Drake's Drum

I am pleased to announce that the third part of my alternative history book series is soon to be published by Sea Lion Press. Drake's Drum: Currents of Fate, will be available as both a paperback book and as a Kindle e-book. The concluding part. Drake’s Drum: The Horizon of Our Hopes will be released next year.

There are updates to the website, including a new short story, The Irascible Engineer and two additional Appendices; Civil Aviation and Helicopter Development 1938-45 and the US Marine Corps 1942-48.

DD4 proof cover VERY small.jpg

I am pleased to announce that the third part of my alternative history book series is soon to be published by Sea Lion Press. Drake's Drum: Currents of Fate, will be available as both a paperback book and as a Kindle e-book. The concluding part. Drake’s Drum: The Horizon of Our Hopes will be released next year.

There are updates to the website, including a new short story, The Irascible Engineer and two additional Appendices; Civil Aviation and Helicopter Development 1938-45 and the US Marine Corps 1942-48.
Excellent news! Now I need to start working on excuses both personal and professional to clear a couple of days. How long until Currents of Fate (if you're at liberty to say)?

Hi, just tried accessing the new appendices however I need to request access to view them. I can freely view the existing appendices on the website.

Its a little confusing, because previously when I've announced the release of a part of this series it didn't seem to be a problem.

Spent the day reading part 3, Exceedingly good work, what a good way to spend the first day of long weekend. Great work on Hitler. Can't wait for part 4. One of my favourite alt histories.

A lot of questions left on the state of the post war world that will hopefully be answered in the next book!