Hammer's, Sickle's, and Mushroom Clouds. the Story of the Reverse Cold War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could someone keep me up to date with which country is which in this TL?

Well... that is the purpose of this TL: To let readers find and, if they have any questions, post about their (suspected) analogies themselves. However, I will give you a hint for the last update:

America is Russia
Romney is Putin
India is Syria
CAIA is ISIS/Da'esh.

Does that help you anything with finding more of the many analogies?

What do you think? Should I take this TL into the future, or should I stop here?

Also, is anybody going to do some infoboxes on recent events/persons/groups, as TPL99 or KaiserK wanted to do?

What about reviving the (old) Tunaspedia thread, which can be done without risking a locking of the thread, by posting serious content...

What do you think? Should I take this TL into the future, or should I stop here?

Also, is anybody going to do some infoboxes on recent events/persons/groups, as TPL99 or KaiserK wanted to do?

What about reviving the (old) Tunaspedia thread, which can be done without risking a locking of the thread, by posting serious content...

I have two infoboxs about Doctor Who (or Doktor Wer) :D

This is terrible, we were looking forward to seeing this expanded into Future History, which would have properly made this TL unique.

On the other hand, I'm still not sure if this is actually true, so I will not pay my respect until someone informs me of the cause and how it was found out.

RIP friend.

This is terrible, we were looking forward to seeing this expanded into Future History, which would have properly made this TL unique.

On the other hand, I'm still not sure if this is actually true, so I will not pay my respect until someone informs me of the cause and how it was found out.
Kaiser K's appendix ruptured and she unfortunately went into septic shock. We found out two days ago her sister logged into her account to find some of her writings and was kind enough to inform us of this and her passing. See the first post of this thread.

She died February 16th? My only problem with this is why it took so long to spread the message.

I'm afraid these TL's of his will have to be put to bed, respecting his memory.

I would prefer it if these threads were closed and that those wanting to pay tribute be directed to the correct thread.

Thank you and goodbye Kaiser K.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.