Graphic Thread

Developed, but the result of the underlying climatic and migration catastrophes is a worldwide level of hate directed at the US that is unseen since the Holocaust. Violent "Shoot the American" type of songs and games are commonplace everywhere but the US, and even in many parts of the US that aren't as easily offended.
So Trump being elected one term early causes the US to be entirely responsible for climate change? Or are they at least in part a scapegoat?

fashbasher

Banned
So Trump being elected one term early causes the US to be entirely responsible for climate change? Or are they at least in part a scapegoat?

Scapegoat, although it's more a straw-that-broke-the-camel's-back than anything else. Remember, the US' history of controversial interference in climate mitigation goes back to Kyoto...Trump sabotaging any UN agreements from 2012-2020 means that we're in a much worse place than we'd ever be OTL. Also, having Trump take office in 2013, when Europe is still fighting its way out of the debt crisis, means that his antics are much more destabilizing there than in 2017.

Scapegoat, although it's more a straw-that-broke-the-camel's-back than anything else. Remember, the US' history of controversial interference in climate mitigation goes back to Kyoto...Trump sabotaging any UN agreements from 2012-2020 means that we're in a much worse place than we'd ever be OTL. Also, having Trump take office in 2013, when Europe is still fighting its way out of the debt crisis, means that his antics are much more destabilizing there than in 2017.
I see, that's a very well thought out scenario.

I hope this is the right thread. I created an iron cross vector free to use thanks to a friend on deviantart:
http://arminius1871.deviantart.com/art/Iron-Cross-Vector-683729068

29366675sr.jpg

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
The frontispiece for my ongoing TL, Zugzwang:
untitled-12-2-png.324183
And the original frontispiece for when it was known as 'Many Other Modest Men' (I may still use this in the future, I'm rather fond of it):
number11.png

vienna_metro_line-gif.326194

Since the only thing I did the last week was making plain basemaps, I needed to do something else to distract from my monotone map-dropping work

It's also my first attempt on non-abstract (non-map timelapse) images with animation.

fakewantedposter.jpg

A wanted poster for my "Irish Tourist Killer". It would've been made around 2012, when the 12th of the 14 victims was finally identified.

Edwards 2020.png

John Bel Edwards's 2020 Democratic primary campaign logo (He loses)
Jerry Brown.png

Jerry Brown's 2020 Democratic primary campaign logo (He loses)
McAuliffe.png

Terry McAuliffe's 2020 Democratic primary campaign logo (He gets the nomination)

Do you know a way to make a colour spectrum in Paint.NET? What I mean is that an area is not coloured red or blue or green or purple, but a partial rainbow/colour spectrum - e.g. red on the left becoming blue on the right?