Confederate Congress References

I’ve been trying to find a good database/reference for factions within the Confederate Senate. While Martis’s Historical Atlas has been really useful for the House, the senate has been frustratingly elusive. I’m looking for anti-administration vs pro-administration senators, because some sources say there were 14 pro and 12 anti, but I’ve never found names with those labels. Does anybody know a good reference for this or a thread on this site which has found it?

I’ve been trying to find a good database/reference for factions within the Confederate Senate. While Martis’s Historical Atlas has been really useful for the House, the senate has been frustratingly elusive. I’m looking for anti-administration vs pro-administration senators, because some sources say there were 14 pro and 12 anti, but I’ve never found names with those labels. Does anybody know a good reference for this or a thread on this site which has found it?
I think there’s a book on it by Kenneth Martis

It seems there is not much info in the CSA senate to write a book on.
Unlike the U.S. Senate, the Confederate Senate conducted many sessions behind closed doors and operated without formal political parties.
In its earliest months, under the pressure of wartime emergency, the Confederate Congress granted President Jefferson Davis most of what he requested. By the time the Second Confederate Congress convened in 1864, however, serious military reverses reawakened long-simmering political divisions. Factors such as former party affiliations, earlier levels of commitment to secession, and whether Union forces were occupying their respective states became increasingly evident in members’ voting behavior. Deepening divisions among Confederate senators and representatives made it almost impossible for them to legislate constructively.
On March 18, 1865, as encircling Union forces tightened their grip on Richmond, the Confederate Senate held its last session, and hastily left town.
Because the Confederate Senate held many of its sessions in secret, did not use official reporters of debates to record public proceedings, and lost extensive records to the chaos of war, today we know very little about its operations. https://www.senate.gov/artandhistory/history/minute/Creating_a_new_Senate.htm

The only place I can think of is diaries or biographies etc written by members of the CSA senate after the war. How reliable these might be is hard to say.