Flag Challenge: The Flag of AH.com

If you're going to make a butterfly flag, you might as well go for the big one. Here's my vote for the worse flag.

MOSURA.jpg

Nietzsche

Banned
Mothra is a perfect symbol of AH.com.

Noisy, whiny, cheaply made and far too many stupid fans?

(I like most of the earlier Godzilla movies. Very scary, and the first Godzilla vs Mothra is still my favorite, I'm just comparing the character as what it is..)

Thats a sweet flag Lord Grattan (in many sense of the world), but perhaps not quite representative of AHs cacophonous diversity.

More a graphic than a flag as it turned out in the end:

ahflag.png

Version with text:
ahflag2.png

Aye, that's a fine graphic. Sums up a lot.

Combining Thande's and... whoever posted the butterfly. It looks more "UN" than fascist now.

I made this extremely fast, so if it's a good design I encourage someone else to clean it up.

[edit] Actually, it reminds me of the Bat Signal... in a really wussy version of Gotham.

I like it. Possible alteration on the Bat Signal front: making it a coat of arms. I've also made the charge a darker blue, which in reality would be the forum's shade of blue as Thande proposed. My own rough draft below.

Alternate charge for the arms is an Alien Space Bat azure. Is ASB a sufficient butterfly to warrant a variant, or entirely separate flag? WI ASBs change all the butterflies to ASBs anyway?

ahdotcomflag_2.png