Edward of Middleham is born healthy

Lancastrian blood, rich dowry, powerful foreign support, legitimacy and all those things. Yeah, I'll go with the daughter of the most powerful monarch in Europe.

VVD0D95

Banned
Lancastrian blood, rich dowry, powerful foreign support, legitimacy and all those things. Yeah, I'll go with the daughter of the most powerful monarch in Europe.

Indeed, which would make it much easier to marry Elizabeth of York to Manuel, Duke of Beja also.

So, perhaps this for a revised family tree:

Richard III of England (b.1452: d.1500) m Anne Neville (b.1456: d.1499)

Issue:

Edward V (I) of England (b.1473)

Cecily of Middleham (b.1475)

Anne of Middleham (b.1477)

-----------------

Edward V (I) of England (b.1473: d.1523) m Isabella of Portugal (b.1476)

Issue:

Anne of England (b.1496: d.1497)

Richard IV of England (b.1497)

Edward of England (b.1499: d.1499)

Cecily of England (b.1500)

Edmund, Duke of York (b.1502)

Margaret of England (b.1505)

Last edited:

VVD0D95

Banned
Sounds good. Change Cecily to Isabella and William to Edmund thou. More Yorkist names.
William to Edmund I agree with, but Cecily is absolutely fine. She's named for Richard's mother, the Dowager Duchess of York.

So this?
Indeed, which would make it much easier to marry Elizabeth of York to Manuel, Duke of Beja also.

So, perhaps this for a revised family tree:

Richard III of England (b.1452: d.1500) m Anne Neville (b.1456: d.1499)

Issue:

Edward V (I) of England (b.1473)

Cecily of Middleham (b.1475)

Anne of Middleham (b.1477)

-----------------

Edward V (I) of England (b.1473: d.1523) m Isabella of Portugal (b.1476)

Issue:

Anne of England (b.1496: d.1497)

Richard IV of England (b.1497)

Edward of England (b.1499: d.1499)

Cecily of England (b.1500)

Edmund, Duke of York (b.1502)

Margaret of England (b.1505)

Richard trading Elizabeth to Manuel, duke of Beja in exchange for a bethrothal for Edward and Isabella is a exellent deal. He get's rid of a dangerous figurehead, and get's a powerful in law at the same time. Win win, and Manuel is not gonna champion his wife's rights, because the moment he does John is gonna come down on him like a ton of bricks.

VVD0D95

Banned
Richard trading Elizabeth to Manuel, duke of Beja in exchange for a bethrothal for Edward and Isabella is a exellent deal. He get's rid of a dangerous figurehead, and get's a powerful in law at the same time. Win win, and Manuel is not gonna champion his wife's rights, because the moment he does John is gonna come down on him like a ton of bricks.
Definitely abd Manuel gets a good looking wife into the bargain. So Peter to Juana of Castile is part of strengthening Castilian and Portuguese relations?

Yeah, I figure that maybe Isabella of Aragon dies in the same riding accident as Alfonso or something, so continue the Castilian/Aragon-Portugal treaty John's second son gets married to Juana, perhaps Maria marries Philip of Burgundy? And oops then Juan, prince of Asturias dies and suddenly Juana and Peter becomes the iberian powercouple.

VVD0D95

Banned
Yeah, I figure that maybe Isabella of Aragon dies in the same riding accident as Alfonso or something, so continue the Castilian/Aragon-Portugal treaty John's second son gets married to Juana, perhaps Maria marries Philip of Burgundy? And oops then Juan, prince of Asturias dies and suddenly Juana and Peter becomes the iberian powercouple.
Interesting perhaps Isabella of Castile dies in childbirth then or in the accident as you say which would be a massive blow to Isabella the elder and Ferdinand also

If Isabella is pregnant when Alfonso dies then maybe the shock triggers a premature birth and both she and fetus perishes...