Aside from Axis or Confederate victory, what is the most common AH scenario?

Central Powers winning WW1. Paired with the other two, that covers the three biggest and most well-known wars that the US has fought in.

Central Power Victory, Byzantine Empire survive, America loses the Revolutionary war, Napoleonic France Victory, Roman Empire survives (At least for a while), and a Soviet Victory in the Cold War.

Russia winning cold war is a big one.
It's certainly growing in popularity, and I anticipate it becoming an even more common one in the near future, as I feel as though the right amount of time has passed for it to be a "what-if" question on many people's minds.

It's certainly growing in popularity, and I anticipate it becoming an even more common one in the near future, as I feel as though the right amount of time has passed for it to be a "what-if" question on many people's minds.
I actually haven't seen that scenario explored much. There's Rumsfeldia, Losing the Peace, and The Way the Wind Blows here and I'm pretty sure Turtledove wrote a novel or short story about a Soviet victory, but that's about it to my knowledge.

Actually find the concept of a Soviet Victory kinda interesting, if extremely difficult to come up with an inadequate scenario in which it happens.

Germany winning WWII

On the case of latim america is the Brazilian Empire surviving
What about Mexico keeping the pre-1848 territories including Texas? How about on the other side, the Carthage had won the Punic Wars against the rising Roman Empire or what about Napoleonic victory over Coalition powers?

What about Mexico keeping the pre-1848 territories including Texas? How about on the other side, the Carthage had won the Punic Wars against the rising Roman Empire or what about Napoleonic victory over Coalition powers?
I haven't seen any about Carthage, and only one with Mexico keeping pre 1848 borders

The Difference Engine/Analytical Engine being developed seems polular, with ou without major results. Lighter than air doing better than in OTL is VERY common.

Has anyone seen ANY alternate history books about Joan of Arc being rescued before the English can fry
her and/or surviving THYW? Maybe even becoming Queen of France? (I’ve personally found two short
stories on this theme, plus a novel* telling the tale of a very Joan-like figure on a world similar to medieval
Europe of the 15th Century, but that’s it).

*- THE JOAN OF ARC REPLAY by Pierre Barbet(1978).

Until I signed on to this site just last year, after over half a lifetime of interest in alternate history no doubt, I had NO idea that interest in a CP Victory or alt-WWI was as popular as it is....
Most people I've talked to, at least in my area, only seem to have a vague idea of what WWI was all about, no concept of its absolutely critical role in shaping the (largely miserable) past century, nothing.... they might know a good bit about WWII or the ACW, but that's about as far as their historical knowledge extends....

John F Kennedy survives the assassination attempt in 1963.

The atomic bombs weren't dropped on Japan so the Americans had to invade the Japanese home islands.

Man didn't land on the moon. (Not to be confused with the conspiracy theory that the moon landing was faked.)

Hitler was killed or died before the Nazis took power in Germany in 1933.

Charles Lindbergh, not Franklin Roosevelt, was U.S President during World War Two.