As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Nope, still in 2010.
I hope that 2011 comes along the Arab spring will be more succefull. Pehersps the Arabs spring should start somewhere other than Tunisia. I know that’s Adam’s Jussi’s was killed by bundy but I we Haven,t heard much about Iraq since the. So says an eldest son udae hussisn could have taken over Iraq so Perhaps is overthrow could lead to early start to the Arab spring. I also like the idea of mummur Ghadaif surviving to stand trial for war crimes during the Libyan cival. It would be ironic for daughter to be his defense atthorny because she Sadat Hussein athhonry otl

Oldnavy you said you interested in using using zombie high school idea but you wanted some information. I sent you a link to my post on zombie on the Saturday morning cartoon game. Please let me know if you got the link or if I need to send it again

I am still adocating for a themepark in Hawaii on the site of the otl hoopla gated community which broke ground in 2016. I got a lot of ideas for the park. Oldnavy let me know if you need arefrsher

I am still adocating for a themepark in Hawaii on the site of the otl hoopla gated community which broke ground in 2016. I got a lot of ideas for the park. Oldnavy let me know if you need arefrsher
Ok first of all it’s advocate and secondly let navy himself decide what to do with the idea

H
Anything else you guys want me to address before we get to the 2010 San Diego Comic Con?
The December 2009 entment news headlines Siad that Henson peacok hasbro and tbs paramount are in negotiations with carnival nowerian and Royal Caribbean to create and cruise line to compete with Disney cruise. Will the next ententment news mention if Carnival Nowegain or Royal have finished neogitons with any of those entement companies and launch a new familly orinet sub line.

Will the next entement news headline mention that kim jong nam is either building his masive themepark or having a chiness commpany like fainatwidl chimelong or Happyvally build one in north korea. The headline should mention that rummors that the reaosn that kim jong nam is build such a large park is due to jeoulsy over disneys palnign to build a park in south korea

H

The December 2009 entment news headlines Siad that Henson peacok hasbro and tbs paramount are in negotiations with carnival nowerian and Royal Caribbean to create and cruise line to compete with Disney cruise. Will the next ententment news mention if Carnival Nowegain or Royal have finished neogitons with any of those entement companies and launch a new familly orinet sub line.

Right now, Peacock is having the most luck with the cruise line negotiations while TBS+Paramount is breathing down their neck.

June/July 2010 Movies Part One
June/July 2010 Movies
Part One

152475_full.jpg

Totally Spies! The Movie
Released by Paramount Pictures in association with Lionsgate

Production Companies
Williams Street (US)
Marathon Media (France)

English voices ITTL
Drew Barrymore as Sam
Reese Witherspoon as Clover
Rosario Dawson as Alex
John Cleese as Jerry
All other voices are the same as OTL.
Logo trivia
Here's how Totally Spies! The Movie starts in North America. Overseas, it's the other way around. Apologies for OTL bylines.

June/July 2010 Movies Part 2
June/July 2010 Movies
Part Two

diaz-cruise_wide-f2b71c62c36e198dfac6388f69ab5d358871de83-s1100-c50.jpg

Knight and Day

Released by 20th Century-Fox

MV5BMTQyNTg0NDkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM5MzU1Mw@@._V1_.jpg

Toy Story 3
Released by Touchstone Pictures
Produced by Pixar
ITTL: Tim Allen was replaced by Patrick Warburton as the voice of Buzz Lightyear

polley-brody2_wide-c68ac6f1c2d22e9e3b142e103f800fe1ff0b4307.jpg

Splice
Released by Carolco through Warner Bros.

the-a-team-20-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

The A-Team
Released by Universal Pictures through Peacock Releasing

ITTL: To promote the movie, Sony/MCA Home Entertainment released this deluxe DVD box set of the original TV series.
031210_ateam_1.jpg

June/July 2010 Movies Part 3
June/July 2010 Movies
Part 3

image.jpg

The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Released by Walt Disney Pictures
Produced in association with Legendary and Jerry Bruckheimer Films

Notes:
ITTL, the premiere for The Sorcerer's Apprentice was held at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis. Fittingly, the venue has been home to the NFL's Sorcerers since 2007.

despicable-me-30-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Despicable Me
Released by Paramount Pictures
Produced by Illumination

image-w1280.jpg

Grown Ups
Released by Columbia Pictures
Produced by Happy Madison

MV5BMTg2NjI2NDYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTIyNzU1Mw@@._V1_.jpg

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Released by Lionsgate

prince-of-persia-the-sands-of-time-scaled.jpg

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Based on the Atari video game series

predators-2010-movie.jpeg

Predators
Released by Warner Bros. under the Carolco label

At the moment, Oaxis (CBS Discovery) is still kinda creeping the shadows while they wait for Gidget to give them a huge boost thanks to the licensing deal with Nike.
Ok. I could also see Young Justice and some other Nintendo shows to help them get that boost too.
Festival's (Bally) attempt to rebrand as Channel Awesome was met with a trademark dispute with a YouTube vlogger named Doug Walker. So Bally will likely relaunch Festival as HBO Family unless they can come up with something better.
Or.........maybe Qubo? Or keep it Festival?
Nickelodeon's (Henson) live action offerings have reached a plateau as of late. Hannah Montana is starting to wind down with Miley Cyrus approaching 18 and wanting to branch out into more mature content.
oh........what about the cartoons?
The Disney Channel (Disney) is still chugging along with Rockin' Rhonda, the Clone Wars and Kingdom Hearts: The Series.
That's good. We also need more cable-exclusive shows for the nets.
For Odyssey (Saban Metromedia), reruns of Sailor Moon and the earlier Power Rangers series are good for bringing in the 90's kids now graduating college. But they need new, exclusive material to bring in younger viewers.
Don't they have reruns of the SBC Saturday Morning stuff, and the live-action shows that are gonna debut on SBC this fall that already debuted on Odyssey?
The Cartoon Network (TBS+Paramount) will officially unveil its new "Check It" on air look during the 2010 San Diego Comic Con.
Finally! What shows are Cartoon Network, Cartoonito, Miguzi, Adult Swim and Toonami airing at this point?
USACX (Peacock) will have previews of their newest shows, also at the 2010 Comic Con.
What are their new shows? I could have Akari Tomoson publicly introduce herself to the fans at Comic-Con and show some of her art?
Most of 20th Television's pre-1975 library are the same as OTL.

In 1985, Disney acquired the Filmways library in a bankruptcy court. So that gave Fox access to Green Acres, Mister Ed, The Addams Family, Petticoat Junction and a few others I'm missing. Plus the Heatter-Quigley library, which means The Disney Channel has a kids version of Hollywood Squares.
How do you like the TL so far?

The third Kingdom Hearts I haven't found a release date for yet.
Cool. Also, Disney owns The Addams Family franchise ITTL? We should make a new project with them.
Although, I didn't realize Family Guy was so obscure in Japan. How's that so?
Really?
@eldandythedoubter
If I can remember exactly when the XBox One/PS4 generation of consoles came out IOTL, KH3 could be a launch title for Atari's next console ITTL.
2013. 2012 for OTL's Wii U.
June/July 2010 Movies
Part One

152475_full.jpg

Totally Spies! The Movie
Released by Paramount Pictures in association with Lionsgate

Production Companies
Williams Street (US)
Marathon Media (France)

English voices ITTL
Drew Barrymore as Sam
Reese Witherspoon as Clover
Rosario Dawson as Alex
John Cleese as Jerry
All other voices are the same as OTL.
Logo trivia
Here's how Totally Spies! The Movie starts in North America. Overseas, it's the other way around. Apologies for OTL bylines.
June/July 2010 Movies
Part Two

diaz-cruise_wide-f2b71c62c36e198dfac6388f69ab5d358871de83-s1100-c50.jpg

Knight and Day

Released by 20th Century-Fox

MV5BMTQyNTg0NDkxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM5MzU1Mw@@._V1_.jpg

Toy Story 3
Released by Touchstone Pictures
Produced by Pixar
ITTL: Tim Allen was replaced by Patrick Warburton as the voice of Buzz Lightyear

polley-brody2_wide-c68ac6f1c2d22e9e3b142e103f800fe1ff0b4307.jpg

Splice
Released by Carolco through Warner Bros.

the-a-team-20-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

The A-Team
Released by Universal Pictures through Peacock Releasing

ITTL: To promote the movie, Sony/MCA Home Entertainment released this deluxe DVD box set of the original TV series.
031210_ateam_1.jpg
June/July 2010 Movies
Part 3

image.jpg

The Sorcerer's Apprentice
Produced in association with Legendary and Jerry Bruckheimer Films

Notes:
ITTL, the premiere for The Sorcerer's Apprentice was held at the Edward Jones Dome in St. Louis. Fittingly, the venue has been home to the NFL's Sorcerers since 2007.

despicable-me-30-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Despicable Me
Released by Paramount Pictures
Produced by Illumination

image-w1280.jpg

Grown Ups
Released by Columbia Pictures
Produced by Happy Madison

MV5BMTg2NjI2NDYzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTIyNzU1Mw@@._V1_.jpg

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Released by Lionsgate

prince-of-persia-the-sands-of-time-scaled.jpg

Prince of Persia: Sands of Time
Based on the Atari video game series

predators-2010-movie.jpeg

Predators
Released by Warner Bros. under the Carolco label
AWESOME! Also, how did Prince of Persia get its film series? Is this the first film?

2010 San Diego Comic Con Part 1
39507_451944010931_7996223_n.jpg

2010 San Diego Comic Con
Held on July 22 thru 25, 2010

With billions of dollars at stake, what was once a simple gathering for pop culture nerds to meet their idols has become a lucrative testing ground for Hollywood to gauge the public's interest in the next box office franchise.

Thursday
Hall H

Universal Pictures officially confirmed the long-rumored casting of Andrew Garfield as Archie Andrews as part of Marc Webb's live action Archie film slated for a 2012 release. Archie, along with Ridley Scott's Oppenheimer and Defenders of the Earth (in association with Paramount) will each be the centerpieces of the studio's year-long centennial celebration in 2012.

Later on at Hall H, Universal gave attendees a preview of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, which hits theatres worldwide in just three weeks.

Finally, Universal capped off its Hall H slate as the entire cast of Defenders of the Earth came together for the first time. When the panel for the upcoming 2012 film ended, John Cena (Popeye), Chris Evans (Flash Gordon), Benedict Cumberbatch (Mandrake), Ben Affleck (The Phantom), Michael Clake Duncan (Lothar), Ryan Potter (Kshn), Elizabeth Olsen (Jedda Walker) and Thora Birch (Dale Arden) stood together on the stage to a standing ovation.

39687_451943930931_3569906_n.jpg

Attendees at Ballroom 20 saw a preview of Gramercy's upcoming sci-fi disaster film Skyline. IOTL, despite the ambitious marketing campaign like you see above, the film was overwhelmingly panned by critics.

Exhibit Hall
On the exhibit hall floor the entire weekend, AMC offered an interactive preview of its new exclusive series The Walking Dead.
P1000354-scaled.jpg

Logo History: Muppet theatrical films
Before we dive further into the 2010 Comic Con, let's pause to get everybody caught up on the logos used by Touchstone Pictures for each theatrical film featuring the Muppets.

The Muppet Movie (1979)
The Great Muppet Caper (1981)
The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984)

The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
Muppet Treasure Island (1996)

Muppets from Space (1999)

39507_451944010931_7996223_n.jpg

2010 San Diego Comic Con
Held on July 22 thru 25, 2010

With billions of dollars at stake, what was once a simple gathering for pop culture nerds to meet their idols has become a lucrative testing ground for Hollywood to gauge the public's interest in the next box office franchise.

Thursday
Hall H

Universal Pictures officially confirmed the long-rumored casting of Andrew Garfield as Archie Andrews as part of Marc Webb's live action Archie film slated for a 2012 release. Archie, along with Ridley Scott's Oppenheimer and Defenders of the Earth (in association with Paramount) will each be the centerpieces of the studio's year-long centennial celebration in 2012.

Later on at Hall H, Universal gave attendees a preview of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, which hits theatres worldwide in just three weeks.

Finally, Universal capped off its Hall H slate as the entire cast of Defenders of the Earth came together for the first time. When the panel for the upcoming 2012 film ended, John Cena (Popeye), Chris Evans (Flash Gordon), Benedict Cumberbatch (Mandrake), Ben Affleck (The Phantom), Michael Clake Duncan (Lothar), Ryan Potter (Kshn), Elizabeth Olsen (Jedda Walker) and Thora Birch (Dale Arden) stood together on the stage to a standing ovation.

39687_451943930931_3569906_n.jpg

Attendees at Ballroom 20 saw a preview of Gramercy's upcoming sci-fi disaster film Skyline. IOTL, despite the ambitious marketing campaign like you see above, the film was overwhelmingly panned by critics.

Exhibit Hall
On the exhibit hall floor the entire weekend, AMC offered an interactive preview of its new exclusive series The Walking Dead.
P1000354-scaled.jpg
That's cool. Could we get a Scott Pilgrim animated series? Also, could the movie do a little better ITTL?