Also, I am currently working on the Saint-Domingue uprising, so stay tuned for more details as it is released. It should be done hopefully no later than next week.

Deleted member 147978

24 actually. Ohio and Maine were admitted by 1820. Up next will be two slave provinces so that balances out to 26. I'm not even sure about the full extent of the UAC in the future myself.
Alright, and that's fine on the uncertainty of the UAC's land extent. Would the UAC get into a war with Mexico sometime later down the road?

Alright, and that's fine on the uncertainty of the UAC's land extent. Would the UAC get into a war with Mexico sometime later down the road?
Not sure, since the Spanish still have Mexico, but Russia recinding its claim to Oregon by 1825, the UAC will likely expand to the Pacific eventually. I will likely create a northern boundary for the UAC so it doesn't get too overstretched for its own good.

As far as the current boundaries go (circa 1820) of British North America as a whole, excluding the UAC, think of it as either identical or very similar to OTL boundaries of the USA set in the Adams–Onís Treaty.

I don't really have a strong preference, but the British breaking up the UAC into several smaller countries seems like an interesting idea (and it'd make sense for the British, considering that it'd keep any of those nations from surpassing Britain herself).

Deleted member 147978

I honestly do not see why would the UAC be broken up. The Union wasn't made to be broken in the first place.

I honestly do not see why would the UAC be broken up. The Union wasn't made to be broken in the first place.
There is some precedent. New Zealand IOTL was initially part of New South Wales much like Australia but they were later broken up. There was even an offer for New Zealand to rejoin Australia but it turned the offer down. Also, Newfoundland wasn't part of Canada until after World War 2. If the British feel like they have a reason to break up the UAC, they will. If not, then they will find one if they think the UAC is too big for the good of the British.

I have some possible candidates for countries:
Canada (Quebec + Ontario)
New England (OTL New England plus Canadian Maritimes, although I could see the Maritimes going to Canada instead)
The South (OTL's Confederacy plus the border states).
Some sort of Native American client state.

How unified is the UAC, though?

Similarly, will it want to stay united?
It's in between the Articles of Confederation and Constitution with regards to how united the provinces are and how much the national government holds, albeit predictably closer to the USA Constitution. As to whether or not it stays united, slavery will play a role with the Saint-Domingue uprising having potential consequences.