DBWI: Chinese economy surpasses Nazi Germany!

Today, i just learned that the PRC has surpassed Nazi Germany economically.

No surprise there. The Reich has been rubbish all along. Hell, the Chinese produce consumer goods better than Germany. In this three way cold war, Germany is well on the way D O W N

As a Brazilian, i can safely say that the End of the Third reich is near:D:D

What do you think?

The PRC-American alliance treaty by President Vanderberg was truly visionary as we can see now. The massive combined resources of the PRC and the USA we defeat Nazi Germany in a decade.

It's true. The East Ural Soviet Union has been combining with the PRC and has been getting up. Berlin is being torn apart by internal struggles. The PLA and US army have no equals. The German people are tired of the regime. Things are finally looking up.

Deleted member 5719

About time too. I can't wait for them to allow the red cross into the Jewish resettlement camps. Some people have got family there they haven't heard from in 50 years!

mowque

Banned
About time too. I can't wait for them to allow the red cross into the Jewish resettlement camps. Some people have got family there they haven't heard from in 50 years!

You haven't heard the rumors? Not exactly uncommon knowledge...

Well, China may be considered an economic miracle by todays standards, but the economic recovery was kick-started when Japan made a daring proposal in 1976 to build a Shinkansen line from Fusan, through Keijo, Heijo to Chinese Haerbin. (OTL Busan, Seoul, Pyongyang, Haerbin). A fast ferry from Taihoku (Taipei) to Xiamen also spread the concept of capitalism to the south.

I guess Japan wanted a somewhat powerful buffer state to stall the Soviet threat. They never thought that their plan would backfire (though the Japanese still greatly benefit from it to the present day) and China would now be their biggest rival in the world.

Last edited: