GURPS Infinite Earths

*bump*

Reich-1: BEF destroyed at Dunkirk. Germany and U.S. defeat Japan together and as of 1951 are fighting World War 3. Both sides have active atomic research programs.

I think there's a misunderstanding about TTL: It's only one ambiguous sentence in the book, but I understand it in the way that the US defeated Japan alone.

The sentence goes: "Germany and the USA (who easily defeated Japan) are currently fighting WW3."

And about Gurps IE: I didn't like it as much as the first two books - most TLs are written pretty "loveless" - one POD, a few developments, and the current Great Powers at the end look like rolled randomly: First, choose the nations from the list of USA, Britain, Germany, Russia, Ottoman Empire, and other usual suspects; second, roll the political system (democracy, republic, constitutional / absolutist monarchy, fascism, technocracy, theocracy); third, roll the Control Rating. Sorry, you did better in AE. And I also disliked how Reich-5 develops.

Last edited:
Looks interesting....I might have to look into it....

It'd also be interesting for AH.com to develop something similar with the TLs on this site.....:cool:

AH.COM could go commercial. Develop a tabletop RPG, then a MMORPG...sit back, and rake in the millions selling people +5 Riftswords for $500 a piece.

(+5 Riftswords are capable of oppening a vortex between nearby timelines without a timeship of course, allowing intrepid heroes to easily move from Southern Victory to Race timelines, ect. (They're also quite effective against Confederates and Lizard in general, and are one of the few weapons known to be effective against Nazis in space...)

(+5 Riftswords are capable of oppening a vortex between nearby timelines without a timeship of course, allowing intrepid heroes to easily move from Southern Victory to Race timelines, ect. (They're also quite effective against Confederates and Lizard in general, and are one of the few weapons known to be effective against Nazis in space...)

I want one :D

Has anyone here actually played a game of GURPS in the Infinite Worlds setting?

Not yet. I'm in the middle of a GURPS space campaign at the moment. Might do it next, not sure. This campaign right now still has alot of gas in it.

I run a game playing on an alternate earth and also played in one. (Neither one was published in one of the Gurps books, though.)