Ella's Soviet Victory: Main Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 105545
  • Start date
Alternate Communist Germany Flag.png

Here's my submission. The black stripe at the bottom represents the industrialized working class while the white stripe represents the bourgeoisie elite who oppressed the proletariat. The red represents the free proletariat who outnumbered the bourgeoisie and with help from the Soviets overthrew their oppressors and triumphed over them.​

Deleted member 105545

View attachment 382212

Here's my submission. The black stripe at the bottom represents the industrialized working class while the white stripe represents the bourgeoisie elite who oppressed the proletariat. The red represents the free proletariat who outnumbered the bourgeoisie and with help from the Soviets overthrew their oppressors and triumphed over them.​
Love it! Thanks sooooo much <3!

Alternate Communist Germany Flag.png

The only thing I would change is this

"Meine Freunde! Deutschland ist endlich wieder vereint unter dem Glorious Communist Banner! Der Oberste Rat der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik hat Ihnen die Option der Neuen Flagge für Ihren großen Dienst im Kampf gegen die Fake-kapitalistischen Deutschen gegeben! Reichen Sie Ihre Flagge ein und Sie erhalten überall die Ehre Ihres Banners!

My Friends! Germany is finally re-united under the Glorious Communist Banner! The Supreme Council of the German Democratic Republic have given the Option of The New Flag to you, for your great service in the fight against the Fake Capitalist Germans! Submit your flag, and you might be granted the glory of your banner everywhere!"

- German Chairman Erich Honecker, 1980, Volksbundestag, Berlin.

(out of character) So, If you want to submit some designs, feel free!

Both versions of the quote seem to suggest, though, that the Germans were "fake capitalist" = not really capitalist, capitalist in name only/pseudo-capitalist.

And I, as a German, would modify the quote:

Meine Freunde! Genossinnen und Genossen! Deutschland ist endlich wieder vereint unter dem siegreichen Banner des Kommunismus! Der Oberste Rat der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik hat Ihnen die Option einer neuen Flagge für Ihren großen Dienst im Kampf gegen die falschen, kapitalistischen Deutschen gegeben! Reichen Sie Ihren Entwurf einer Flagge ein und Sie haben die Möglichkeit, überall mit Ihrem Banner/Ihrer Flagge geehrt zu werden!
or something like that...

Deleted member 105545

Both versions of the quote seem to suggest, though, that the Germans were "fake capitalist" = not really capitalist, capitalist in name only/pseudo-capitalist.

Meine Freunde! Genossinnen und Genossen! Deutschland ist endlich wieder vereint unter dem siegreichen Banner des Kommunismus! Der Oberste Rat der Deutschen Demokratischen Republik hat Ihnen die Option einer neuen Flagge für Ihren großen Dienst im Kampf gegen die falschen, kapitalistischen Deutschen gegeben! Reichen Sie Ihren Entwurf einer Flagge ein und Sie haben die Möglichkeit, überall mit Ihrem Banner/Ihrer Flagge geehrt zu werden!

Ah, Ich sprechen klein deutsche.

Ich kommst Amerika, und ich bin eine Amerikanner.

Mein deutsch ist nicht gut.

Deleted member 105545

And also, I meant Fake Germans that were capitalists

Deleted member 105545

475b63a6-bb7e-11e5-b151-8e15c9a029fb.jpg

Kenyan Soldiers on their way to Mogadishu on command of Jackson Mulinge.