Game maps thread

Map of my Empire:Total war campaign world map. I'm Denmark. Don't laugh at how big I am! I didn't want to expand in the first place.

powers 1780.PNG

Map of my Empire:Total war campaign world map. I'm Denmark. Don't laugh at how big I am! I didn't want to expand in the first place.
"I didn't want to expand! But then I just had to conquer the Byzantine Empire anyway..."

I don't think that map is possible in ETW. Northern Russian provinces don't go that far east, Switzerland is unoccupiable, Baja California certainly doesn't appear on the map, and nor does that much of South America. The entire west coast of the continent isn't there.

I don't think that map is possible in ETW. Northern Russian provinces don't go that far east, Switzerland is unoccupiable, Baja California certainly doesn't appear on the map, and nor does that much of South America. The entire west coast of the continent isn't there.
Yep, I know. I let myself fill in the gaps that were not on the map.

A handsoff game of Hearts of Iron III with the Semper Fi expansion to see how the AI does. Japan still struggles in China, but the others seem like they're doing well. Germany only started invading the USSR in January 1942 and I looked over, and suddenly noticed that about half of England was occupied by Germans. Italy seems to have stopped their advance in Africa and Arabia completely, not sure why. US only recently joined the Allies so we'll see how much they help.

Axis: Germany, Italy, Hungary, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia
Comintern: Soviet Union, Mongolia, Tannu Tuva, Sinkiang
Allies: United Kingdom + puppets, Ireland, Republican Spain, USA, South Africa, Belgium, Netherlands, New Zealand, maybe Australia but I can't remember.

EDIT: Shrunk the image a lot. Didn't realize the saved maps were so big.

HoI3_MAP_PAN_194251.png

The World after a long Rise of Nations : Thrones and Patriots campaign. The Napoleon Campaign to be precise. The game only showed Europe and a bit of North Africa and Anatolia, but since in RoN Campaigns, an entire nation can be conquered simply by annexing it's Capitol territory, I decided to just fill in the blanks :p.

Presenting : Generic Franco-Wank

Also, Saxony, Tuscany, Egypt and Poland are vassals and not completely integrated into the French Empire but I was far too lazy to draw their borders, so lets just pretend that those areas have an invisble white border. Ok? Good.

blankworldUCS 1806.png

The World after a long Rise of Nations : Thrones and Patriots campaign. The Napoleon Campaign to be precise. The game only showed Europe and a bit of North Africa and Anatolia, but since in RoN Campaigns, an entire nation can be conquered simply by annexing it's Capitol territory, I decided to just fill in the blanks :p.

Presenting : Generic Franco-Wank

Also, Saxony, Tuscany, Egypt and Poland are vassals and not completely integrated into the French Empire but I was far too lazy to draw their borders, so lets just pretend that those areas have an invisble white border. Ok? Good.

You didn't sell Louisiana to America?

So yeah, I was playing Axis and Allies with my friends the night before, you can only imagine which countries I was playing as :rolleyes:

Untitled.png