Graphic Thread

Bulldoggus

Banned
wrPD03k.png

e54A1Ft.png

Um, leaving these here...
Is that a UK Christian Democratic Party I see?

Just a little idea I had a while ago. What if it was Pyongyang and not Pyeongchang doing the 2018 Olympics?

North Korea Bid 2018.jpg

Pyongyang's bid for the 2018 Olympics. The mountains symbolize Mt. Paektu, which they say is the "sacred mountain of the revolution"

northkoreaolympics.png

Pyongyang's logo after becoming the host city. The flame is of course, the flame from the Juche tower, representing the Juche ideals that are seen in North Korea.

fashbasher

Banned
I0nWSV8.png

The equivalent of a "know your rights" card, these state-issued parchments are produced to remind the general public of religious tolerance. This one belonged to an ethnically Chinese man living in the Principality of Jumeirah (formerly a part of Dubai).

fashbasher

Banned
Inspired by the MotF contest, but inadmissible as it ain't a map. This is the logo from the Brooklyn Project, a controversial brainchild of Los Alamos National Laboratories that succeeded in "replicating" (i.e. ISOT'ing to a virgin earth without destroying the original) the entire state of New Mexico. The "replication" of New Mexico was broadcast around the world, but the experiment was not repeated after the Brooklyn Project was revealed to be heavily funded by non-governmental media sources intent on turning "New New Mexico" into a reality show and after several "original" New Mexicans sued as the consent forms had not been distributed into several rural areas of Otero County.

tI6MCHQ.png

shiftygiant

Gone Fishin'
I wanted to design an election graphic and it came out a bit pan-African.
aaaaaaaaa.png

Would actually work for an African election TL.

And now the wheels are turning.

What happened to the graphic that used to be under @wolfram's?

EDIT: It was something to do with a monarchist America, which a tetracameral system of government. For some reason, it seems to have been taken down.

Last edited:

fashbasher

Banned
3fiUPvf.png

Ad for a popular first-person shooter game in a world undergoing climatic collapse. It's basically an ultra-bloody shooter based on the Poldark novels in which the main characters are approached by a visitor from 2027 who warns them of what the US will become. It appeals to a mainly British audience that is outraged at US indifference and complicity in the collapse of civilization.

3fiUPvf.png

Ad for a popular first-person shooter game in a world undergoing climatic collapse. It's basically an ultra-bloody shooter based on the Poldark novels in which the main characters are approached by a visitor from 2027 who warns them of what the US will become. It appeals to a mainly British audience that is outraged at US indifference and complicity in the collapse of civilization.
Well that's grim. What happened to the Special Relationship?

fashbasher

Banned
So the British are considered developing?

Developed, but the result of the underlying climatic and migration catastrophes is a worldwide level of hate directed at the US that is unseen since the Holocaust. Violent "Shoot the American" type of songs and games are commonplace everywhere but the US, and even in many parts of the US that aren't as easily offended.