As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oldnvy, I been going over the timeline and reliized that serival dream works movies were released by other studios. Would you mind making a list of the a atl dreamworks movie and otl dreamworks movies relased by other companies otl

The SAGWA Strike Finally Ends
@eldandythedoubter @Roger Redux @TheMatthew25
The first NWA Dynamite since the SAGWA summer strike.
Aired on FX on October 3, 2008.
Held at the Mellon Arena; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

intro-import.jpg

Jim Cornette
"Ya' know, it sucks having not had any wrestling on TV during the strike. I feel your pain."

"Without any televised wrestling, I've had a difficult time taking my mind off the bullshit that has happened in just the past few months. Like for instance when that stupid hockey coach took his goalie off the ice in a tie game with his team facing elimination. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about."

***Crowd boos***

Cornette (Continued)
"Then, there were all these so-called 'comedians' going on stage to take cheap shots at Johanna Thomas's sex change. Tim Allen got himself fired from Toy Story and is probably gonna go back to selling cocaine at the Kalamazoo Airport in the next week or so. Dave Chappelle, whoever the fuck that is, never made me laugh. Not even once. Besides, I couldn't relate to his humor anyway. And then there was Roseanne Barr. I dunno how Tom Arnold put up with her shit when they were married, but god bless him. And just last night, that goddamn Carlos Mencia, whoever the fuck that is, went on Showtime and decided he'd generate some laughs by calling Johanna by her old name and pronouns."

***Boos****

Cornette (Continued)
"Then, there was that Scott Adams asshole who spent a month straight devoting his shitty Dilbert comic to everything from extremely racist Joyce Chung jokes, attacking Del St. Pierre over her weight and making light of Sir Daniel Abbott's childhood trauma. But worst of all, he used Dilbert to express his boner for Tiffany Disney even though she's already married!"

***Boos***

Cornette (Contined)
"Now that I've gotten that outta my system, let's finally enjoy some damn wrestling for once!"

***Cheers***​

@eldandythedoubter @Roger Redux @TheMatthew25
The first NWA Dynamite since the SAGWA summer strike.
Aired on FX on October 3, 2008.
Held at the Mellon Arena; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

intro-import.jpg

Jim Cornette
"Ya' know, it sucks having not had any wrestling on TV during the strike. I feel your pain."

"Without any televised wrestling, I've had a difficult time taking my mind off the bullshit that has happened in just the past few months. Like for instance when that stupid hockey coach took his goalie off the ice in a tie game with his team facing elimination. I'm sure you know who I'm talking about."

***Crowd boos***

Cornette (Continued)
"Then, there were all these so-called 'comedians' going on stage to take cheap shots at Johanna Thomas's sex change. Tim Allen got himself fired from Toy Story and is probably gonna go back to selling cocaine at the Kalamazoo Airport in the next week or so. Dave Chappelle, whoever the fuck that is, never made me laugh. Not even once. Besides, I couldn't relate to his humor anyway. And then there was Roseanne Barr. I dunno how Tom Arnold put up with her shit when they were married, but god bless him. And just last night, that goddamn Carlos Mencia, whoever the fuck that is, went on Showtime and decided he'd generate some laughs by calling Johanna by her old name and pronouns."

***Boos****

Cornette (Continued)
"Then, there was that Scott Adams asshole who spent a month straight devoting his shitty Dilbert comic to everything from extremely racist Joyce Chung jokes, attacking Del St. Pierre over her weight and making light of Sir Daniel Abbott's childhood trauma. But worst of all, he used Dilbert to express his boner for Tiffany Disney even though she's already married!"

***Boos***

Cornette (Contined)
"Now that I've gotten that outta my system, let's finally enjoy some damn wrestling for once!"

***Cheers***​

Tell me the part about Tiffany ain't real..........

Treehouse of Horror XIX (2008 Special)
During the 2007-09 Hiatus, the only new Simpsons episodes that have aired on Fox have been the Halloween shows.

Treehouse of Horror XIX
Aired on Fox on October 9, 2008

Main Voices
Dan CastellanetaHomer Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Mayor Quimby, Krusty the Clown
Julie KavnerMarge Simpson, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier
Nancy CartwrightBart Simpson
Yeardley SmithLisa Simpson
Harry ShearerMr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders
Hank AzariaMoe, Comic Book Guy
Alex DesertCarl
Neel SinghApu, Sanjay
Prisha RamManjula
Kevin Michael RichardsonDr. Hibbert

Overview
Most of this year's Treehouse of Horror is the same as OTL with a few exceptions.

Firstly, in the cold opening when Homer tries to vote for Obama, his voting machine is instead rigged to give Harvey Weinstein (impersonated by Harry Shearer) a third term.

This year's Amusing Tombstones:
- Michel Therrien's Coaching Career [1]
- Zap Comix [2]
- Comedy Central [3]
- Non-Union Wrestling [4]
- RIP GOP [5]

[1] The Pittsburgh Penguins fired Therrien after they lost the Stanley Cup Finals to the Mighty Ducks of San Diego. In Game 4, tied in overtime and facing elimination, Therrien stupidly pulled Marc-Andre Fleury. That left the Pens' net open for Ducks goalie Jean-Sebastien Giguere to pull a Ron Hextall and score an empty net goal to help San Diego win the cup on their home ice.

[2] After Robert Crumb's serial rape conviction, the remaining Zap Comix artists Gilbert Shelton, Rick Griffin and Victor Moscoso decided to retire the Zap book.

[3] Added at the last minute when Comedy Central's ratings started to sink due to the controversies surrounding standup specials involving Dave Chappelle and Roseanne Barr respectively.

[4] Added in response to major cities banning non-union wrestling after Jeff Hardy's life-threatening injuries in the ring triggered SAGWA's second work stoppage.

[5] Commenting on the Republican Party's downhill slide since the presidencies of Ted Bundy and Harvey Weinstein.​

Entertainment News for Mid October 2008

The premiere of South Park's twelfth season is the one saving grace for Comedy Central so far this fall.
- TV Guide.

NWA and WCW return this month with new weekly shows while AEW will return with Monday Night Raw on the first Monday of November. Impact returns this December.
- ESPN

After just one month on the air, CBS renews My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for the next five years.
- Access Hollywood

After a long bidding war, Nickelodeon awards the 2009 Kids Choice Awards to the Sempra Energy Center in San Diego. The show will take place on the week before the 2009 San Diego Comic Con.
- G4 Attack of the Show

Blanche Boudreaux restructures her current contract with Columbia-Tristar Animation. She will stay with CT's Nelvana division through 2010. After that, she will likely join Rachel Stone-Abbott at Legendary, who currently have a development deal with Disney.
- Variety

The Sports Page
NHL Opening Week
In San Diego, the LA Kings, led by Kopitar and Malkin, crash the party and shut out the defending Stanley Cup champion Mighty Ducks 4-0 on ring night. Kings had previously lost 13 in a row to San Diego including playoff games.
- ESPN

Daniel and Henrik Sedin each get a hat trick as the Canucks humiliate the Oilers 8-2 at Limited Run Place in Vancouver.
- TSN

Pens get off to a fast start with a win over their cross state rival Flyers 3-1 at the Igloo.
- SBC Wednesday Night Hockey

Ilya Bryzagalov shuts out the Sharks in his first game as a Silver Knight.
- The Las Vegas Review Journal

With Brady done for the year, the Broncos, led by Kliff Kingsbury, now have a chance to challenge Philip Rivers and the Chargers for supremacy in the AFC West.
- CBS Sports

Injuries to the Ram defense led to Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald hooking up for 5 touchdown passes in the Cards' 42 to 21 blowout victory at Amblin Field. Eli Manning threw 3 interceptions, including one to Pat Tillman and a pick six to Ed Reed.
- The Arizona Republic

After a long bidding war, Nickelodeon awards the 2009 Kids Choice Awards to the Sempra Energy Center in San Diego. The show will take place on the week before the 2009 San Diego Comic Con.
The real question is will they still be cleaning up the slime by the time the ComicCon people show up?

The premiere of South Park's twelfth season is the one saving grace for Comedy Central so far this fall.
- TV Guide.
Ouch........

Well, at the same time, Comedy Central does deserve the ratings decline after that crap.........

So, what should happen if things get worse?
NWA and WCW return this month with new weekly shows while AEW will return with Monday Night Raw on the first Monday of November. Impact returns this December.
- ESPN

After just one month on the air, CBS renews My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic for the next five years.
- Access Hollywood

- G4 Attack of the Show

Blanche Boudreaux restructures her current contract with Columbia-Tristar Animation. She will stay with CT's Nelvana division through 2010. After that, she will likely join Rachel Stone-Abbott at Legendary, who currently have a development deal with Disney.
- Variety

The Sports Page
NHL Opening Week
In San Diego, the LA Kings, led by Kopitar and Malkin, crash the party and shut out the defending Stanley Cup champion Mighty Ducks 4-0 on ring night. Kings had previously lost 13 in a row to San Diego including playoff games.
- ESPN

Daniel and Henrik Sedin each get a hat trick as the Canucks humiliate the Oilers 8-2 at Limited Run Place in Vancouver.
- TSN

Pens get off to a fast start with a win over their cross state rival Flyers 3-1 at the Igloo.

With Brady done for the year, the Broncos, led by Kliff Kingsbury, now have a chance to challenge Philip Rivers and the Chargers for supremacy in the AFC West.
- CBS Sports
Ok.
Injuries to the Ram defense led to Kurt Warner and Larry Fitzgerald hooking up for 5 touchdown passes in the Cards' 42 to 21 blowout victory at Amblin Field. Eli Manning threw 3 interceptions, including one to Pat Tillman and a pick six to Ed Reed.
- The Arizona Republic
Ouch......

Hope he gets better...

- TV Guide.
Okay then.
- ESPN
Who cares? It's all staged anyway.
- Access Hollywood
Wow, that quickly eh.
- G4 Attack of the Show
#BringKidsAwards2010toPHX. Sorry for the long hashtag, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
- Variety
Cool, best of luck to her.
The Sports Page
NHL Opening Week
- ESPN
Cool.
- TSN
Nice, hope the Sedins win a cup ITTL.
Nice.
Wishing him luck, might be a Silver Knight ITTL considering they have a lot of IOTL former Coyotes.
- CBS Sports
Go Kliff Go! (Just don't go into coaching)
- The Arizona Republic
MWAAAA-HA-HA-HA!!!! LA(ME)! (Get it?). BTW, can the Rays (or Devil Rays ITTL) win the 2008 World Series ITTL? (Really liked that 2008 team, feel good story that came out of nowhere to go the World Series but lost IOTL).

Reminde me was bigbugman coming out around thankgiving or christmas. I have been doing some thinking and have decided that luxor would make a good distubitor. Do you need me to send you my plot summary again

I just realized that Peacock's home video label is called Sony/MCA Home Entertainment, despite Peacock buying out Sony's shares in the company...

And if Sony/MCA Home Entertainment is going HD-DVD only for HD releases...

I have a feeling Sony itself is very angry at Peacock for teaming up with a rival format to their Blu-Ray at this point ITTL.

Wishing him luck, might be a Silver Knight ITTL considering they have a lot of IOTL former Coyotes.

Silver Knights starting lineup on opening week:
NumberPlayer NamePosition
19Shane Doan (C)Center
23Scott GomezForward
89Mikkel BoedkerForward
55Ed JovanovskiDefense
44Kurt SauerDefense
30Ilya BryzgalovGoalie

Canucks starting lineup opening week
33Henrik SedinCenter
22Daniel SedinForward
19Markus NaslundForward
44Todd BertuzziDefense
55Shane O'BrienDefense
1Roberto LuongoGoalie

Mighty Ducks (defending Stanley Cup champion) lineup. Here in San Diego, we're pretty much going through the victory hangover this year. LOL.
15Ryan GetzlafCenter
8Teemu SelanneForward
25Mike GrierForward
21Sean O'DonnellDefense
40Kent HuskinsDefense
35Jean-Sebastien GiguereGoalie

I just realized that Peacock's home video label is called Sony/MCA Home Entertainment, despite Peacock buying out Sony's shares in the company...

And if Sony/MCA Home Entertainment is going HD-DVD only for HD releases...

I have a feeling Sony itself is very angry at Peacock for teaming up with a rival format to their Blu-Ray at this point ITTL.

Actually, Peacock is already expanding to Bluray right now.

Oldnavy do you like the idea of a themepark in new zeald. I feel that top choices would a world of wonder a paromunt pincle. I would build a disney universal or wanrer park because those 3 companies have built in near by austilia. Maybe a six king park might work but kings built austilia wonderland only to sell to locals who sold it to sunway so they may be warry of building in oceaina.