As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Christmas 2001 Movies

jimmyneutron-animationscreencaps.com-7751.jpg

Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius
Released by United Artists​
So we will still get the Jimmy Timmy Power Hour ITTL? Fine by me. At this rate, I bet IOTL Nicktoons Unite will be named "Cartoon Cartoons Unite", now that SpongeBob, The Fairly OddParents and soon most likely Jimmy Neutron (No word on if Danny Phantom will come to CN, though I bet it will, considering Butch Hartman is currently at Ruby-Spears...), not to mention Doug (since 1995!), ChalkZone and an early Loud House are all at Cartoon Network, with Hanna-Barbera's IOTL CN toons plus Courage, Mike, Lu, Og and the Ed boys all over at Nickelodeon ITTL.

Last edited:
To @OldNavy1988, this is very great! But I'll be excited for 2002, as many events prepared to come, but I hope Fred Dekker's Hulk will came out on May 4, 2002 by 20th Century-Fox (The OTL Spider-Man date), and Amy Heckerling's newest film, a version of the DC superhero Teen Titans is set to kick off this summer. But to kick things off, we have United Artists' (OTL Paramount Pictures made the film) Orange County, Hollywood Pictures' (OTL Walt Disney Pictures made the film) Snow Dogs, Touchstone's The Count of Monte Crislo, Carolco's (OTL Warner Bros. made the film) Kung Pow! Enter the Fist, Destination Films' (OTL Screen Gems made the film) The Mothman Prophecies and New Line Cinema's (OTL Warner Bros. made the film) A Walk to Remember.

Walt Disney World 30th Anniversary
R.dd5cf5c2949033b78b108cce0a461d0d

Walt Disney World 30th Anniversary

Walt Disney World: 30 Years of Magic

Aired on December 25, 2001, on Fox.

Hosted by
Christy Carlson Romano
Will Friedle
Kyla Pratt

Performances by
Mandy Moore
Aaron Carter
Del St. Pierre
City High

What's New at Disney World?
The land at the Magic Kingdom formerly known as Mickey's Birthdayland and Mickey's Starland is now the Disney Afternoon Avenue.
At EPCOT, Ellen DeGeneres relinquishes the Universe of Energy to Mr. Burns, Smithers and Professor Frink.
Can Edutainment sustain EPCOT in the long haul? Junior trusts the Imagineers to keep things fresh while trying to keep pace with the speed in which technology advances.
Springfield has been added to the Disney-Fox Studios Park, located where Toy Story Land sits IOTL at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Also coming to the Disney-Fox Studios will be the AJAX Crime Land, inspired by the Carmen Sandiego franchise.​

It will be interesting to see how this TL's Disney handles Project Gemini.
But here's the thing. How would the Imagineers deal with the absence of the corporate sponsors who once helped Disney with a lot of the Future World attractions?
Also, how would the Imagineers resist the urge to integrate IPs into the countries represented by the World Showcase?

Entertainment News for January 2002

While the cremated remains of Vince McMahon were laid to rest at Fairfield Memorial Park, the last remaining WWA employees begin vacating the former Titan Tower.
- USA Today

All remaining members of the WWA roster will join the Screen Actors Guild as they seek employment with ECW, WCW, the NWA and the upcoming TNA.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Comcast acquires the rights to all remaining WWA trademarks, including WrestleMania, Monday Night Raw and SmackDown! amid the suicide death of Vince McMahon. Since 1992, Comcast has been the parent company of the WWA's longtime television partner, the USA Network. WWA employees who previously worked at the company's former Stamford, CT office will now occupy office space at 10 Universal City Plaza, adjacent to Universal Studios Hollywood.
- CNN

The former Selznick studio in Culver City is now Saban Pictures Studios, the new home to New Line Cinema and Golden Harvest.
- Variety

During an emotional episode of WCW Monday Nitro, Rikishi was given a standing ovation on his return trip to MCI Center.
- HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel

Will Parc Warner Borther Movie world paris aka Parc Warner PAris being opening in 2002. I assume it will becuase you told parc warner paris is taking the place of paruge wanrer marid and since pracgue warner marid opening in 2002 logic says parc warner paris should open in 2002

While the cremated remains of Vince McMahon were laid to rest at Fairfield Memorial Park, the last remaining WWA employees begin vacating the former Titan Tower.
- USA Today

All remaining members of the WWA roster will join the Screen Actors Guild as they seek employment with ECW, WCW, the NWA and the upcoming TNA.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Comcast acquires the rights to all remaining WWA trademarks, including WrestleMania, Monday Night Raw and SmackDown! amid the suicide death of Vince McMahon. Since 1992, Comcast has been the parent company of the WWA's longtime television partner, the USA Network. WWA employees who previously worked at the company's former Stamford, CT office will now occupy office space at 10 Universal City Plaza, adjacent to Universal Studios Hollywood.
- CNN

The former Selznick studio in Culver City is now Saban Pictures Studios, the new home to New Line Cinema and Golden Harvest.
- Variety

During an emotional episode of WCW Monday Nitro, Rikishi was given a standing ovation on his return trip to MCI Center.
- HBO's Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel
1,2 and 3: Honestly for the better. The WWA legacy is now in ruins despite some good things about it. What I said before about Vince McMahon, in this TL at least, is still true. It a cautionary tale from start to finish. Though with Comcast owning the trademarks to WWA stuff, I'm confused why though? If it to keep it for future use or make sure no one else uses it? Who knows

4: So I'm wondering what Saban will do now with the studios? What's the next few movies Saban is working on ITTL? Maybe another Power Rangers movie or Sailor Moon 3?

5: Honestly Rikishi deserve it.

1,2 and 3: Honestly for the better. The WWA legacy is now in ruins despite some good things about it. What I said before about Vince McMahon, in this TL at least, is still true. It a cautionary tale from start to finish. Though with Comcast owning the trademarks to WWA stuff, I'm confused why though? If it to keep it for future use or make sure no one else uses it? Who knows

4: So I'm wondering what Saban will do now with the studios? What's the next few movies Saban is working on ITTL? Maybe another Power Rangers movie or Sailor Moon 3?

5: Honestly Rikishi deserve it.
Comcast bought the trademarks because WWA Raw had been USA's biggest ratings draw. Also, they wanted to keep the WrestleMania trademark in particular from being poached by the other remaining promotions.

But here's the thing. How would the Imagineers deal with the absence of the corporate sponsors who once helped Disney with a lot of the Future World attractions?
Also, how would the Imagineers resist the urge to integrate IPs into the countries represented by the World Showcase?
1. I imagine it would be the same exact thing that happened OTL with complete overhauls being discouraged in favor of more minor refurbishments (unless it is rides that are too outdated or unpopular). Disney being in a better financial position does mean these refurbishments are more thorough and won't lead to disasters like Journey into Your Imagination, but I have doubts ITTL's Project Gemini will be the revitalization that EPCOT deserves for the 21st century.
2. Well the decision is likely to come from the higher ups at Disney, and they'd totally see IPs as the most viable option to increase visitor numbers since they will draw in the crowds (such as OTL Frozen).

Comcast bought the trademarks because WWA Raw had been USA's biggest ratings draw. Also, they wanted to keep the WrestleMania trademark in particular from being poached by the other remaining promotions.
So that's make sense. No point in letting other promotions use it them. Honestly I'm okay with it.

Very quickly, here are the logos that opened each installment of the Roger Rabbit trilogy.

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)

Roger Rabbit 2: The Resurrection of Doom (1991)

Roger Rabbit 3: Big Trouble in Toontown (1994)

Got any plans for theme parks beside Disneyland syndy and the wanrer brothers park in paris on the otl cite of disneyland paris

Many titles have featured the Disney and Fox logos appearing back-to-back.

First Generation Combo (1985-93)
The Black Cauldron (1985)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
Dick Tracy (1990)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991)
Newsies (1992)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (1993)
The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
Little Audrey (1994)

Second Generation (Since 1994)
See the previous post.

BONUS
Here's a sneak peek of what you'll see at the beginning of Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego when it hits theatres in June of 2002.

Note:
The CGI Castle logo, made ITTL by Blue Sky, will actually debut with Ice Age.

Oldnavy have you named the new netowrk owned by wanrer borthers and bally. I have give you 15 suggestions. Here are another 5 1 Associted Broadcating sytme. 2 Union Broadcaisng companay. 3 Basic Brocacasting Systyme. 4 Cosmaptian Tv Network 5 Allied Broadcasing company. If you the previus suggestions just ask and i will give you a refesher

Oldnavy have you named the new netowrk owned by wanrer borthers and bally. I have give you 15 suggestions. Here are another 5 1 Associted Broadcating sytme. 2 Union Broadcaisng companay. 3 Basic Brocacasting Systyme. 4 Cosmaptian Tv Network 5 Allied Broadcasing company. If you the previus suggestions just ask and i will give you a refesher
@OldNavy1988, I have named the new Warner Bros./Bally network as MyNetworkTV (OTL it was the brand used by Fox in 2006 for UPN affiliates not covered by a list of CW affiliates).

@OldNavy1988, I have named the new Warner Bros./Bally network as MyNetworkTV (OTL it was the brand used by Fox in 2006 for UPN affiliates not covered by a list of CW affiliates).
Oldnavy do you agree with Duc4alternatehisorty idea of naming the new network My TV Newtwork or are not decided on a name yet. If you are not decided yet perhaphs you should make a poll.