As Dreamers Do Part Deux

The Alton Towers was owned by the Tussuads group in 2003. The only park that tussuads were involved in building was Port advenuta which was a co venture with Amhsher bush and La Caixa. Otl the Tussuads group sold their stake in port adventura in to universal in 1998 in order to fund thier purchase of thrope pak .In 2004 La Caixa bought Bush and Universial share in the park. I wonder what happend to Port Adventura TTL. I don't think Universal would be involed because they built a park in london
Good idea

Goldwind2 I've got a theme park owner called Darayton Mannor
The Drayton Manor is park park not a park operating company. They were currently owned by the looping group. The Looping group was found in 2011 with purchase of several parks form Compagnie des Alpes. Compangie the alps was oringally an orperator of ski resort but they expanded in other form of leausire with the purchase of group gervin in 2002. They latter bought the walbi group from palamon capital in 2006. Palamon bought the walbia group form six flags in 2006 . Six Flags bought the Walbi back when it was indepnt in 1998. I have asked oldnavy various time about the fate of the walbi group but I never got an anwser. I have multiple ideas for people who could buy the walbi group. Would you to hear them drporter.

The Drayton Manor is park park not a park operating company. They were currently owned by the looping group. The Looping group was found in 2011 with purchase of several parks form Compagnie des Alpes. Compangie the alps was oringally an orperator of ski resort but they expanded in other form of leausire with the purchase of group gervin in 2002. They latter bought the walbi group from palamon capital in 2006. Palamon bought the walbia group form six flags in 2006 . Six Flags bought the Walbi back when it was indepnt in 1998. I have asked oldnavy various time about the fate of the walbi group but I never got an anwser. I have multiple ideas for people who could buy the walbi group. Would you to hear them drporter.
Not a doctor and yes i would

Not a doctor and yes i would
Option 1 Merlin Entertainment. Merlin Enetemtn was a just the operatior of a few aquariums and haunted house acrations befroe buing out thie Legoland land group They became a Gairt when they bought the tussauds group in 2007. IF they buyout the walibi group I would butterfly there purchase of tussauds groups

Option 2 Pragues Reundios. They started with one park in spain in 1967 and grew to 15 Spanish parks in 2003. They started going international in 2004 with pruchase of bonajanland. It could be they start inernational expaion early with the purchase of walbie

Option3 Village Road Shows themeparks. They are austrilia's largest themepark company. They started international expansion in 2008. It possalbe that expand early otll

Option 4 studio 101 . They are belguim media coperation who expanded into theme parks in 1999 by buying out mei park and renaming plopsa land after the star of one their kid shows plop. They bought the german hoilday park in 2010 and didn't do any major rethemeing. Since they theyre only new park have been small parks in the netherlands poland and the chezch republic that they built theam selves.

Option 5 Aspro park. A spanish company found as a water park operator in 1991. They expand into them parks in 2007
Option 6 Fitraco, A belguim ride manufacter who expemeted with owning park when they bought magic sprigns in arkasa in 1995. It took them 5 years to renovate the park . The park was intally below antende expaction. They manged to raise attende over the next few years but sold the park in 2005
Option 7 The Virgin Group. Now themepark expemnice but they are now for their love of entering new bussinesses. Olld navy had them buy out Walbi in american magic 1.0

Option 8 Six King. This option would be the close to what in real life.

which option do you like the best. Got any other idea for people to buy out walib

Option 1 Merlin Entertainment. Merlin Enetemtn was a just the operatior of a few aquariums and haunted house acrations befroe buing out thie Legoland land group They became a Gairt when they bought the tussauds group in 2007. IF they buyout the walibi group I would butterfly there purchase of tussauds groups

Option 2 Pragues Reundios. They started with one park in spain in 1967 and grew to 15 Spanish parks in 2003. They started going international in 2004 with pruchase of bonajanland. It could be they start inernational expaion early with the purchase of walbie

Option3 Village Road Shows themeparks. They are austrilia's largest themepark company. They started international expansion in 2008. It possalbe that expand early otll

Option 4 studio 101 . They are belguim media coperation who expanded into theme parks in 1999 by buying out mei park and renaming plopsa land after the star of one their kid shows plop. They bought the german hoilday park in 2010 and didn't do any major rethemeing. Since they theyre only new park have been small parks in the netherlands poland and the chezch republic that they built theam selves.

Option 5 Aspro park. A spanish company found as a water park operator in 1991. They expand into them parks in 2007
Option 6 Fitraco, A belguim ride manufacter who expemeted with owning park when they bought magic sprigns in arkasa in 1995. It took them 5 years to renovate the park . The park was intally below antende expaction. They manged to raise attende over the next few years but sold the park in 2005
Option 7 The Virgin Group. Now themepark expemnice but they are now for their love of entering new bussinesses. Olld navy had them buy out Walbi in american magic 1.0

Option 8 Six King. This option would be the close to what in real life.

which option do you like the best. Got any other idea for people to buy out walib

5 and Flamigo world

5 and Flamigo world
Neaver heard of Flamigo world but I have heard of a yorkshire themepark and zoo called Flamigo land. It was owned by soctia leaure untill be sold to former soctia lesuire excutive Robert Gibbs. Robert gibbs seam to have ambions of expanison because he bought out Pleasure Island park. Robert died in an car accident in 1995 focing his 18 son to give his collage education to run the family bussiness. It possible Robert car crash was butterflied and he could decided to buyout the walbi goup

The Cat in the Hat (2003 Film)
catinthehat_2003_photo_hero-1920x1080.jpg

The Cat in the Hat
Released by Universal Pictures on November 21, 2003

Produced in association with
DreamWorks SKG
Amblin Entertainment

Directed by
Brad Silberling

Screenplay by
Alec Berg, Dave Mandel and Jeff Schaffer with rewrites by James Gunn

Cast
Same as OTL

Notes
- ITTL, some of the dirty jokes still survive in the film. I'd say about half from OTL.
- The film still ends with the Cat and the Things walking off into the sunset to the accompaniment of an instrumental version of Caviar's song Tangerine Speedo.
- According to his co-stars, Mike Myers, who still plays the Cat ITTL, was still a pain in the butt to work with on the set.
- Released on the same weekend as The Search for Mickey Mouse, the Cat did okay with kids who liked the edgy humor but swung and missed with adults.

Reactions
"Never did I expect to hear 'Dirty Hoe' in a Dr. Seuss movie."
- The New York Times

"I can't believe they actually used the Speedo song from the Charlie's Angels soundtrack at the very end."
- The Hartford Courant

"Bless James Gunn's heart, but his screenwriting talent wasn't enough to salvage this trainwreck."
- The Los Angeles Times

"Hiring Seinfeld writers to bring a Dr. Seuss book to the screen? What was Universal thinking?"
- The Miami Herald

"Alec Baldwin is too good of an actor to appear in such a desecration of Mr. Geisel's vision."
- The Arizona Republic

"Never would I expect Universal to produce a remake of Heaven's Gate. Except they just did under the title The Cat in the Hat."
- The Orlando Sentinel​

catinthehat_2003_photo_hero-1920x1080.jpg

The Cat in the Hat
Released by Universal Pictures on November 21, 2003

Produced in association with
DreamWorks SKG
Amblin Entertainment

Directed by
Brad Silberling

Screenplay by
Alec Berg, Dave Mandel and Jeff Schaffer with rewrites by James Gunn

Cast
Same as OTL

Notes
- ITTL, some of the dirty jokes still survive in the film. I'd say about half from OTL.
- The film still ends with the Cat and the Things walking off into the sunset to the accompaniment of an instrumental version of Caviar's song Tangerine Speedo.
- According to his co-stars, Mike Myers, who still plays the Cat ITTL, was still a pain in the butt to work with on the set.
- Released on the same weekend as The Search for Mickey Mouse, the Cat did okay with kids who liked the edgy humor but swung and missed with adults.

Reactions
- The New York Times

"I can't believe they actually used the Speedo song from the Charlie's Angels soundtrack at the very end."
- The Hartford Courant

"Bless James Gunn's heart, but his screenwriting talent wasn't enough to salvage this trainwreck."
- The Los Angeles Times

"Hiring Seinfeld writers to bring a Dr. Seuss book to the screen? What was Universal thinking?"
- The Miami Herald

"Alec Baldwin is too good of an actor to appear in such a desecration of Mr. Geisel's vision."
- The Arizona Republic

"Never would I expect Universal to produce a remake of Heaven's Gate. Except they just did under the title The Cat in the Hat."
- The Orlando Sentinel​
So still panned by critics

Notes

Reactions
- The New York Times

- The Hartford Courant

- The Los Angeles Times

- The Miami Herald

- The Arizona Republic

- The Orlando Sentinel​
If the overall plot of this movie has stayed the same, I would have stuck with The Search for Mickey Mouse any day.

Furthermore, if the critics really are serious about comparing this to Heaven's Gate, which was a catalyst to MGM being a Turner company, I think it might be time to consider which assets of Universal can be sold off with the least backlash.

If the overall plot of this movie has stayed the same, I would have stuck with The Search for Mickey Mouse any day.

Furthermore, if the critics really are serious about comparing this to Heaven's Gate, which was a catalyst to MGM being a Turner company, I think it might be time to consider which assets of Universal can be sold off with the least backlash.
The Casper rights

Yeah.....

I would have tried to see both.
Furthermore, if the critics really are serious about comparing this to Heaven's Gate, which was a catalyst to MGM being a Turner company.
Oh. Is that why MGM is a part o Turner ITTL?
, I think it might be time to consider which assets of Universal can be sold off with the least backlash.
Well. What assets do you actually think could be sold off? Maybe the USA Networks?

In all honesty, I agree with you on this.
Yeah.
Not entirely the case, but pretty much.
Oh. What IS the real reason why it's now under Turner? And didn't he sell it back after a few months because of debt? How is he gonna manage to keep it long-term ITTL?
I think the biggest examples would be Archie Comics and their stake in UPN. Long story there.
Ok.....

Who would buy them? I could see Saban do UPN, or Universal could sell 25% of their stake and still keep 25%