As Dreamers Do Part Deux

How do you guys feel I should fix LXG?
I'm just going to post this here so I don't clog up the thread. Just go down to the first film where it says (2003). Feel free to tweak accordingly. Also note that Irene Adler does not appear in the comics. That is a change I made as Moore considered adding her. Tom Sawyer and Dorian Gray I should not are not members in the Comics.

Last edited:
Does Warner brothers have any movies, live action or cartoons in the work based on Malbui comics properties. I know there was the otl 1995 Ultra force cartoon made by dic for Cartoon express but that was probably butterflied by Warner Brothers 1995 purchased of Malibu. The buttefly is probbly for the best because Dic ultraforce carton wasn't very good. Hoperly warner brother could produce a better ultra force cartoon for my tv network

Two questions:
1. How's Chuck E. Cheese doing at this point ITTL? In the original "American Magic" timeline, Disney brought out Chuck E.'s owners, ShowBiz Pizza Time (Currently called CEC Entertainment IOTL) in 2002, and even teamed up with Creative Engineering to revive Showbiz Pizza Place in 2005. Could something like that happen ITTL as well?
2. When TimeWarner sold off Namco as part of the AOL merger ITTL, did the former keep the Elitch Gardens and Great Escape theme parks? If so, than both them and Knott's Berry Farm (and that Paris theme park ITTL WB is planning...) could probably be part of a new unit of AOL Time Warner. May I suggest the name "Warner Parks"?

Can I add a new animator called Airel Becky

Attachments

• FaceApp_1651175049708.jpg
    FaceApp_1651175049708.jpg
    277.3 KB · Views: 144
Die Hard 4: Give Me Liberty or Die Hard
Die Hard 4: Give Me Liberty or Die Hard
Released by 20th Century-Fox on July 25, 2003

Produced by
Dark Castle Entertainment
Cheyenne Enterprises

Directed by
Antoine Fuqua

Executive Producers
Joel Silver
Arnold Rifkin

Music by
Michael Kamen

Basically, John McClane (Bruce Willis) reunites with his estranged son (Nick Carter) in the first act. Together, they must thwart a white supremacist plot to storm the US Capitol ahead of the inauguration of America's first black president (Morgan Freeman). James Woods plays the film's main villain. Also featured in the film are Leonard Nimoy as the vice president elect, Karen Duffy as an FBI agent and Brad Dourif as a secondary antagonist.​

Could I possibly do a guest post on x men 3 when we get to it
I'd prefer if you send me a PM and I'll save it for when it's time to post it. I was planning to wait on that one for 2006.

I am gonna need someone other than Brett Ratner to direct since The Last Stand was pretty much a letdown IOTL.