Crusader Kings II - Paradox Entertainement (02/12)

I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. ;)

She murdered me.

And went to Rome on a pilgrimage.

Revealed herself as God at St. Peter's.

The English king rebelled.

An army of 1500, self-proclaimed followers of the Devil, appeared at the capital in support of her (me).

Three units of 500, one each led by Morgana LeFey, Circe, and Jezebel.

There is DEFINITELY something to worry about.

She murdered me.

An army of 1500, self-proclaimed followers of the Devil, appeared at the capital in support of her (me).

It could always be worse My current Makedon Byzantine game, my current emperor is the also the spawn of Satan, and he unified the churches with the Ironic name Kyrillos the Saint.

She murdered me.

The problem is...

What do you think would happen if a family had 2 of these little demons

The problem is...

What do you think would happen if a family had 2 of these little demons

Hopefully cancel each other out.

Kinda wishing I hadn't annihilated the Catholic Church right about now. They'd be able to crusade and stop her. Cathars apparently aren't big on that.

Planning to do a 1066 Ironman Denmark start after the next patch. What should be my opening moves?

That depends, Sven always turned me off because of all his bastards. At least with a hopefully smarter faction system it won't be that bad. As for opening moves, it's a matter of what do you want to do or where do you want to go. You could join the mess that is England, but depending on who may or may not win you could have an unwanted war against. Alternatively you could try to unite Scandinavia, or go expand Pomeranian and the Baltic. Words of advice: retinues and mercs are your only friends, and don't be afraid to lose a crown law, when you could lose alot more.

So in my current game as Cathar Brittany (pretty much the only time I've played in Western Europe unless you wanna count all those Andalusia games), I just got both *Robin Hood AND *Joan of Arc on my Council... Thanks, awesome event chains! (Screenshot eventually coming)

EDIT: Et voilà... The *Joan analogue is my marshal, Robin is my spymaster.

491A54C1CBDB6F00A6552D7E868679082271A3E8

Last edited:
So in my current game as Cathar Brittany (pretty much the only time I've played in Western Europe unless you wanna count all those Andalusia games), I just got both *Robin Hood AND *Joan of Arc on my Council... Thanks, awesome event chains! (Screenshot eventually coming)

491A54C1CBDB6F00A6552D7E868679082271A3E8
I can't see it.

NikoZnate said:

Small remark:
-Your Chancellor stands out as the only Nubian on your council
-Your Spymaster stands out as the only man on your council

Seraphiel

Banned
Started in the Old Gods as the high Chief of Greater Poland and now Ive made made myself king of Poland (controlling all de jure counties except those controlled by Bohemia) and the primary holder of Lithuania as well. Still Slavic and going about sending every missionary first to the dungeons and then to the executioner. I just barely defeated a revolt that saw every single county in my kingdom revolt against me except two that were controlled directly by me. Thanks to an event about adventurers coming to the capital (gave me 600 men) and an ample treasury I fought the rebellion to a white peace. The year is from 890-900 In think.

Oh and the Byzantine Empire is mostly Catholic, wierd.

I've united Frisa as the Duke of Holland, Iberia as the KIng of Aragon, Britannica as the KIng of England, and Rome (didn't conquer the world just the east). Now I'm bored what nation should play as?