Flag Continuation

I've never done one of these before; it seems fun.

I post the blank flag (meaning I get to choose the proportions) and each person posts a single element.

And I mean single element: one. One stripe, one star, whatever. And no, you cannot spam posts to get that whole ring of stars you wanted, or whatever. Let's try to keep the flag looking non-stupid and non-cluttered.

The first person may change the color of the field, but if they do not, we are stuck with an at least partially white flag. No deleting previously posted elements. (I have the power of veto if an element is totally ASB.)

Also, the Continuation is over when we reach ten posts (including this one, the blank flag). However, we may post a new blank flag then, and make another flag that exists in the same universe as the first one. No making contradictory flags, if we make more than one.

Also, the type of the flag is not specified: It may be a national flag, state flag, an ensign of any type, flag of a head of state, regimental colors, postal flag, even a yacht club.

(Yes, there is, in fact, a blank image of a flag below.)

First.

Now, I'd like this to follow tincture rules.

flagcontin.png

Krall

Banned
I know we're meant to add more and more things to the flag, but maybe we could make various version of the same flag; not necessarily adding anything, just trying to improve the design?

I know we're meant to add more and more things to the flag, but maybe we could make various version of the same flag; not necessarily adding anything, just trying to improve the design?
I think each edit should just be a change in an element of the flag - either a colour change, ann addition, a rearrangement, that type o' thing.

So, yes.

EDIT: Anti-aliased Rattslinger's addition.

flagcontin.png

Thande

Donor
Cool concept. I'm thinking European (French?) former colony in the Thailand/Burma region with the flag representing both the Christian and Buddhist presence.

Ah, 'twas nothing (though that doesn't mean you can stop praising me).

...And then I added effects!
Wrinkles don't look good on flags with sright lines and right angles unless you actually use an alpha mask.