is heavily (VERY heavily) based off the US Constitution,

Well, that's a start, but too little amount of states.

how about now

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.