As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Entertainment News for September 2008
@Mitch!
Alyssa Abbott is on the junior varisty basketball team at Burbank High School in Burbank, California. That means her WNBA aspirations are still within reach.

Entertainment News for September 2008

Damage Control Central

Herb Scannell, Bally's chairman and CEO released this statement: "In recent weeks, GLAAD and other LGBT advocates have rightly called out the hateful standup routines performed by both Dave Chappelle and Roseanne Barr regarding Johanna Thomas's gender affirmation journey. Humor has always been foundational to Comedy Central's brand. But to clean up the network's image going forward, we have no other choice but to sever ties with Barr and Chappelle effective immediately."
- CNN on UPN

"My old stomping grounds has officially changed its name to Transphobia Central!"
- Stephen Colbert during his monologue on The Late Late Show.

"Because of Comedy Central's questionable judgement in just the past month, I will not produce content for that network in the forseeable future. If there is enough interest from fans for Mystery Science Theatre 3000 to be revived, I will instead meet with XYZ, FX, USA Network or Warner Freeform.
MST3K creator Joel Hodgson in a statement

CBS's My Little Pony takes an early lead in the SatAm ratings race.
- Entertainment Weekly

Popeye and Ponies rule the SatAm kingdom this month.
- TV Guide

Damage Control Central
Herb Scannell, Bally's chairman and CEO released this statement: "In recent weeks, GLAAD and other LGBT advocates have rightly called out the hateful standup routines performed by both Dave Chappelle and Roseanne Barr regarding Johanna Thomas's gender affirmation journey. Humor has always been foundational to Comedy Central's brand. But to clean up the network's image going forward, we have no other choice but to sever ties with Barr and Chappelle effective immediately."
- CNN on UPN

"My old stomping grounds has officially changed its name to Transphobia Central!"
- Stephen Colbert during his monologue on The Late Late Show.

"Because of Comedy Central's questionable judgement in just the past month, I will not produce content for that network in the forseeable future. If there is enough interest from fans for Mystery Science Theatre 3000 to be revived, I will instead meet with XYZ, FX, USA Network or Warner Freeform.
MST3K creator Joel Hodgson in a statement

CBS's My Little Pony takes an early lead in the SatAm ratings race.
- Entertainment Weekly

Popeye and Ponies rule the SatAm kingdom this month.
- TV Guide
On the one hand, I would love to see FX be the new home of MST3K, especially given Disney's connections to Star Wars through Fox.

On the other hand, I feel happy that Popeye is one of the better-performing shows on Saturday Mornings.

NFL National Telecast schedule for the first four weeks of 2008

Week 1
Thursday Night: Los Angeles Rams at Arizona Cardinals (Fox; Ring and banner night at the Circle K Dome)
Sunday Night: Pittsburgh Steelers at Indianapolis Colts (Fox; First regular season game at Lucas Oil Stadium)
Monday Night: Kansas City Chiefs at St. Louis Sorcerers (ABC; First regular season meeting between both Missouri teams)

Week 2
Sunday Night:
Las Vegas Raiders at Denver Broncos (Fox; Kliff Kingsbury's first home game as a Bronco. Also first meeting between two former World Bowl winners. Kingsbury a former Arizona Wrangler, Tom Brady the ex-Amsterdam Admiral.)
Monday Night: Philadelphia Eagles at Cleveland Browns (ABC)

Week 3
Sunday Night:
Seattle Seahawks at Brooklyn Jets (Fox; TMNT night at the Dodger Dome)
Monday Night: Chicago Bears at Green Bay Packers (ABC; Oldest rivalry in the league)

Week 4
Sunday Night:
Chicago Bears at Houston Oilers (Fox; Devin Hester with the Bears vs. Chris Johnson with the Oilers)
Monday Night: New Orleans Saints at San Diego Chargers (ABC; Drew Brees vs. Philip Rivers in a rematch of the 2007 Super Bowl)

I was really hoping we had one more post for August, but it is what it is. It's time for another update from Impact: Destination X and Summer Smash:

Impact Wrestling Destination X, promoted in conjunction with All Japan Pro Wrestling and IWA: Puerto Rico.

July 13th, 2008 at the NRG Arena

Attendance: 5,843 (4,235 paid and 1,608 comp’d)

Announce Team: Kevin Von Erich and Missy Hyatt

While Slamiversary had been a success, the SAGWA strike put a damper on every promotion possible due to talents being required to not work any shows until the strike ends. For Impact, this hurt them due to the fact that the only SAGWA members on their roster was AJ Styles, Scott Steiner, and the Jericho Sports Entertainment Union. as such several matches was changed.

Original Card:

Main Event:

X-Division Championship: “The Architect” Tyler Black (c.) vs. “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles.

ULtimate X Match for #1 Contendership: Chris Sabin vs. Low Ki vs. Elix SKipper vs. Petey Williams.

Match #2 of Jame Storm X-Division Initiation: “Cowboy” James Storm vs. Ricochet.

Singles Match for the All Japan World Junior Heavyweight Championship: Katsuhiko Nakajima (w/Taiji Ishinomori) def. Naomichi Marufuji (w/KENTA).

IWA PR Showcase: Low Ki, Homicide, and Hernandez (w/Cesar Duran) def. IWA PR Cruiserweight Champion “El Niche”, El Nazareno, and Super Crazy.

New Card:

Interim X-Divisionship: Chris Sabin def. Mitsuharu Misawa.

Match #2 of James Storm X-Division Initiation: “The Cowboy” James Storm def.“The Fallen Angel” Christopher Daniels.

Singles Match for the All Japan World Junior Heavyweight Championship: Katsuhiko Nakajima (w/Taiji Ishinomori) def. Naomichi Marufuji (w/KENTA).

Grudge Match: Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed)(w/Kory Chavis) def. The Best Friends (Rich Swann and Chuck Taylor).

IWA PR Showcase: Low Ki, Homicide, and Hernandez (w/Cesar Duran) def. IWA PR Cruiserweight Champion “El Niche”, El Nazareno, and Super Crazy.

WXW Lightweight Championship match:

Tommy End def PAC (c.).

#1 Contenders Ultimate X Match for Hard Times: Ricochet def. Johnny Gargano and Alex Shelley

Pre Show:

Kenny Omega vs. Kota Ibushi goes to a time limit draw.

Women’s Showcase: Io Shirai def. “El Tornado Azul” Sarita Stock.

Impact Wrestling Presents Summer Smash, presented by Sega.

Taped on July 14th, 2008 and aired on July 17th, 2008 and July 19th, 2008 at the NRG Arena

Attendance: 5,843 (4,235 paid and 1,608 comp’d)

Announce Team: Kevin Von Erich and Missy Hyatt

r2tTOh9S7zYKAMivbZ25bgjkQ8ZfsYSrDcbQRky_VQo_VP_5H7rZ2bFcDUxB-RsJZpkanWpHnEqBAnivab7Ym_NCBoS5K39jmdHCKEmRZG8vNsfSnlr73xGElkNUVWtF8GPoP9oFZT3urT72A18WbQ

Main Event:

Singles Match for the Interim Impact World Title:

Christopher Daniels vs. Scott Steiner

yE2oKXk8XGLe0PXmSYhEwBwLpjzxEHDycVHq0C73Ir5Wu4G7esYvJceslv9H5opA3vK3lIuM36fv2okwTR064muztquxyuo8UXBfIhdDaE_C-7_2dG8JsT4GyA76QQTxzgQvn7g9--Bb9iz9yBCYYA

First Round Match of the Impact Wrestling Television Championship tournament:

Bobby Roode def. "The Dire Wolf" PJ Black.

James Storm def. Jamin Olivencia

Jay Lethal def. Kenny Omega

“The Loudmouth” Ken Anderson def. “Funny Money” Colt Cabana

Lethal Consequences (Consequences Creed and Kory Chavis) vs. The Disciplinarians (KC James and Aaron Stevens)(w/Matthew Striker).

Six Woman Tag Match:

The Tokyo Strikers (Kana, Io, and Mio Shirai) vs. Stardom Joshi (Nanae Takahashi, Sumie Sakai, and Meiko Satomura)

If you’re wondering why a quarter of the talents on this card are relatively new faces, that is because these are the first set of call ups from Ohio Valley Wrestling. With help from Al Snow, OVW will become Impact's minor league developmental territory by the end of the year. The motive behind this is to help transition the Indie circuit to SAGWA’s standards much like WCW Breakout and NWA Wildside.

Oldnavy I remembered several old orignal movie ideas

Idea 1 Fortune Cookies
Two kids are sent to live with grandfather who runs a Restaurant in newyork's china town. .They soon learn that grandfather is a wizard who give magic good luck fortune cookie to good people who are suffering hard times. Grand pap trys teachign them how to make the magic forutuen cookies. One of the kids has the kanck fo making good luck fortune cookies but the othe child fortune cookies end up causing bad luck. When the local triad finds out about the cookies they kidnap grandpa and force him to write cookies that make them rich. The two kids go to recuse grandpapa. The Child who makes the good good luck cookies thinks that his cookies will give him the luck to save this father. However the boy finds out that his good luck cookies can't be used to hurt people even in attempt to save someone from an evil kidnapper. Thus the boy winds up getting kidnapped by the triad too. However his sibling his recuse him and grandpab by tricking the triad ganstgers in reading on the bad luck cookies. I told you this idea years ago back in verison 1.0 old and you gave me a like emoticon but you didn't use it. I hope use during 2.0. Here is another old idea .

Idea 2 Spirt Animals

The story begins with an archeologist bring home an totem. Unbeknownst the archeologists the Totem is magic. His two sons active the totem. The totem creats two magical spirit animals which are reflect strongest part of the children's souls. One spirit animal is a roudgh and tumble but noble tigeman or a cowboy lizard. The other cute lovable timid squirrel or chimpmuck boy who is quite cleaver. A greedy company finds out about the totem. They steal it to make mascots for their themepark. The company board use the totems themselves. The board members spirit animals end up being evil beastmen who take over the company and plot to take over the world. It is up to the archeologists t sons and their spirit animals to stop the evil beast men. Since you are not using my totmes idea in 2.0 then I would suggest renaming Sprit animals Totems

Idea 3 Outdated Evil

This movie is a satire of life in Modern day Los Angles. It begins in a medieval European village that is being terrorized by a demon who thinks he is superior to humanity and has the right to enslave humanity and use them his toys. The local peasent almost lose hope when it looks like the demon is going to kill a knight who is in charge of protecting the village However at the last minute a travel monk arrives in town and uncorks a flask of elixir of arbain orgin (the exlir is later revealed to be coffe) and the smell of the exlir weaken the demon given the the knight the change to seal away the demon away in a magic box. Centuries the box winds up the fantasy section of an American theme-park. Some one brakes the box and the demon is unleashed . The demon trys to wreak havoc and scare the local but the in the modern day the smell of the Arabian elixir more common so the demon is only at fraction of his power. The demon fails to scare modern humans . Most people think he just a harmless madman in a suit. Even when people recognize him as demon are not afraid of him. Rich people who relzie that he demon is real laugh his threats as minor incovinces that they can deal with their technology or money. Poor People are so jaded by being oppresed by the rich that if they rezile that the demon is real shrug of his cruses now worse then the day to problems they face in life . Alot of the humor diervies form the demon being quite bewildered and hindered by modern techongly and customes. At the end of the movie the demon decides h can't stand the 21st and decides to seal himself away in the box in hopes that in a few time the nuclear war or natural distaste will cause mankind to revert to a mevial style civalziton that would think of him as threat mankind again. The film is set in the modern or near future invader zim style distopia .I like the idea of a subplot of a bratty rich kid trying to make the demon his bet. The kid father relizes that the demon is real and hurt the demon by telling him that his son is a biger devil then he 'll ever be. I told geekish kahan this idea and he like it but he never got a round to using it. He did right a little of dialog. I possted the dialog . I you do an outdated evil post then perhaps you should ask geekish for permison to use his dialog

Demon: Your streets will run with blood! Sin and vice shall be everywhere! All plants will die and all will be a grey, lifeless pit of debauchery!

Guest 1: Wow, sounds like Hollywood Boulevard on a Friday night, am I right?

Demon: No! I mean screaming monsters rushing at high speeds through the streets, shrieking and spewing poison!

Guest 2: Ah, Interstate 5, then?

Demon: Listen to me!! Your children will live on the scraps and viscera of swine!!!

Guest 3: You mean hot dogs?

Entertainment News for Mid-September 2008
Entertainment News for Mid-September 2008

Comedy Central says their ratings have dropped 60% since this past July.
- TV Guide

Michael Eisner (Chairman of the Board; Peacock, LLC):
"Today, I have given Stephanie McMahon an ultimatum. In the next 30 days, she must sit down with SAGWA to negotiate an end to the current work stoppage across professional wrestling. If she doesn't do so in a timely manner, the USA Network and other Peacock platforms will no longer carry AEW programming. This work stoppage has already cost USA and NBC a combined total of more than $56 million USD in lost ad revenue."
- NBC News

Warner Freeform says that because of recent current events, they have put Roseanne reruns on pause.
- Entertainment Tonight

Mystery Science Theatre 3000
will return to cable with new episodes on G4 in the Fall of 2009. As part of the deal, creator Joel Hodgson will retain the rights to his characters.
- Attack of the Show

The Sports Page
Raiders QB Tom Brady done for the year with a torn ACL he sustained in Week 2 against the Broncos.
- Chris Berman; ABC's Monday Night Countdown

NBC Sports has placed Mike Milbury on administrative leave after an incident in Philadelphia. During a preseason game between the Flyers and the Mighty Ducks of San Diego at the Wachovia Center, Milbury was interviewing Ducks owner Tiffany Disney behind the San Diego bench when a Flyer fan reached over, pulled back the waistband of Disney's pants and poured beer into her Depend undergarment. When an NBC cameraman pointed the fan out, Milbury threw his microphone aside and got physical with the fan. Just like he did as a player back in the 70's, Milbury clobberred said Flyer fan with his own shoe.
- Rod Smith; TSN SportsDesk

you posted that twice
Opps sorry. I must have accidnetly had accidnetly copied the tab with i wrote my post in delte the first tab after after I upload my post move on to something else f redisvoere the copy of the tab of the post and then double posted my post because I forgot I sumibted the first time. Thank you for leting me kown so I could delte the double psot

Oldnavy is universal bejaing still going up in 2021 or will unviersal build in shagihia because of disney anti ttl anti chiness leadership is uncormable builidng in china. Alternately A parmount pincle could take the place of Disney shagia instead of universal shagian. Another pontialc place for a asain parmount pincle is singapore on

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (2008 TV Series)
Above: OTL Intro
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Launched on September 6, 2008 on CBS.

Animation produced by Nelvana in association with Hasbro Studios.

Developed for television by Blanche Boudreaux and Lauren Faust.

Based on the Hasbro toyline.

Distributed by Columbia-TriStar Television.

Executive Producers
Blanche Boudreaux
Bruce Timm
Patrick Loubert
Clive A. Smith
Michael Hirsh

Main Voices
Lenore Zann as Applejack
Tara Strong as Twilight Sparkle
Tabitha St. Germain as Rarity
Ashleigh Ball as Rainbow Dash
Andrea Libman as Pinkie Pie
Cathy Weseluck as Spike
Blanche Boudreaux as Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett as Sweetie Belle
Madeleine Peters as Scootaloo
Julie Andrews as Princess Celestia
Mike Judge as Big Macintosh
Jonathan Freeman as Discord​

How are the ratings? What are the winners for each timeslot? What are the losers?
MLP is way out in front right now. While that series is aimed for girls 12 and under, it enjoys a massive crossover appeal with Gen X and Y adults.

The winners and losers for each time slot depend on your personal tastes.