Ella's Soviet Victory: Main Thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 105545
  • Start date
Stalin was... kinda crazy. I mean, IOTL he deported millions of potential workers to Siberia in Gulags. Why not just give Königsberg to Lithuania instead of Russia? Why deport East-Prussians to Siberia and Germany when you can Poland? Yeah, it is a little crazy, but this is STALIN we're talking about.
Because the agreement was that some land would be given to the Soviet Union to give them year round aces to the Baltic. They were keeping up the polite fiction that the soviets hadn't went through with their illegal annexation of the Baltic states and that they weren't going to rig Polish elections. Stalin may have been brutal, but he was clever. Besides, the Poles would have slaughtered or driven out the East Germans, if only because- Actually, do we really need to explain? The Poles are not keeping them.

Deleted member 105545

Because the agreement was that some land would be given to the Soviet Union to give them year round aces to the Baltic. They were keeping up the polite fiction that the soviets hadn't went through with their illegal annexation of the Baltic states and that they weren't going to rig Polish elections. Stalin may have been brutal, but he was clever. Besides, the Poles would have slaughtered or driven out the East Germans, if only because- Actually, do we really need to explain? The Poles are not keeping them.
I thought that granting land to Lithuania would appease them. <insert_thonk_emoji_here>

Deleted member 105545

They got Memel and Vilnius. They already got a leg up compared to the other Baltic States, which had land taken by Russia and a tenth of their population deported to Siberia.
That is true, i guess. I actually changed it from my idea of a Prussian SSR. If that makes more sense than a thicc Lithuania, then so be it.

Deleted member 105545

REVISED SOVIET VICTOEY.png

JULY 1969 MAP

Deleted member 105545

2034-315.jpg

Mao Zedong relieving Fu Qiutao of his duties after he ordered troops to fire at Soviets.

Deleted member 105545

Franco_dando_un_discurso_en_Éibar_en_1949.jpg

"...¡Mi gente! ¡Hoy, las buenas personas en Gibraltar han decidido unirse a España! Deberíamos..."

Deleted member 105545

bavarian_heli.jpg

A BNR (Bavarian National Guard) Westland Lynx on its way to suppress the BNPD (Bayernische Nationalizschte Partie Deutschlands) Prison Rioters.