H1N1 2011 Fukushima Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.
November 9, 2016 AD
Kick
Man 1

It is November 9, 2016, we have another Female Senator from California named Kamala Harris and in the Philippines in Camarines Sur a female governor named Leni Gerona Robredo.

Man 2

The new administration I hope a new breath of fresh air after the death of Obama due to H1N1 and the two administrations of Biden, who supported the Maidan Coup and the Azov Nazis in Ukraine and the Poroshenko Admin, well the Fukushima labs conspiracy theory is bogus you know which they said extended H1N1 further after 2011 even after the campaign to end it.

I can still remember Independence Day 2 which premiered during the win of Obama in the primaries in 2008.

Man 1

President Jejomar Binay of the Philippines and Joe Biden are both known to have corrupt sons you know and both of their sons are involved in territorial squabble in Russia and Ukraine and Makati and Taguig in both cases.

President Jejomar Binay did mention Goebbels in 2016 against his opponent, I am happy that he never won in the 2016 elections.

Man 2

Yeah, their sons are both corrupt, at least they are now not in power and Jejomar Binay’s defeat in the elections in 2016 was laughable, at least he never got 9 years of Presidency, at least Noynoy Aquino had protected the Philippines from H1N1 until his death due to a helicopter crash with Jesse Robredo, the husband of Governor Leni Robredo.

Pro Chinese Presidents
On 2012 after the Helicopter Crash killing both Noynoy Aquino, Jejomar Binay would take over the Philippine Presidency of the Philippines, he would spend his term reconciling with Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and restoring diplomatic ties with China, both Biden and Binay would restore good relations with China in their respective countries.

After winning against Romney in 2013, after a call with Xi he would lift sanctions against China which meant that western services would be allowed in China which means Facebook would enter in the Chinese market which would be hated by some of the republican party but the the pro Chinese wing of the Republican party under George W. Bush would love it.

I'm not really clear on what you're trying to do here, how much of this is poor presentation, and how much is actually trolling, but you've been around long enough that you should have figured out an inflammatory thread about current politics isn't welcome here.

Kicked for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.