Flag Challenge: The Flag of AH.com

Thande

Donor
We've had a few of these before, but they've never really produced anything too memorable...

Remember, it should be simple, easy to replicate. No overly complicated coats-of-arms if possible. Even a tricolour would work, if it was distinctive.

I'll start with this: I like the symbol but it may be a bit Nazi. The colours are those of the forum's default colour scheme.

AH.com Nazi style.png

We've had a few of these before, but they've never really produced anything too memorable...

Remember, it should be simple, easy to replicate. No overly complicated coats-of-arms if possible. Even a tricolour would work, if it was distinctive.

I'll start with this: I like the symbol but it may be a bit Nazi. The colours are those of the forum's default colour scheme.
Fascist AH.com. :p

I had Proposed this. The Two Constellations represent that our membership streches across the world, from North to South. The red stripe represents the new board (red symbolizing life and vitality). The white stripe represents the old board (white showing that it no longer has that life and viatality).

AH flag.PNG

Nietzsche

Banned
I had Proposed this. The Two Constellations represent that our membership streches across the world, from North to South. The red stripe represents the new board (red symbolizing life and vitality). The white stripe represents the old board (white showing that it no longer has that life and viatality).
It has a depressing lack of airship, sealion, and butterfly.

I like Grattan's and Cromm's. Sorry Thande and HF92, but your flags just don't capture the spirit of AH.Com.

~The Doctor~

Grattan's is much more dignified... but Cromm's is deliciously tongue-in-cheek.

I can't decide!:D