As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Scrapped by this point as negotiations fell through. I am working on my own Pop Culture Utopia timeline and I am planning on including it possibly in place of Star Trek Beyond.
I really wish he'd go through with it. Mainly to kinda shake up the franchise, especially after the mixed reaction to the Abrams-Trek.

Scrapped by this point as negotiations fell through. I am working on my own Pop Culture Utopia timeline and I am planning on including it possibly in place of Star Trek Beyond.
I'd scrap JJ Trek altogether if it's to be a PC Utopia.
Beyond was the only really good one of the three, but it was too little too late.

I really wish he'd go through with it. Mainly to kinda shake up the franchise, especially after the mixed reaction to the Abrams-Trek.
Honestly, so would I; I'd love to see what he'd do with it.
He's got enough nerd cred that I'd trust him not to fuck it up like JJ did.

I don't know what actually happened with negotiations, as far as I knew it was just a question of whether he wanted use one of his limited slots for a Trek movie.
[For those who don't know, Tarantino has long been of the opinion that even great filmmakers only have so much creative energy, and can only make so many really good movies before that energy is tapped out. So he's gone on record as saying he's only going to direct a limited number of movies (I think 9 or 12, I forget exactly) and that if he did a Trek movie it would have to count, even though Trek is its own thing.]

I'd scrap JJ Trek altogether if it's to be a PC Utopia.
Beyond was the only really good one of the three, but it was too little too late.

Honestly, so would I; I'd love to see what he'd do with it.
He's got enough nerd cred that I'd trust him not to fuck it up like JJ did.

I don't know what actually happened with negotiations, as far as I knew it was just a question of whether he wanted use one of his limited slots for a Trek movie.
[For those who don't know, Tarantino has long been of the opinion that even great filmmakers only have so much creative energy, and can only make so many really good movies before that energy is tapped out. So he's gone on record as saying he's only going to direct a limited number of movies (I think 9 or 12, I forget exactly) and that if he did a Trek movie it would have to count, even though Trek is its own thing.]
I was still planning to have Quentin do the Kill Bill duology for Golden Harvest/New Line.

After that, there's Inglourious Basterds, Django Unchained, Hateful Eight and I think I'm missing one. The weakest of that OTL bunch will likely be butterflied or handed off to someone else to conserve Quentin's creative energy if necessary.

Yeah. I’m not sure how to fix them. My own plan is a tv series that fuses Star Trek:Enterprise, the Abrams films and Star Trek: Discovery. Most dream versions of Star Trek follow Brainbin’s that Wacky Redhead which is sets the original Star Trek from 2166-2172. Enterprise is set in the 2050’s and Discovery is set 10 years before the Original Series. So you could create a series combining them which is my plan. Another plan I have that would fix one glaring problem is make Benedict Cumberbatch not Khan but Phillip Green. Who in Star Trek lore started world war 3. Alternatively just cast an Indian or Spanish actor. Maybe Andy Garcia. He’s impersonated Ricardo Montalban in My Dinner with Herve.

Okay everyone, here is the final console for the year: The Sega Monolith.

2 WIRELESS CONTROLLERS Sony PS2 Game System Gaming Console PLAYSTATION-2  Black 711719701309 | eBay

Sega Monolith
Designed and manufactured by Sega R&D 1, Toshiba, and Sony Corporation
Distributed by Microsoft in North America, Brazil, and Europe, Sony in Japan and Taiwan, Samsung in South Korea.
Technical Specs:
CPU: 1 MIPS III R5900 clocked at 300 MHz.
GPU: 1 Custom Graphics Processor Developed by Sony clocked at 150 MHz.
Soundchip: 1 SPU Chip Co developed by Sony and Toshiba built with Dolby Surround 5.1
And clocked with a 4 kHz sound sampling rate
Memory: 32 MB
Controller Ports: 4 on the front end of the console. a d-pad on the top left, two analog sticks flanking the d-pad and face buttons respectively, and a six-button face layout. The buttons are as follows: A, B, C, X, Y, Z, a start button for pausing along with a menu button for the console (analog control can be turned on and off in any game menu) and a L and R triggers on the top of the controller. A slot on top of each controller is placed for the Virtual Memory Unit.
Internet: One Dual Slot Modem for 56K and 128K Broadband connectivity.
Media: DVD-ROM for Monolith Games and a separate Memory Stick slot for Exodus games.
Launch Date: November 18th, 2000 in Japan, April 29th, 2001 in North America, and December 20th, 2001 in Europe and Australia.

Launch Titles:
Samba De Amigo.
Publisher: Sega Computer Entertainment. Developer: Sega AM3. (Debuts in JP Launch).​
  • Same as OTL, with development still helmed by Shun Nakamura and developed by the team behind Sonic Drifters.​
Skies of Arcadia.
Publisher: Sega Computer Entertainment. Developer: Overworks. (Debuts in JP Launch).​
  • While Cephiro was in development, Takao MIyoshi was entering his first project as director. As such, Skies of Arcadia plays like a dungeon crawler beat em up with experience points, techniques, and a four party system for co-op.​
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On: Ontario Tangram.
Publisher: Sega Computer Entertainment. Developer: Hitmaker. (Debuts in 1999 for Arcades, Ported to Monolith in 2000.).​
  • Same as otl, but includes a group of extra mechs from the Force expansion released in 2000.​
Onimusha Warlords. * (Also Released for Panasonic Rubicon)
Publisher: Capcom. Developer: Capcom Production Studio 1. (Debuts in JP Launch).​
  • Same as otl, but with no English dub being produced for this version of the game​
Dead or Alive 2. * (Also Released for Panasonic Rubicon).
Publisher: Tecmo. Developer: Team Ninja. (Debuts in NA Launch).​
  • Same as otl, but with no English dub being produced for this version of the game.​
Tekken Tag Tournament * (Also released for Panasonic Rubicon).
Publisher: Namco. Developer: Namco. (Debuts in JP Launch).​
  • Same as otl.​
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy * (Also released for Panasonic Rubicon)
Publisher: Midway. Developer: Midway Studios West. (Debuts in NA Launch).​
  • Same as otl.​
Mr. Driller: Drill Land * (Also released for all fifth-generation consoles).
Publisher: Namco. Developer: Project Driller (Debuts in NA Launch).​
  • Same as otl.​
Power Rangers: Take Flight * (Also Coming to the Atari Project Clocktower and Panasonic Rubicon)
Publisher: Bandai. Developer: CyberConnect2. (Debuts in NA Launch).​
  • This one is an adaption of the Super Sentai series Jetman. But Cyberconnect makes the effort to make the game play more like an open world simulator through a series of minigames detailing the ranger's life outside of fighting the Vyram.​
Street Fighter III: The Next Generation *-
Publisher: Capcom. Developer: Capcom/Arika. (Debuts in JP Launch).​
  • The only difference this soft reboot of Street Fighter has is the inclusion of Dhalsim, Zangief, Guy, and Cody added to the roster alongside Ryu, Ken, Akuma, and Chun-Li. The newest fighets include Rainbow Mika, Yang Lee, Ibuki, Makoto, Karin, Adon, Remy, Alex, and a completely retooled Sakura.​
SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millenium *- (Also coming to the Sega Exodus).
Publisher: SNK. Developer: SNK. (Debuts in JP Launch).​
  • Same as otl, but the game expands the roster on the capcom side as we get characters from Darkstalkers, Street Fighter, Cyberbots, Red Earth, and Star Gladiator along with redrawn sprites for all characters.​
Later in 2001:

Shenmue: Mirrors of the Long Zha.
Publisher: Sega Computer Entertainment. Developer: Sega AM2.
Jet Set Radio.
Publisher: Sega Computer Entertainment. Developer: Smilebit.
Shinobi: The Blade of Akujiki.
Publisher: Sega Computer Entertainment. Developer: Sega WOW.
Panzer Dragoon Orta.
Publisher: Sega Computer Entertainment. Developer: Team Andromeda.
Crazy Taxi 2.
Publisher: Sega Computer Entertainment. Developer: Hitmaker.
Dino Crisis 2 (Also Released for the Panasonic Rubicon)
Publisher: Capcom. Developer: Capcom.​

Entertainment News for Late November 2001
Entertainment News for Late November 2001

Vince McMahon, the 56-year-old embattled WWA chairman, found dead of an apparent suicide in his Connecticut mansion.
- CNN

Bobby Watch
The NBA reinstates Indiana Pacers head coach Bobby Knight after he was suspended for throwing a chair during a preseason game against the Washington Federals. Will he remain on his best behavior? "Only time will tell," says Pacers center Jermaine O'Neal.
- SportsCenter

Beatle George Harrison released from hospital after a brief health scare.
- BBC News

The NYU's Tisch School of Arts releases a statement condemning President Harvey Weinstein's unprovoked mockery of Tiffany Disney's disability during a recent banquet for the school's film students.
- MSNBC

The Universal, Warner, EMI, BMG and Buena Vista music conglomerates file a lawsuit against Napster for copyright infringement.
- MTV News

Vince McMahon, the 56-year-old embattled WWA chairman, found dead of an apparent suicide in his Connecticut mansion.
- CNN

Bobby Watch
The NBA reinstates Indiana Pacers head coach Bobby Knight after he was suspended for throwing a chair during a preseason game against the Washington Federals. Will he remain on his best behavior? "Only time will tell," says Pacers center Jermaine O'Neal.
- SportsCenter

Beatle George Harrison released from hospital after a brief health scare.
- BBC News

The NYU's Tisch School of Arts releases a statement condemning President Harvey Weinstein's unprovoked mockery of Tiffany Disney's disability during a recent banquet for the school's film students.
- MSNBC

The Universal, Warner, EMI, BMG and Buena Vista music conglomerates file a lawsuit against Napster for copyright infringement.
- MTV News
1: Now, the WWA would have to be bought out to remain relevant!
2: Okay.
3: So, how many of the Beatles are still alive as of 2001?
4: With all due respect, he earned all that scorn.
5: Oh, boy. This won't end well.

Here's an idea i have for ttl orginal movie. I call It Fortune Cookies. I. Two kids are sent to live with grandfather who runs a reasteruant in china town. .They soon learn that grandfather is a wizard who give magic good luck fortune cookie to good people who are suffering hard times. Grand pap trys teachign them how to make the magic forutuen cookies but the kids are only able to produce bad luck cookies . When the triad finds out about the cookies they kidnap grand and force him to write cookies that make them rich. The kids go to recuse grandpapa. They succesced by tricking the head of triad into reading one of thier misfortune cookies.. I told you this idea years ago back in verison 1.0 old and you gave me a like emoticon but you didn't use it. I hope use during 2.0. Here is another old idea .

The story begins with an archeologist bring home an arftifact. Unknonwt the archgolist the afrcat is magic. His two soon active the aftifact. IT brign to life their sprist animates. One sirt animal is a bave, wise noble tigeman the other cute lovable sweet squaral boy. A greedy company finds out about the arftfact. They steal it to make mascot for there themepark. The company board use theaftriacl them. The board meamber spritpt animals are evil beastmen who take over the company and plot to take over the world. IT is up to the archoglist sons and thier spirt animals to stop the evil beast menSince you are not using my totmes idea in 2.0. if you like and use this unamed named imovie then i would suggest calling it totems because work for this idea as well as the cartoon idea you decided to not re used

Does disney have plan for the 50 aniveisry of disneyland in 2005. A new hotel would be a good idea got any other suggestions