Once more I am not abandoning this TL but this will be definitely at the back of the line for updating heading into the future. I will update this again though.

I think in retrospect, a more realistic idea would be to explore the fate of a defeated America during its Revolution. I don’t think it’s super likely that the Galloway of Union would be successful and even if it were the British would probably try to make several smaller dominions of the colonies rather than just one. Between this and my other TLs I am busy with (which are in my signature) I can’t bring myself to continue this. With all of that in mind, this is goodbye (for this TL, not for AH.com).

Last edited:
I think in retrospect, a more realistic idea would be to explore the fate of a defeated America during its Revolution. I don’t think it’s super likely that the Galloway of Union would be successful and even if it were the British would probably try to make several smaller dominions of the colonies rather than just one. Between this and my other TLs I am busy with (which are in my signature) I can’t bring myself to continue this. With all of that in mind, this is goodbye (for this TL, not for AH.com).
Best of luck.