Charles Robert of Hungary has a son with Beatrice of Luxembourg

As title says-Charles Robert has a son (Charles) born from his Luxembourg wife (who dies roughly like IOTL, just from different reason-in childbirth). Thus Charles Robert still marries Elizabeth of Poland (say that their offspring is roughly like IOTL).
What does it mean? Charles Jr is heir to Hungary, but has no claim to Polish throne, (although that could be changed-he could marry niece of his stepmother, one of Casimir III's daughters-but that is not given). So Louis d'Anjou is not going to inherit Hungarian throne. Question is what would happen in Kingdom of Naples-is Louis going to replace his brother as husband of his cousin Joanna, or would she marry Andrew like IOTL? At the time their uncle Casimir is still quite young, so waiting for Polish throne (especially considering the fact, that Casimir could still have sons) may seem as less attractive option than throne of Naples, so I'd say Louis in Naples is more likely option.
@krieger

It is actually funny that Clementia, the OTL Queen of France can marry one of the older sons of Casimir III instead.

krieger

Banned
As title says-Charles Robert has a son (Charles) born from his Luxembourg wife (who dies roughly like IOTL, just from different reason-in childbirth). Thus Charles Robert still marries Elizabeth of Poland (say that their offspring is roughly like IOTL).
What does it mean? Charles Jr is heir to Hungary, but has no claim to Polish throne, (although that could be changed-he could marry niece of his stepmother, one of Casimir III's daughters-but that is not given). So Louis d'Anjou is not going to inherit Hungarian throne. Question is what would happen in Kingdom of Naples-is Louis going to replace his brother as husband of his cousin Joanna, or would she marry Andrew like IOTL? At the time their uncle Casimir is still quite young, so waiting for Polish throne (especially considering the fact, that Casimir could still have sons) may seem as less attractive option than throne of Naples, so I'd say Louis in Naples is more likely option.
@krieger

I'd say that Louis would get Poland instead. Charles didn't strive towards personal union, he just wanted Anjou to succeed in Poland. Elizabeth would also opt for Louis getting Polish crown. So I think Andrew will still go to Naples with Louis being heir to Poland. Or if Hungarians believed in Casimir's ability to sire healthy son, than Louis will go to Naples and marry Joanna, so title of heir to Poland will go to Andrew.

I'd say that Louis would get Poland instead. Charles didn't strive towards personal union, he just wanted Anjou to succeed in Poland. Elizabeth would also opt for Louis getting Polish crown. So I think Andrew will still go to Naples with Louis being heir to Poland. Or if Hungarians believed in Casimir's ability to sire healthy son, than Louis will go to Naples and marry Joanna, so title of heir to Poland will go to Andrew.
At the time of hypothetical marriage of Joanna and Louis Casimir would be on his mid 30s (and he is son of long living father). That means Louis could wait decades for the throne and could end with nothing eventually-Casimir still have lots of time to sire a son. Thus Naples for Louis seems more likely.

Whom would you propose as wife for Charles Jr?

krieger

Banned
At the time of hypothetical marriage of Joanna and Louis Casimir would be on his mid 30s (and he is son of long living father). That means Louis could wait decades for the throne and could end with nothing eventually-Casimir still have lots of time to sire a son. Thus Naples for Louis seems more likely.

Whom would you propose as wife for Charles Jr?

You are right there. For Charles hmm...maybe Elizabeth - daughter of Casimir III could work.