DBWI: Catherine of Aragon dies a decade later not in 1528

What If Catherine of Aragon lived a decade longer?

Catherine of Aragon died in 1528 and her daughter Mary was betrothed to James V after Catherine died and married her, James V was very much enthusiastic of the match due to Mary being a heiress, here this match would likely not happen, this match was very much doomed as Mary was like her mother and only her daughter and youngest child, Mary Queen of Scots survived infancy and she died a year after Mary Queen of Scots birth, who will Mary Tudor marry here?

Anne Boleyn and Henry VIII married after Catherine of Aragon died, would she have waited for Henry VIII's divorce to be granted.

Would the succession war after the death of Edward VI in 1553 still happen, Mary Queen of Scots was dragged by Margaret of France, her stepmother to France so that she can marry the Dauphin and she declared war and formally tried to claim the throne years after she bore a son in 1568 after marrying Lord Darnley, like what her ancestor, Isabel of Castile did which led to her death in Action in 1568 but her son still succeeded after the death of Elizabeth I in 1600, Elizabeth I was made Queen because Edward VI did not want a French raised heiress who is married to the French King and due to his mother's advice.

Last edited:
I suppose that if she hadn't died in 1528, she would've eventually been divorced due to her inability to give birth to a male heir. If this happened, then her daughter would be deemed illegitimate since Henry greatly feared her family's power even when they were on good terms.

I suppose that if she hadn't died in 1528, she would've eventually been divorced due to her inability to give birth to a male heir. If this happened, then her daughter would be deemed illegitimate since Henry greatly feared her family's power even when they were on good terms.
That would have been worse for Mary Tudor herself.