As Dreamers Do Part Deux

The OTL strike killed George Miller’s Justice League: Mortals which would have been interesting. It also led to the introduction of Castiel on Supernatural. The originally idea was Dean was trapped in hell and his brother Sam was supposed to go rescue him. The strike mixed that idea so they introduced the Angel Castiel and he pulled Dean out of Hell..
I didn’t know that.

However, this Guild strike I was referring to only involve some the pro wrestlers who have their own branch of the Screen Actors Guild.

I didn’t know that.

However, this Guild strike I was referring to only involve some the pro wrestlers who have their own branch of the Screen Actors Guild.
I was just saying no Guild Strike then Supernatural never introduces Castiel. This in turn butterflies away an infamous scene in Riverdale where Jughead gives a speech calling them all freaks and calling his own hat stupid but phrases it as positive as that was based on Jensen Ackles going on a rant about the ending. Fans hoped Castiel and Dean would get together but instead Castiel confessed his feelings and was sent to hell while Dean had no response. Before it was released the fans thought Jensen was being homophobic but then changed to likely just him hating the ending.

Oldnavy I gave the themepark list draft another grammatical touch up. I hope it is no up to your standards and that you will post in the thread so, Feel free to make changes.

I was just saying no Guild Strike then Supernatural never introduces Castiel. This in turn butterflies away an infamous scene in Riverdale where Jughead gives a speech calling them all freaks and calling his own hat stupid but phrases it as positive as that was based on Jensen Ackles going on a rant about the ending. Fans hoped Castiel and Dean would get together but instead Castiel confessed his feelings and was sent to hell while Dean had no response. Before it was released the fans thought Jensen was being homophobic but then changed to likely just him hating the ending.
Okay that makes sense.

“After Disney got the majority stake of the Turtles, their top flight animator Daniel Abbott, knighted Sir Daniel in recent years, made two important contributions to the show. First, he noticed we made a mistake on the script for “Shredder’s Mom.” He pointed out that the original name Miyoko Saki was incorrect and that instead she would be Oroku Miyoko. He told us it was because it is family name first, given name second in many Eastern cultures. The second, and much more major contribution was the redemption arc for Baxter a couple of years after he was turned into a fly during the first full season.”
- David Wise; Head writer of the 1987 TMNT series

Any questions, comments, suggestions, etc before we get to Strange Magic and Hancock?
More of butterfly suggestions but I’d prefer Strange Magic not be a jukebox musical and closer to A Midsummer Night’s Dream. It’s inspiration. Hancock has two potential butterflies. It’s based on a script called Tonight he Comes about a boy trying to teach a superhero how he’s supposed to act. I’d change the title. At one point Dave Chappell was going to play Hancock.

Strange Magic (2008 Movie)
strangemagic-firstlook-trio-xlarge.jpg

Strange Magic
Released by Columbia Pictures on June 27, 2008

Produced in association with
Amblin Entertainment

Based on William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream and the television series Theo and Gretchen created by George Lucas

CGI animation produced by
Columbia-Tristar Imageworks
Industrial Light and Magic (owned by Amblin ITTL)

Main voices
Alan Cumming as Bog King
Evan Rachel Wood as Marianne
Kristin Chenoweth as Sugar Plum Fairy
Maya Rudolph as Griselda
Alfred Molina as the Fairy King
Elijah Kelley as Sunny
Brittany Murphy as Dawn
Jesse McCartney as Roland
Bob Einstein as Stuff
Peter Stormare as Thang
Kevin Michael Richardson as Brutus
John Rhys-Davies as Pare
Eric Bauza as Fairy Cronies
Brenda Chapman as Imp
Tony Cox as Plum Elf
Gary Rydstrom as Angry Gus

Notes
ITTL, Strange Magic takes place before the events of the 1988 SatAm series Theo and Gretchen, which Lucas created during his brief tenure as Columbia's chairman.​

Horton Hears a Who (2008 Film)
maxresdefault.jpg

Horton Hears a Who
Released on June 28, 2008

Distributors
Universal Pictures through Peacock Releasing (North America)
Paramount Pictures (International)

PDI DreamWorks

Main Voices
Same as OTL

Notes
ITTL, Dr. Seuss Enterprises, which oversees the Theodor Geisel estate, owns the songs that were used in the 1970 Chuck Jones/MGM version.
Paramount Pictures plans to reissue the 1970 version through Limited Run to cash in on the hype of this remake.​

maxresdefault.jpg

Horton Hears a Who

Distributors

PDI DreamWorks

Main Voices
Same as OTL

Notes
ITTL, Dr. Seuss Enterprises, which oversees the Theodor Geisel estate, owns the songs that were used in the 1970 Chuck Jones/MGM version.
Paramount Pictures plans to reissue the 1970 version through Limited Run to cash in on the hype of this remake.​
Given the circumstances ITTL, I feel like I need to share this:

Oldnayv navy announced that Riverside park is being sold to theme park LLC and that Great America is being sold to Palace Entertainment. Does anybody like the idea of Palace Entertainment Theme park build a park form scratch. Themepark LLC announced plans for a park call Thrillopliss in Nashville but it never got off crowd but If Orpyland surviving I don't think they would think to build there. They also plan to build something the great northwest park somewhere in Washington state IF they build a new park where should they. Potential place include Portland Oregon, l Washington Phoenix Arizona somewhere in Louisiana (IT may be better to build inland due to how hurricane prone New Orleans Biloix Mississippi Billings Montana West Yellowstone Wyoming (They get a lot tourist become they have close hotels and restaurants to yellow stone national park. They may see a theme park has way to boost tourism) Milwaukee Wisconsin Omaha Nebraska Ohuo hawia (There room on some farms sold in 2015 otl to developer to build a master planed communicant called Hoopli) or province rhode island Manchester new hamshine or Portland maine

Last edited:
maxresdefault.jpg

Horton Hears a Who

Distributors

PDI DreamWorks

Main Voices
Same as OTL

Notes
If hortne made by dreamworks what should take horten place over at blue sky. Maybe Blue sky does an adaption of sign of the seahorse Kungfu instead of dreamworks. You are already said that dreamworks released kung fu panda but who had it come out in the same some month as Horton and I find that to be implasualbe. I feel that either Horton and panda are made by spearte stuidos came out atleast 6 months apart or one of the two films are butteflied. Still this oldnavy timeline and if he wants dreamworks to release 2 movie in the same month its his decsion

Given the circumstances ITTL, I feel like I need to share this:
Yes, that's still in there.

@Goldwind2
ITTL, Horton had been in development at United Artists since they and the Geisel estate had reached a compromise over the royalties from the songs that Dr. Seuss co-wrote with Eugene Poddany for the TV specials and movies that Chuck Jones made at MGM.

UA reached another compromise for Horton with Universal since Peacock now has the theme park license for the Dr. Seuss characters. Paramount got involved as a result of the TBS-Paramount merger.

Peacock actually has two DreamWorks animation units. The main unit in Los Angeles did Kung Fu Panda while Horton was made by a newer unit based in Orlando.

Yes, that's still in there.

@Goldwind2
ITTL, Horton had been in development at United Artists since they and the Geisel estate had reached a compromise over the royalties from the songs that Dr. Seuss co-wrote with Eugene Poddany for the TV specials and movies that Chuck Jones made at MGM.

UA reached another compromise for Horton with Universal since Peacock now has the theme park license for the Dr. Seuss characters. Paramount got involved as a result of the TBS-Paramount merger.

Peacock actually has two DreamWorks animation units. The main unit in Los Angeles did Kung Fu Panda while Horton was made by a newer unit based in Orlando.

Blue sky will need another project to take the place of Horton. There are several project that Blue sky considered but neaver made . They include The Iguana Brothers A film adaptation of the Tony Johnson and Mark Teague children's book The Iguana Brothers: A Tale of Two Lizards.[37 ) Left Tern An animated film pitched by studio veteran H.B. "Buck" Lewis; was described as "Home Alone with Birds."[38] Mutts A film adaptation to the popular comic strip of the same name. ] and The Wainscott Weasel A film adaption of Tor Seidler's children's book The Wainscott Weasel.[63]. I would suggest Blue sky replacing Horton with an adaption of sgin of the seahorse. It would make a good aquatic movie to take the place of finding nemo. Ps Did henson and pixiar release finding nemo. I don't remeamber you doing a post on it.

Blue sky will need another project to take the place of Horton. There are several project that Blue sky considered but neaver made . They include The Iguana Brothers A film adaptation of the Tony Johnson and Mark Teague children's book The Iguana Brothers: A Tale of Two Lizards.[37 ) Left Tern An animated film pitched by studio veteran H.B. "Buck" Lewis; was described as "Home Alone with Birds."[38] Mutts A film adaptation to the popular comic strip of the same name. ] and The Wainscott Weasel A film adaption of Tor Seidler's children's book The Wainscott Weasel.[63]. I would suggest Blue sky replacing Horton with an adaption of sgin of the seahorse. It would make a good aquatic movie to take the place of finding nemo. Ps Did henson and pixiar release finding nemo. I don't remeamber you doing a post on it.

Iguana Brothers? I'm not sure if I've ever heard of that IOTL, but I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.

Iguana Brothers? I'm not sure if I've ever heard of that IOTL, but I'll keep that in mind. Thank you.
heres a linkt to infomation on the iguna brothers. https://www.amazon.com/Iguana-Brothers-Tale-Two-Lizards/dp/0590474685. Seahose is my top pitch horten replament at blue sky becuase nemo and shark tale were butterflied. Sout kore first cgi film the reef shark bait was bomb because it was accused of being a ripoff of shark tale and nemo, It my have done better atl but would still suffer form shoody cgi

Sound Bites for June 2008

Blanche Boudreaux on Columbia-TriStar moving My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to the front of the pipeline:

"Peacock came to me and said they were trying to get in touch with the Walt Kelly estate to bring Pogo back to TV. They wanted to have me be the animation supervisor and cast Gus to be the voice of Pogo. I turned it down because I only knew of the property from old Dell comic books that Uncle Andre saved from his childhood. Rachel Stone-Abbott wanted me to join her at Legendary because her niece had an idea for a show about these space warrior chicks named after different diamonds. When I told Bruce Timm and Clive Smith about these offers, they both went to Michael Uslan and convinced him to double my salary to stay here."

Joyce Chung on her role as Director of Community Outreach for the Mighty Ducks of San Diego
"Basically, my job is to keep the franchise active in the community. One day, I'll make the arrangements for some of the players to visit Rady Children's Hospital, the Ronald McDonald House and local schools. Another day, we'll collaborate with the Chargers on their annual blood drive. We emphasize underserved neighborhoods when opening up roller and ice hockey rinks for the Boys & Girls Clubs and YMCA's throughout the county. We collaborate with the San Diego Regional Center and local nonprofits to provide complementary tickets for fans on the autism spectrum."

"When I travel with Tiffany for road games, we'll hire a babysitter to help us with Lex. While some teams still fly commercially, we have our own plane. Since taking over for her dad, Tiff has arranged for the players and everyone else in our traveling party to have their TSA screenings at our practice facility. Then, we take buses to Lindbergh Field to board our plane. My job on each flight is to have the players vote for the in-flight movie. I usually sit next to Tiff. When we get to our seats, we put our diaper bag in the overhead compartment and we play rock-paper-scissors to decide who gets the aisle and window seats. Every player gets first class treatment on our plane with purple and teal leather seats. We also have Atari consoles to keep players occupied during flights. We have a full-time nutritionist on our staff to help prepare meals for each flight."

"When we land in each city, we have backup diapers shipped to Tiffany's hotel room by FedEx. Our team's hotel lodging is arranged during the schedule-making process in the offseason. Tiff prefers to have our hotel be as close to the arena as possible. Each game, both home and away, Tiff and I each bring about twelve or fourteen diapers to the arena, thrice what we'll really use, in case a game goes into overtime or a shootout. We bring the extra pairs with us to wear on the next flight."

"During the offseason, because we're the hometown team and because of the Disney heritage of our organization, we're the only NHL franchise to have a presence at San Diego Comic Con. Only the World League of American Football has a bigger Comic Con presence thanks to nerd-friendly marketing."

Blanche Boudreaux on Columbia-TriStar moving My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic to the front of the pipeline:

"Peacock came to me and said they were trying to get in touch with the Walt Kelly estate to bring Pogo back to TV. They wanted to have me be the animation supervisor and cast Gus to be the voice of Pogo. I turned it down because I only knew of the property from old Dell comic books that Uncle Andre saved from his childhood. Rachel Stone-Abbott wanted me to join her at Legendary because her niece had an idea for a show about these space warrior chicks named after different diamonds. When I told Bruce Timm and Clive Smith about these offers, they both went to Michael Uslan and convinced him to double my salary to stay here."

Joyce Chung on her role as Director of Community Outreach for the Mighty Ducks of San Diego
"Basically, my job is to keep the franchise active in the community. One day, I'll make the arrangements for some of the players to visit Rady Children's Hospital, the Ronald McDonald House and local schools. Another day, we'll collaborate with the Chargers on their annual blood drive. We emphasize underserved neighborhoods when opening up roller and ice hockey rinks for the Boys & Girls Clubs and YMCA's throughout the county. We collaborate with the San Diego Regional Center and local nonprofits to provide complementary tickets for fans on the autism spectrum."

"When I travel with Tiffany for road games, we'll hire a babysitter to help us with Lex. While some teams still fly commercially, we have our own plane. Since taking over for her dad, Tiff has arranged for the players and everyone else in our traveling party to have their TSA screenings at our practice facility. Then, we take buses to Lindbergh Field to board our plane. My job on each flight is to have the players vote for the in-flight movie. I usually sit next to Tiff. When we get to our seats, we put our diaper bag in the overhead compartment and we play rock-paper-scissors to decide who gets the aisle and window seats. Every player gets first class treatment on our plane with purple and teal leather seats. We also have Atari consoles to keep players occupied during flights. We have a full-time nutritionist on our staff to help prepare meals for each flight."

"When we land in each city, we have backup diapers shipped to Tiffany's hotel room by FedEx. Our team's hotel lodging is arranged during the schedule-making process in the offseason. Tiff prefers to have our hotel be as close to the arena as possible. Each game, both home and away, Tiff and I each bring about twelve or fourteen diapers to the arena, thrice what we'll really use, in case a game goes into overtime or a shootout. We bring the extra pairs with us to wear on the next flight."

"During the offseason, because we're the hometown team and because of the Disney heritage of our organization, we're the only NHL franchise to have a presence at San Diego Comic Con. Only the World League of American Football has a bigger Comic Con presence thanks to nerd-friendly marketing."
On the one hand, a revival of Pogo and TTL's version of Steven Universe could be worth moving away from Nelvana.
On the other hand, double the pay to stay at CBS is worth it in the end.

Regardless, this was a great story about the Mighty Ducks team.

On the one hand, a revival of Pogo and TTL's version of Steven Universe could be worth moving away from Nelvana.
On the other hand, double the pay to stay at CBS is worth it in the end.

Regardless, this was a great story about the Mighty Ducks team.
Right. But SU won't begin production until after Bob's Burgers and Gravity Falls are both greenlit. Also, Blanche is taking TBS-Paramount to court to make sure she still gets her residuals from the Fairly Odd Parents, Loud House and Arthur episodes she did when Paramount and Turner were still separate.

One other thing I forgot to mention:

Joyce:
"Every member of the winning team gets their own private day with the Stanley Cup. Tiff used her day for both of us to hoist the Cup on our float at the annual Pride parade. The Hockey Hall of Fame representative that was with us announced to the crowd at the parade that Tiff and I would become the first LGBT names engraved on the Cup. As soon as the crowd started cheering thunderously, it actually took me a little bit for me to realize the history Tiff and I both made. And we were both only 25."

"I used my day with the Cup to show it up close to my relatives that still live in Oakland. My maternal grandparents, both Nisei Japanese in their early eighties, were the ones who raised me after my parents died in the head-on collision that put me back in diapers. Anyways, they both hugged me and shed tears of joy when they saw the Cup sitting on their kitchen table. Some of my old high school friends came over and saw it, though one of them was still frustrated that the Sharks choked in the playoffs....again."

Questions submitted by @Mitch!

How were Sony, and Peacock, able to get Urusei Yatsura to air on Animax, as well as HBO?
Answer: Fox kept the basic cable rights and premium cable rights separate because they didn't anticipate the demand when they first started translating the series.

Why were they also able to allow Animax to air Universal’s notorious Dog of Flanders dub?
Answer: Even though that dub was considered a disaster by hardcore anime fans, Universal still felt there could still be money to be made from it.

For what reasons did Tiffany Disney approve, of the opportunity to run her own sports team?
Tiffany Disney: "When the Mighty Ducks began, Trey and I often sat with Dad in the owner's box. By the time I started my senior year of high school, Dad sat me down to tell me that sooner or later, I was gonna have to put on my big girl Pampers and go out into the world."

"Dad had initially wanted to sell the Mighty Ducks to an outside buyer because the family buisness was going through a slump in theme park revenue. Uncle Roy talked my Dad out of selling the team because any future buyer would likely try to move the team out of San Diego. So instead, since Trey was already branching out into sportswear, Dad decided to put the team in my name. His choice to put me in charge of the Mighty Ducks was because I saved almost every program from every home game. Also, it was mentioned a number of times in my IEP meetings at school that I would talk about every game with my classmates during recess and lunch."

"Initially, I was supposed to take over on my eighteenth birthday in 2001. But the NHL Board of Governors told Dad that I had to wait till I was 21. So while I waited, I took business classes at San Diego State University on an accelerated program and that's where I met Joyce. In 2005, I turned 22, I graduated from SDSU and Joyce and I got married. The day after my wedding, the NHL gave me paperwork to fill out to make things official."