As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I've never actually seen the movie IOTL. So I'm not sure what changes could improve it to be honest.
I think otaku meant could it do better at the box office
Right. I think that the movie should perform a little better ITTL.

Also......
Ok. I could also see Young Justice and some other Nintendo shows to help them get that boost too.

Or.........maybe Qubo? Or keep it Festival?

oh........what about the cartoons?

That's good. We also need more cable-exclusive shows for the nets.

Don't they have reruns of the SBC Saturday Morning stuff, and the live-action shows that are gonna debut on SBC this fall that already debuted on Odyssey?

Finally! What shows are Cartoon Network, Cartoonito, Miguzi, Adult Swim and Toonami airing at this point?

What are their new shows? I could have Akari Tomoson publicly introduce herself to the fans at Comic-Con and show some of her art?

Cool. Also, Disney owns The Addams Family franchise ITTL? We should make a new project with them.

Really?

2013. 2012 for OTL's Wii U.

AWESOME! Also, how did Prince of Persia get its film series? Is this the first film?
What are your thoughts on these?

2010 San Diego Comic Con Part 2
Before I start, I'm gonna give the poll a few days before I pick a winner.

2010 San Diego Comic Con
Part Two

Thursday (Continued)
Ballroom 20

USA Network offered fans a preview of Spartacus: Blood and Sand. ITTL, the series is set in the same universe as Stanley Kubrick's 1960 epic.

Tiffany Disney and Joyce Chung shared the stage to announce the promotional night schedule for the Mighty Ducks' 2010-11 season.​
MonthOpponentGiveaway/Promotion
September (Preseason)Indianapolis Racers (IHL) at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, IN with the Racers as the home teamCommemorative poster by Jim Davis and his staff at Unicorn Comics
September (Preseason)Vancouver Canucks (NHL Global Series at Rod Laver Arena in Melbourne, Australia)Commemorative boomerang courtesy of Victoria Bitter beer
October (Home opener at the Sempra Energy Center)Los Angeles KingsWestern game of SBC's first Wednesday Night doubleheader of the regular season. The eastern game before that will be the Blackhawks ring and banner night at the United Center against the Milwaukee Admirals
NovemberEdmonton OilersUrusei Yatsura night
DecemberMontreal CanadiensStar Wars night
JanuarySan Jose SharksOutdoor Classic on New Year's weekend at Petco Park
FebruaryWinnipeg JetsWinnie the Pooh day
MarchBoston Bruins (at TD Garden; Boston, MA)St. Patrick's Day (National telecast carried by ESPN with Kid friendly simulcast over on ESPNick)
AprilNew York RangersTMNT night

Room 7AB
Paramount Animation president Sam Register moderated a panel offering attendees a preview of the upcoming straight-to-home media crossover Tom and Jerry: Top Gun: Original Movie, which will hit store shelves on August 27. And yes, Kenny Loggins' "Danger Zone" blares while Jerry commandeers a fighter jet with Tom hanging on to a wing. And yes, Red Hot Riding Hood will play Charlie Blackwood.

When asked about Tom and Jerry: Ghostbusters: Original Movie being delayed to 2011, Register confirmed that the sudden decline of Earl Kress's health played a role. Another factor was the legal issues regarding likeness rights for the original actors prompting Paramount to recycle the character designs from the 80's SatAm series (known IOTL as The Real Ghostbusters) at the last minute. A third factor, Register said, was not wanting to cannibalize Answer the Call, which comes out the weekend before Halloween.​

2010 San Diego Comic Con Part 3
2010 San Diego Comic Con
Part Three

Friday

EA Sports announces the return of the Mutant League franchise, a series of arcade-style sports video games that were popular during the early 1990's.

A trailer for Mutant League Football reveals that the teams featured in the game will be NFL and WLAF teams parodied with names like the Los Scandalous Scavengers (LA Avengers), Croakland Vultures (Oakland Condors), Cracksumskull Hellcats (Jacksonville Tomcats), Magic Kingdom Mayhem (Orlando Thunder), Skin Andbonio Hexans (San Antonio Texans), Scarizona Strangers (Arizona Wranglers), Killer Whales (Vancouver Orcas), Barfelonoius Lizards (Barcelona Dragons), Slashgow Slaymores (Scottish Claymores), Damned Abominables (Amsterdam Admirals), Gotham Threats (New York Jets), Galaxy Chaos (Frankfurt Galaxy) and Dungeon Tyrants (London Monarchs) just to name a few.​

2010 San Diego Comic Con Part 4
2010 San Diego Comic Con
Part Four

Friday
Ballroom 20

ESPNick dropped a trailer for The Muppets Take the Ice, a Muppet-themed Tuesday and Thursday Night simulcast for ESPN's National Hockey Night. One snippet includes Tiffany Disney interacting with Ernie squeaking a rubber duckie and a few incidental Muppet ducks.

ESPNick also teased the return of Guts and Figure it Out with new episodes, along with a Toy Story-themed simulcast slate for NFL Slimetime and Monday Night Football.

Hall H
Paramount Pictures started the day by trotting out the cast of Ghostbusters III: Answer the Call. Director Jason Reitman was accompanied by Mario Lopez as Eduardo Rivera, Kenan Thompson as Roland Jackson, Felicity Jones as Kylie Griffin and David Harbour as Garrett Miller. The fim will be released in October on the weekend before Halloween.

After that, Paramount held a panel for the upcoming Barbie film slated for a 2012 release. Director Sofia Coppola was joined by screenwriters Greta Gerwig and Linda Woolverton, along with Barbie creator Ruth Handler. Also there were the main stars of the anticipated film, Margot Robbie as Barbie and Ryan Gosling as Ken.​

USA Network offered fans a preview of Spartacus: Blood and Sand. ITTL, the series is set in the same universe as Stanley Kubrick's 1960 epic.
What's that show about? Will it be live-action or animated?
EA Sports announces the return of the Mutant League franchise, a series of arcade-style sports video games that were popular during the early 1990's.
ESPNick dropped a trailer for The Muppets Take the Ice, a Muppet-themed Tuesday and Thursday Night simulcast for ESPN's National Hockey Night. One snippet includes Tiffany Disney interacting with Ernie squeaking a rubber duckie and a few incidental Muppet ducks.

ESPNick also teased the return of Guts and Figure it Out with new episodes, along with a Toy Story-themed simulcast slate for NFL Slimetime and Monday Night Football.
Cool. Anything about Disney or Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network yet?

Oldnavy is you need any idea for original programs for Bally revamp of festival I got several idea. I hope you don,t mind that I used them earlier on undeadmufin saterday morning cartoon. you may to ask the other people on the Saturday morning cartoon thread. I am looking forward to seeing a post on the revamp of festival

oldnavy it Been a while since you mentioned Rachel stone. Is she working on a cartoo. Series. If so is it something original or some thing made by another animator otl. If you need an original ide my region of queen Joslyn should be her alley. In case you need A resher it strong female who despite being 9th in li e for the throne became queen due her Dying in a series of accidents and assignation order by the less moral princes.also the most devious of her brothers did become for less then only to lead the kingdom to the brink of ruin and was overthrown by the court. Now Joslyn Has keep her sanity whine diging Her kingdom out the ditch and dealing with a court fill argosnt power huger traitors fools whie. Fourthly jossny has a full freinds including her Love interest dokson the Gardner who during the end of final season is regaled to be the long lost son of the king of a neiboring kingdom and ride,ku the court jester who is More common sesame and wisdom then the pompous challeor and is better at magic then impoment court wizard

I have two rather unrelated questions @OldNavy1988 :
  1. Will there be an update covering the premiere of Adventure Time? Considering that cartoon began the tidal wave of serialized children's cartoons of the 2010s and early 2020s, that seems like an important event to cover given this is an animation TL as well as a sports TL.
  2. Recently I've been binge watching Clone High for the first time and I've been wondering: who owns Clone High ITTL? Is it Henson because Touchstone Television was involved in production, CBSDiscovery because Nelvana was involved in production, or TBSParamount because it aired on MTV (I assume all these aspects are the same, given the nature of this TL and the fact that I don’t think Clone High would fit anywhere other than MTV)?