Dynasty Thread

I thought it is a good idea to start a thread about AH families and dynasties

The Finished Version of the Family Tree/Diagram spanning the early years of the Empire of Bryton

Small Image:
UIBsT.png

Large Image:
ofXmw.png
pyCUO.png
6AJJY.png

From an Airotciv game I had, where I elected the same guy to the Prime Ministry for a long time, then made him King two years before he died. This is an guess of the following Monarchs. (James is the only one in my game after Laurence)

NZL.png

I need to continue this at some point, but here's the Family Tree of the Ishida Dynasty (itself the remainder of a larger Super Dynasty).

Notes;

1. The first Six Generations only show the off-spring of the Monarch on account of the then law not counting the children of siblings of the Monarch as part of the Imperial Family, after that however a new law was passed in which all descendants of the Empress Makoto were to be considered part of the Imperial Family; I've considered going back and adding the others, but most of them would've died out within a few generations.

2. The succession system is set-up so that the females are given preference over males and first born females given preference over later children, however if no females are born the first born son of the Empress becomes Heir Apparent rather than shifting to Nieces.

Ishida Family Tree.png