As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Oldnavy will blue sky studios be releasing a flim this year in the place. My favorite idea for a horten subsitue is Sign of the seahorse. Do you want me to remind you of the other option. Does any else have an idea for blue sky can do in the place of horten

A review of the Fox Movietoon Revival Staff from 1984 until 1991.

AnimatorsWriters/StoryboardVoice actorsMusic
Daniel Abbott [1]
Bruce Timm
Eric Goldberg
Tom Ruegger
Andreas Deja
John Kimball [2]
Steve Melendez [3]
Mike Judge [5]
Tom Sito
Bruce W. Smith
Brad Bird
Mark Evanier
Linda Woolverton
Rachel Stone
Floyd Norman
Paul Dini
Fujiko Miller
Willie Ito
Ed Gombert
Lynne Naylor
Obie Scott Wade
Lincoln Peirce
Phil Harnage
Soleil Moon-Frye as Little Audrey
Fred Savage as Casper the Friendly Ghost
Arnold Stang as Herman
Sid Raymond as Baby Huey
Howard Ashman (New song lyrics)
Alan Menken (New music)
Winston Sharples (Original Fox Movietoon theme) [4]
Mack David, Jerry Livingston and Al Hoffman (Casper theme song)

[1] Knighted Sir Danel Abbott in 2006.
[2] Son of Ward, one of Walt Sr's Nine Old Men.
[3] Son of Bill, longtime Peanuts TV special animator.
[4] The Jack in the box intro composed IOTL for Paramount's Noveltoons by Sammy Timberg.
[5] Latecomer (1987-91)

That should be most of them, but if there's somebody I left out, let me know.

Lisa Guerrero (Inside Edition): "What's the wackiest idea your Dad came up with?"

Tiffany Disney: "When he got the C&C Music Factory to help out with the ad campaign for the original VHS releases of the Fox Movietoon revival shorts in 1991."

A review of the Fox Movietoon Revival Staff from 1984 until 1991.

AnimatorsWriters/StoryboardVoice actorsMusic
Daniel Abbott [1]
Bruce Timm
Eric Goldberg
Tom Ruegger
Andreas Deja
John Kimball [2]
Steve Melendez [3]
Mike Judge [5]
Tom Sito
Bruce W. Smith
Brad Bird
Mark Evanier
Linda Woolverton
Rachel Stone
Floyd Norman
Paul Dini
Fujiko Miller
Willie Ito
Ed Gombert
Lynne Naylor
Obie Scott Wade
Lincoln Peirce
Phil Harnage
Soleil Moon-Frye as Little Audrey
Fred Savage as Casper the Friendly Ghost
Arnold Stang as Herman
Sid Raymond as Baby Huey
Howard Ashman (New song lyrics)
Alan Menken (New music)
Winston Sharples (Original Fox Movietoon theme) [4]
Mack David, Jerry Livingston and Al Hoffman (Casper theme song)
I have been wanting to know about this revival for a while. But what a stacked crew! Eric Goldberg, Mike Judge, and Brad Bird as animators, Mark Evanier, Paul Dini, and Lincoln Pierce doing some writing, Soleil Moon-Frye getting in touch with Arnold Stang, and music from Menken and Ashman to boot!
[1] Knighted Sir Danel Abbott in 2006.
[2] Son of Ward, one of Walt Sr's Nine Old Men.
[3] Son of Bill, longtime Peanuts TV special animator.
[4] The Jack in the box intro composed IOTL for Paramount's Noveltoons by Sammy Timberg.
[5] Latecomer (1987-91)

That should be most of them, but if there's somebody I left out, let me know.
Fascinating historical context. But are there any examples of shorts that haven't been mentioned since the late 80s? Just curious.

Oldnavy I remember that you said that you wanted to save the American Adventure theme park in England. You mention that paramount was planing on building the pinnacle Europe on the site of the American adventure. Did the turner paramount merger derail that plan. Alternate saviors of the American adventure include pragues renuinds (spain largest theme park company. They own palce entertiment)Compagnie des Alpes‎ Six Kings Aspro Parks‎ the walbia group (They were sold to six flags in 1998 sold to a comapny called star parks in 2004 and then sold to compagines des alpes in 2006. You never mentioned what happen to them atl. They have been bought by some european captial magnemnt firm that decide to keep the name walbia ) hertage great britain plc (they light water valley and the land end hoilday complex )Plopsa or the virgin group

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Slammiversary is ready to be posted, but I also want to talk about another issue I've brought up in the post: Jeff Hardy's retirement. Here is a timeline detailing his fall from grace:

2001: Jeff leaves his brother behind to go work for AEW and quickly gets pushed up into USA title division (their version of the IC championship.) He wins the title from Chief Morley and goes on to have a 6 month reign that shows that he's the next big star.

April 2002: The USA title is vacated after Jeff fails a drug test. The drug in his system is Fentanyl, which is sold otc but largely banned by both AEW and WCW due to how easy one can get it without a prescription. Jeff had been abusing this throughout his entire reign and had refused to go to rehab when the drug test is revealed. AEW let's him go due to the incident.

June 2002: Jeff debuts on TNA Wrestling defeating, Sonny Siaki and Jimmy Wang in a triple dance.

June 2003: Jeff no shows TNA's Genesis supercard when he is in the main event against Jeff Jarrett for the World Title. As a swap in, ECW's Raven takes on Jarrett. TNA fires Jeff for this incident.

August 2003: Jeff finally chooses to get clean with motivation from his brother and Shane Helms. He enters a 3 month rehab program to clean himself up. It works for now.

November 2003: Jeff debuts in WCW as the Mattitude Army's mystery partner against the Horsemen at the Mayhem Wargames. They win the match, allowing Matt to challenge for the US title at that year's Starrcade.

April 2005: After winning the world title just one month prior from Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore are found in their hotel room by his brother and Shane Helms with several bottles of vodka, several packets of somas, and a marijuana bong. He isn't breathing but Matt manages to resuscitate him with CPR and a Deliberator to restart his heart. In the aftermath of this near-death experience, Matt and Shane report this to Bischoff who once again tell Jeff "GO TO REHAB OR YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED FROM THIS COMPANY!" Despite pleading from all parties that truly care about him, Jeff refuses. The World title is vacated and Jeff is out of another company.

May-December 2005: Any attempts to return to AEW falls flat due to this incident. Jim Cornette, current promoter of the NWA, also decline him due to his drug issues. ECW declines not to the drug problems, but see that his booking fee is too high to sign him to a contract. Impact doesn't even bother to even entertain bringing him back.

January 2006: Jeff and Shannon makes his debut as the rock band Peroxy?gen, releasing their first album in November, The Modest Monster. It is a critically reviled album that sells well due to fans of the wrestlers work.

February 2007-June 2008: With all of the major promotions refusing to work with him, Jeff chooses to work at Combat Zone Wrestling. A promotion where safety is pushed aside for a level of deathmatch style violence that makes ECW go "you need to chill."

June 8th, 2008: During his first round match in the Tournament in Death, Jeff goes for his trademark Swanton Bomb off the top of 15 foot ladder onto his opponent who is laying on a table and covered with light bulbs. The move connects but several shards pierce Jeff's spine in the process. This injury causes four discs in his spine to break, leaving him paralyzed. The Whisper in the Wind has seen the end of his career.

So what do you guys think about this tragedy?

T
Hey everyone. Slammiversary is ready to be posted, but I also want to talk about another issue I've brought up in the post: Jeff Hardy's retirement. Here is a timeline detailing his fall from grace:

2001: Jeff leaves his brother behind to go work for AEW and quickly gets pushed up into USA title division (their version of the IC championship.) He wins the title from Chief Morley and goes on to have a 6 month reign that shows that he's the next big star.

April 2002: The USA title is vacated after Jeff fails a drug test. The drug in his system is Fentanyl, which is sold otc but largely banned by both AEW and WCW due to how easy one can get it without a prescription. Jeff had been abusing this throughout his entire reign and had refused to go to rehab when the drug test is revealed. AEW let's him go due to the incident.

June 2002: Jeff debuts on TNA Wrestling defeating, Sonny Siaki and Jimmy Wang in a triple dance.

June 2003: Jeff no shows TNA's Genesis supercard when he is in the main event against Jeff Jarrett for the World Title. As a swap in, ECW's Raven takes on Jarrett. TNA fires Jeff for this incident.

August 2003: Jeff finally chooses to get clean with motivation from his brother and Shane Helms. He enters a 3 month rehab program to clean himself up. It works for now.

November 2003: Jeff debuts in WCW as the Mattitude Army's mystery partner against the Horsemen at the Mayhem Wargames. They win the match, allowing Matt to challenge for the US title at that year's Starrcade.

April 2005: After winning the world title just one month prior from Diamond Dallas Page, Jeff Hardy and Shannon Moore are found in their hotel room by his brother and Shane Helms with several bottles of vodka, several packets of somas, and a marijuana bong. He isn't breathing but Matt manages to resuscitate him with CPR and a Deliberator to restart his heart. In the aftermath of this near-death experience, Matt and Shane report this to Bischoff who once again tell Jeff "GO TO REHAB OR YOU WILL BE BLACKLISTED FROM THIS COMPANY!" Despite pleading from all parties that truly care about him, Jeff refuses. The World title is vacated and Jeff is out of another company.

May-December 2005: Any attempts to return to AEW falls flat due to this incident. Jim Cornette, current promoter of the NWA, also decline him due to his drug issues. ECW declines not to the drug problems, but see that his booking fee is too high to sign him to a contract. Impact doesn't even bother to even entertain bringing him back.

January 2006: Jeff and Shannon makes his debut as the rock band Peroxy?gen, releasing their first album in November, The Modest Monster. It is a critically reviled album that sells well due to fans of the wrestlers work.

February 2007-June 2008: With all of the major promotions refusing to work with him, Jeff chooses to work at Combat Zone Wrestling. A promotion where safety is pushed aside for a level of deathmatch style violence that makes ECW go "you need to chill."

June 8th, 2008: During his first round match in the Tournament in Death, Jeff goes for his trademark Swanton Bomb off the top of 15 foot ladder onto his opponent who is laying on a table and covered with light bulbs. The move connects but several shards pierce Jeff's spine in the process. This injury causes four discs in his spine to break, leaving him paralyzed. The Whisper in the Wind has seen the end of his career.

So what do you guys think about this tragedy?
This is horrible! I can't believe something like this happend to one of my all time favorite wrestlers.

World Bowl XX (2008 sporting event)
World Bowl XX
Held on June 28, 2008
Venue: Liberty Bowl; Memphis, Tennessee
TV: UPN
Announcers: Ernie Johnson and Michael Strahan
Studio anchors: Fred Hickman, Jimmie Johnson, Ronnie Lott and Terry Crews
Sidelines: Michael Barkann and Fran Charles

The Jacksonville Tomcats, two seasons removed from their arrival from St. Louis, upset the heavily favored Baltimore Ravens to represent North America in this game.

Over in Europe, the Battle of Britain saw the London Monarchs humiliate the Scottish Claymores in front of a sold out Hampden Park.

Beale Street, Libertyland and Graceland each saw a huge boost in tourism as a result of fans from both Jacksonville and London traveling to the Memphis area for the World Bowl. Even the logo for World Bowl XX was patterned after neon signage typical of the Beale Street music venues.

Of course, Terrell Owens being TO, demanded the ball every down. As a result, London was able to keep him covered on most passing downs.

The Monarchs would go on to win 28 to 10. The MVP was Monarchs receiver and British native Marvin Allen.

Meet Edmundo Santos
OIP.7mPqHNmC_20uqfHIuG5pbgHaIn
Edmundo Santos (1902-1994), just like IOTL, translated countless Disney classics into Spanish for theatrical releases throughout Mexico and most of Latin America. His son Edmundo, Jr. provided the Spanish voice of Roo in Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree (1966).

NOTABLE SPANISH DUBS
Blanca Nieves y los Siete Enanos (Late 1930's)
Pinocho (Early 1940's; Pinocchio)
Fantasia (Early 1940's; Deems Taylor's narration filmed for the Spanish version with Carlos Villarias in Taylor's place)
La Cenicienta (Early 1950's; Cinderella)
La Dama y el Vagabundo (1956; Lady and the Tramp)
El Conejo Pedro (1958)
Alicia en el pais de Maravillas (1970)
Hansel y Gretel (1972)
Robin Hood (1974)
La Bella y la Bestia (1976)
La Guerra de las Galaxias (1978; Star Wars: A New Hope)
Bernardo y Bianca (1978; The Rescuers)
Rapunzel (1980)

La Reina de las Nieves (1981; The Snow Queen)
El Secreto de NIMH (1982)
ET: El Extraterrestre (1983)

El Libro de la Selva (1985; The Jungle Book)

Notable Spanish dubs by Santos' longtime assistant Francisco Colmonero
Lamu (1984; Urusei Yatsura)
El Conejo Roger (1988; Who Framed Roger Rabbit)

Tortugas Ninjas
(1990; First TMNT movie)

Nickoldoean didn't do much in the way adult animaiton. That was because Nick garnet Viacom pefered putting there adult cartoon like Bevis and Butthead, Cartoon Sushi Drawn Togetor and South Park on MTV or Comedy Central. With Nick own by the Jim Henson company Nicoleon may air some adult cartoons. While the Henson is best for family they have an adult division called Henson Alternative. There first program was 2006 adult puppet show called pupeet. I feel that henson altnerte programing will probby air on nick at nite. I also feel that adult cartoon based on Hanna Barra properties like Sealab 2021 and havery birdman attoneyr at law will also air on nick at night.

AlsoHas anyone remember the 2021 otl adult swim short film Learning with Pibby crated by Dogde Greenly . IT is about about naive euduational cartoon character called Pibby whose safe happy pre shcool cartoon world is attacked by a dark spirt that transform any cartoon that it consumes into sick twist version of itself. Pibby manges to escape to a series other cartoon worlds (Mostly hanbara properties and shows that air on Nickelodeon atl) but she is followed by the Darkness. Form the course of the short the niaive pibby learns how fight matures into a badass hero who leads an army to desytory the dark sprit. The Leanring with pibby short serves as piolot slash proof concpet trailer so their is a chance that a learnign with pibby series will be made .

Oldnavy i remamber that in the orfl American magic you created Rachel Stone so she could create Steven Universe years before Rebbeca Sugar did. Do you think you would open to create a fiticonla animator who creates Leanring with Pibby abefore Dodge Greenly does. If so I am looking foward to a leanring with pibby post. I hope I won't have to wait long. IF you are not will willing to make a ficitional animator to create Learning with Pibby before Dodge Greenly then will be open to have Pibby getting picked up when the time past the 2021 mark

OIP.7mPqHNmC_20uqfHIuG5pbgHaIn
Edmundo Santos (1902-1994), just like IOTL, translated countless Disney classics into Spanish for theatrical releases throughout Mexico and most of Latin America. His son Edmundo, Jr. provided the Spanish voice of Roo in Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree (1966).

NOTABLE SPANISH DUBS
Blanca Nieves y los Siete Enanos (Late 1930's)
Pinocho (Early 1940's; Pinocchio)
Fantasia (Early 1940's; Deems Taylor's narration filmed for the Spanish version with Carlos Villarias in Taylor's place)
La Cenicienta (Early 1950's; Cinderella)
La Dama y el Vagabundo (1956; Lady and the Tramp)
El Conejo Pedro (1958)
Alicia en el pais de Maravillas (1970)
Hansel y Gretel (1972)
Robin Hood (1974)
La Bella y la Bestia (1976)
La Guerra de las Galaxias (1978; Star Wars: A New Hope)
Bernardo y Bianca (1978; The Rescuers)
Rapunzel (1980)

La Reina de las Nieves (1981; The Snow Queen)
El Secreto de NIMH (1982)
ET: El Extraterrestre (1983)

El Libro de la Selva (1985; The Jungle Book)

Notable Spanish dubs by Santos' longtime assistant Francisco Colmonero
Lamu (1984; Urusei Yatsura)
El Conejo Roger (1988; Who Framed Roger Rabbit)

Tortugas Ninjas
(1990; First TMNT movie)
As a person who is VERY into international dubs, I approve of this post.

Up next for July 2008:
Batman: Year Two
Shezow 2: The Wrath of Coldfinger
Hancock
Mamma Mia!
Wanted
Hellboy 2
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Disney/Blue Sky flick to be named later

Up next for July 2008:
Batman: Year Two
Shezow 2: The Wrath of Coldfinger
Hancock
Mamma Mia!
Wanted
Hellboy 2
Journey to the Center of the Earth
Disney/Blue Sky flick to be named later
Looks like a good month. I'd check out Batman that month, and rent Shezow 2, Mamma Mia!, and the Disney/Blue Sky flick later in the year.

As for what it could be, how about a theatrical version of Casper's Scare School? At least with that, we can tie it into the TV series on Fox. No hard feelings on that, though.

Can I write a fanfiction about your charaters meeting up and reacting to certin moives that they made.
[Forgive the spelling I have dislkea]