Explain the AH Quote

"When I got my powers I inmediately knew what I had to do. I had seen all the missery and suffering, all the damage caused by evil men and misguided innocents, and I couldn't avoid thinking that the world needed some "magic", some "hero", someone that gave them love and inspired hope. That people could look to the sky and rejoice at the sight because they would see a Miracle had come"
- Audrey "Miracle" Hepburn
From Movie, Miracle and hero. being Audrey Hepburn's screenwriting debut, it became first of Magical Girl Genre.

"Where could the dawn be, what could to be? Where to see the life which I sought for."

"Where could the dawn be, what could to be? Where to see the life which I sought for."
Japanese explorer, poet, and sailor Okano Tobei, famous for his charting of the Newlands across the Pacific. Tobei would make his home on Kawauso Island (OTL Vancouver Island) and become its first official governor.

"America has turned upon itself once again, brothers fighting brother. Canada has a responsibility to see that just, democratic governance is restored along our borders, if only to protect our citizens."

Japanese explorer, poet, and sailor Okano Tobei, famous for his charting of the Newlands across the Pacific. Tobei would make his home on Kawauso Island (OTL Vancouver Island) and become its first official governor.

"America has turned upon itself once again, brothers fighting brother. Canada has a responsibility to see that just, democratic governance is restored along our borders, if only to protect our citizens."
King Edward VIII arguing that the Dominion of Canada must help the Pacific States retake america, and shutting down the attempts to seize new England and Alaska. Their intervention would harden the Canadian soldiers and help them reclaim the home isles and make america a true ally forevermore.

"There comes a point where even the most isolationist president must admit that gettin involved would save more lives than would be lost. That the current administration has not has proven an embarrassment for the French people, and one we cannot abide."

King Edward VIII arguing that the Dominion of Canada must help the Pacific States retake america, and shutting down the attempts to seize new England and Alaska. Their intervention would harden the Canadian soldiers and help them reclaim the home isles and make america a true ally forevermore.

"There comes a point where even the most isolationist president must admit that gettin involved would save more lives than would be lost. That the current administration has not has proven an embarrassment for the French people, and one we cannot abide."
President Trudeau of the Quebec Free State before entering World War III, following the fall of the French Metropole.

"Patriots everywhere, lend me your ears. Resist. Resist today. Resist tomorrow. Resist until the last Cornish soldier has been driven from our lands."

President Trudeau of the Quebec Free State before entering World War III, following the fall of the French Metropole.

"Patriots everywhere, lend me your ears. Resist. Resist today. Resist tomorrow. Resist until the last Cornish soldier has been driven from our lands."
A call from the prome minister of the brittish resistance movement to push out the german controlled Cornwall garrison

"What're you looking at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me, you need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers and say 'that's the bad guy'. So what does that make you? Good? You're not good you just know how to hide, how to lie. Me? I don't have that problem I always tell the truth even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy, come on! The last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this. Come on! There's a bad guy coming through better get out of his way!"

A call from the prome minister of the brittish resistance movement to push out the german controlled Cornwall garrison

"What're you looking at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me, you need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers and say 'that's the bad guy'. So what does that make you? Good? You're not good you just know how to hide, how to lie. Me? I don't have that problem I always tell the truth even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy, come on! The last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this. Come on! There's a bad guy coming through better get out of his way!"
The "Bad Guy" speech from Lex Luthor when he finally broke down in front of the world after superman. The comic series the speech is from 'Luthor: Judged Jury And Executionor' featured the story of Lex trying to make the world a better place and overcome his traumas, and his issues with unchecked power. Eventually years of superman getting involved in Luthor's schemes (against all public supers, including villains that Luthor helped defend metropolis from using his plans.) The speech came about as he finally gave into what superman wanted him to be.

"America and the Soviet Union will stand forever against this foe. We beat the nazis, we can beat them!" 1994

"America and the Soviet Union will stand forever against this foe. We beat the nazis, we can beat them!" 1994
Opening line from the second film in the 90's Occupation, a series of film's dealing with an alien invasion of the Earth which started in 1993. The series would received mixed reviews upon release, but was well liked by general audiences for its mixture of a serious tone with dry humor. The series would go unfinished however due to the sudden death of lead Actor Tom Cruise in a car crash in 1997.

"When the Mesopotamian's invented Beer, I doubt they would know how much of an impact they would have on world culture. Ironic considering the substance is banned in their homeland."

Last edited:
Opening line from the second film in the 90's Occupation, a series of film's dealing with an alien invasion of the Earth which started in 1993. The series would received mixed reviews upon release, but was well liked by general audiences for its mixture of a serious tone with dry humor. The series would go unfinished however due to the sudden death of lead Actor Tom Cruise in a car crash in 1997.

"When the Mesopotamian's invented Beer, I doubt they would know how much of an impact they would have on world culture. Ironic considering the substance is banned in their homeland."
Historian Arrian Bjørl on the invention of beer in his book Bread and Wine, a story of food and entertainment in the Ancient World. The mentioned banning was declared in the Heavenly Protectorate of Assyria by the religious institutions there, since the state suscribes to a relatively strict interpretation of the sarrastrian faith, which considers drink comsuption, among other actions, damaging to the spirit and body.

"Really? And do you believe him? Have you ever met a good and honest roman?"

Really? And do you believe him? Have you ever met a good and honest roman?"
Really? And do you believe him? Have you ever met a good and honest roman?"
Emperor Alexander VI of the Hellenic Macedonian Empire as he heard news of Roman deserters before the siege of Rome which would ultimately destroy the grand city.

"Ah, Franz was assassinated when he was young and I ascended to the throne. I tried and tried, and here we are. The flag of the gold and obsidian flies strong in the wind doesn't it?" - Emperor Maximilian if the Habsburg Empire.

Excerpt from a 2003 novel “A Train-ride to Kandahar” by Russian author Venedikt Yerofeyev. A spiritual successor to his famous work “Moscow To The End of The Line”, the novel tells the journey of a young alcoholic Russian soldier travelling on a military train from Russia to a base in Afghanistan as part of joint US-Russian anti-Taliban military operations. As the train makes it scheduled stops to pick up supplies & passengers, the protagonist conducts philosophical debates with fellow Russian soldiers, Tajik & Uzbek train-yard workers, an Iranian Shia cleric, a US businessman and a group of American PMCs assigned to protect him, a British journalist and an Indian linguist. The novel criticizes through satire the state of post-Soviet Russia & adjacent states, Western capitalism, Islamism, the military-industrial complex and the cyclical wars in Afghanistan. Initially praised as one of the greatest & most profound works of Russian literature in the 21st century, it would later be accused by segments of literary academia of supposedly being racist towards Muslims.

“How to explain the situation in Europe to an American? Good question. Well imagine this — what if you found out today that the Black Panther Party and the Ku Klux Klan are actually one and the same? Sure, your average Klansman and Panther grunt have nothing in common & each one believes that they are doing their duty to further the “14 words” or “fight whitey” or what-have-you. But what the lower-ranks don’t realize is that the Grand Wizard and the B.P.P. President are actually best chums, working hand-in-glove. Furthermore, what if you learned that both of them get their salary & marching-orders from John F. Kennedy, who (contrary to popular opinion) it turns out DIDN’T die in 1963 and is rather alive & well for a 100+ year-old man? Imagine the reaction of the American public to this news and you’ll have some inkling of an idea as to what’s going on in Europe right now.”

Last edited:
Excerpt from a 2003 novel “A Train-ride to Kandahar” by Russian author Venedikt Yerofeyev. A spiritual successor to his famous work “Moscow To The End of The Line”, the novel tells the journey of a young alcoholic Russian soldier travelling on a military train from Russia to a base in Afghanistan as part of joint US-Russian anti-Taliban military operations. As the train makes it scheduled stops to pick up supplies & passengers, the protagonist conducts philosophical debates with fellow Russian soldiers, Tajik & Uzbek train-yard workers, an Iranian Shia cleric, a US businessman and a group of American PMCs assigned to protect him, a British journalist and an Indian linguist. The novel criticizes through satire the state of post-Soviet Russia & adjacent states, Western capitalism, Islamism, the military-industrial complex and the cyclical wars in Afghanistan. Initially praised as one of the greatest & most profound works of Russian literature in the 21st century, it would later be accused by segments of literary academia of supposedly being racist towards Muslims.

“How to explain the situation in Europe to an American? Good question. Well imagine this — what if you found out today that the Black Panther Party and the Ku Klux Klan are actually one and the same? Sure, your average Klansman and Panther grunt have nothing in common & each one believes that they are doing their duty to further the “14 words” or “fight whitey” or what-have-you. But what the lower-ranks don’t realize is that the Grand Wizard and the B.P.P. President are actually best chums, working hand-in-glove. Furthermore, what if you learned that both of them get their salary & marching-orders from John F. Kennedy, who (contrary to popular opinion) it turns out DIDN’T die in 1963 and is rather alive & well for a 100+ year-old man? Imagine the reaction of the American public to this news and you’ll have some inkling of an idea as to what’s going on in Europe right now.”

An op-ed on the Washington Post about the discovery that the Union of Nationalists and the Vanguardists (normally bitter enemies) in various countries in Europe (Britain, France, Spain, etc.) were actually working together, and led by people who were thought to have died. These people had only faked their deaths; one included the infamous Ernst Rohm on the nationalist side.

"A jeep, a jeep, my country for a jeep!"

"My god, the Norse have taken Constantinople. God help us all."
Exiled Byzantine king Basil II speaking on the Scandinavian-Slavic culture's spread down to the empire's lands, which halved his own dynasty's influence. Whether Basil was mourning the fall of his people or whining about not having the power and privilege he had before has been subject to much debate.

"Literally every conflict in human history is basically a bunch of hydras' heads squabbling amongst one another "

Exiled Byzantine king Basil II speaking on the Scandinavian-Slavic culture's spread down to the empire's lands, which halved his own dynasty's influence. Whether Basil was mourning the fall of his people or whining about not having the power and privilege he had before has been subject to much debate.

"Literally every conflict in human history is basically a bunch of hydras' heads squabbling amongst one another "
Conspiracy theorist David Duchovny raving about the supposed human history manipulation by aliens. According to him, mankind wars were a big conspiration to recollect human remains in order to feed the grey aliens while at the same time controlling people and society. Supposedly human leaders like kings or presidents were collaborators who worked with the alien plan out of a desire for aliens to grant them power, their wishes or whatever Duchovny said that particular day.

"If the schedule's board is our Holy Grail, then the frac debt collector is our John the Baptist. "

"If the schedule's board is our Holy Grail, then the frac debt collector is our John the Baptist. "

President Robert Redford's offhand comment about a major stock market crash during the 1986 economic crisis, caused by poor economic planning of his proposed policies to help the people of the United States of America. According to the context, he now thinks it requires a miracle to save the United States economy.

"There's something in the sand! It's sinking us! I repeat: I need the rescue team ASAP. There's 15 casualties on a rock. I don't think the young ones last much longer."

President Robert Redford's offhand comment about a major stock market crash during the 1986 economic crisis, caused by poor economic planning of his proposed policies to help the people of the United States of America. According to the context, he now thinks it requires a miracle to save the United States economy.

"There's something in the sand! It's sinking us! I repeat: I need the rescue team ASAP. There's 15 casualties on a rock. I don't think the young ones last much longer."
A caravan expedition gone horribly wrong sent a radio communication. Geologists suspect a desert sinkhole destroyed the expedition, and the young ones died of heat stroke.

"What is going on in Russia? It's like a fire truck on fire!"

A caravan expedition gone horribly wrong sent a radio communication. Geologists suspect a desert sinkhole destroyed the expedition, and the young ones died of heat stroke.

Political commentary Bill Rumford on the Soviet Civil War and new revolutionary groups in the Eastern Bloc in the 1980s. His comment marked the irony that a supposed revolutionary project like the Soviet Union ended up causing enough discontent and missery to provoke a new round of revolutions who wanted to topple it as a goal.

"The gods will die"
"No, that's not true. You lie!"

Some time later...
"No more gods! We are free! Hahaha"

"The gods will die"
"No, that's not true. You lie!"

Some time later...
"No more gods! We are free! Hahaha"
Line's from the 1942 horror story, Death of a Soul, in which a man discovers that the different pagan pantheon's are revealed to exist, but are locked in a war with Yhwh. He begins a campaign to hunt down and eliminate to remaining followers of these deities, thereby depriving them of worship and power. Upon the final death however, the man and his followers realize all to late that it is not Yhwh the gods were fighting but something much worse and much more ancient, dooming all of existence.

"I am proud to announce to the American people that Elvis Presley has won the 1972 Presidential election for the Democratic party!"

The comments of an exasperated fdr as Russia very suddenly seemed to turn to fascism and side with Germany
"Welcome to Tsaritsyn. You're about to begin the greatest moment of your life. The Germans have lost hundreds of tanks and planes. Goebbels brutalized hordes are now advancing towards Tsaritsyn over mountains of their own dead bodies. Our Tsar, our nation, our great country, have given us the task to not let the enemy reach the Volga and to defend the city of Tsaritsyn. Foward against the enemy! Up into the unremitting battle, men, for Tsaritsyn, for our great country! Not one step back! Cowards and traitors will be shot! Do not count days, do not count miles, only count the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the German - this is your mother's prayer. Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian Earth. Do not waver! Do not let up! Kill! Death to the German invader!"

Looks like there was a mix up, so I will respond to both potential quotes since they're both pretty good!

"Welcome to Tsaritsyn. You're about to begin the greatest moment of your life. The Germans have lost hundreds of tanks and planes. Goebbels brutalized hordes are now advancing towards Tsaritsyn over mountains of their own dead bodies. Our Tsar, our nation, our great country, have given us the task to not let the enemy reach the Volga and to defend the city of Tsaritsyn. Foward against the enemy! Up into the unremitting battle, men, for Tsaritsyn, for our great country! Not one step back! Cowards and traitors will be shot! Do not count days, do not count miles, only count the number of Germans you have killed. Kill the German - this is your mother's prayer. Kill the German - this is the cry of your Russian Earth. Do not waver! Do not let up! Kill! Death to the German invader!"
General Ungern-Sternberg of the Grand Russian Empire, speaking over wireless to the Russian forces set to defend Tsaritsyn from invading forces of the German Volksrepublik. The Russian triumph at Tsaritsyn would be the turn in the tide of the European front of WW2, and the subsequent Russian counter offensive and campaigns of genocide in Poland, Eastern Germany, and central Europe would be termed the End of Days by German authors.

"I am proud to announce to the American people that Elvis Presley has won the 1972 Presidential election for the Democratic party!"
Head of the Democratic Party, Hubert Humphrey, on the successful nomination of former musician, soldier, and one term-governor of Mississippi, Elvis Presley to the Democratic Party presidential ticket. His vice president, Terry Sanford, would be put in place to secure the liberal portion of the party. Presley would later win the election, defeating incumbent President Richard Nixon after the Watergate Scandal. Presley spent much of his one term in office focusing on domestic affairs, his previously developing a distaste for overseas politicking, and became renowned and reviled for his work on election reform and security. Presley would then retire from politics to his estate at Graceland, and continued to make music.

Which of you sons of bitches is gonna cast the first stone, eh? You're all rats, all dirty, all looking to stab me in the back! Well I won't have it! I am still the President, and no one is going to make a goddamn fool out of me, mark my words!