As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@WB18 @stratonapba @TheMatthew25 @farmerted555
@mrcubfan415

This just in...
After years of tension with the Dodgers over September home dates, the Brooklyn Jets announce they are proposing a new stadium on what is currently overflow parking for the World's Fair park in the Willets Point section of Queens. [1] If the proposal is approved by borough officials, the Jets will continue to play at the Dodger Dome in Atlantic Yards before the new facility is completed.
- ESPN

[1] This is the OTL Shea Stadium site around the Flushing/Willet's Point part of Queens. This was also where the USFL's New Jersey Generals wanted to build a domed stadium after the Jets moved to the Meadowlands.

Notable uses of the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme at sporting events

2004:
- In his last year as Mariners' skipper, Lou Piniella's meltdown was drowned out by the Curb theme at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum.
- As the Suns put a playoff smackdown on the Spurs, Gregg Popovich was trolled by the Curb theme after receiving two technicals and an ejection.

2006:
- When the Bruins lost to the Mighty Ducks in a shootout, the loudspeakers at Sempra Energy Center blared the Curb theme during Tukka Rask's meltdown.

2007:
- The Curb theme accommodated Tim Duncan's trip to the locker room after he was unfairly ejected from a Spurs/Mavericks game for laughing on the bench.
- At the Superdome, a mistake by referee Ed Hochuli sets off Rams head coach Bill Belichick during the Rams' opening night loss to the defending Super Bowl champion Saints.
- The Curb theme was heard when John Tortorella began throwing sticks on the ice during the Lightning's shutout loss to the Moondogs at Quicken Loans Arena.

2004:
- In his last year as Mariners' skipper, Lou Piniella's meltdown was drowned out by the Curb theme at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum.
- As the Suns put a playoff smackdown on the Spurs, Gregg Popovich was trolled by the Curb theme after receiving two technicals and an ejection.

2006:
- When the Bruins lost to the Mighty Ducks in a shootout, the loudspeakers at Sempra Energy Center blared the Curb theme during Tukka Rask's meltdown.

2007:
- The Curb theme accommodated Tim Duncan's trip to the locker room after he was unfairly ejected from a Spurs/Mavericks game for laughing on the bench.
- At the Superdome, a mistake by referee Ed Hochuli sets off Rams head coach Bill Belichick during the Rams' opening night loss to the defending Super Bowl champion Saints.
- The Curb theme was heard when John Tortorella began throwing sticks on the ice during the Lightning's shutout loss to the Moondogs at Quicken Loans Arena.
Ok, maybe it's overstayed it's welcome, to restate everyone else on this thread.

BTW, how are the Seattle Thunderbirds and Vancouver Canucks doing ITTL? (Since the Coyotes don't exist ITTL). (I've somewhat become a Kraken/Canucks fan IRL because of A. My move up to PDX from AZ last year and they are the closest teams to me and B. The Coyotes ability to do nothing but suck has just driven me over the edge. Don't ask me of how i'm a fan of both).

BTW, how are the Seattle Thunderbirds and Vancouver Canucks doing ITTL? (Since the Coyotes don't exist ITTL). (I've somewhat become a Kraken/Canucks fan IRL because of A. My move up to PDX from AZ last year and they are the closest teams to me and B. The Coyotes ability to do nothing but suck has just driven me over the edge. Don't ask me of how i'm a fan of both).
The T-Birds have struggled in recent years after their Stanley Cup appearance in 1994. However, the sleeping giants that are more likely to awaken in the Western Conference are the Kings and Blackhawks.

The Canucks are still stacked with not only Luongo in net and the Sedin twins, but they still have Markus Naslund too.

If you're wondering where Shane Doan is ITTL, he is now with the Las Vegas Silver Knights. However, the 2007-08 Silver Knights are predicted to struggle in a Pacific Division dominated by all three teams in the Golden State. By the way, when the Silver Knights arrived from Calgary in '96, they played temporarily at the MGM Grand Garden and Thomas and Mack Center before getting their own rink along the Strip (roughly the same site as the OTL T-Mobile Arena).

The T-Birds have struggled in recent years after their Stanley Cup appearance in 1994. However, the sleeping giants that are more likely to awaken in the Western Conference are the Kings and Blackhawks.
Well hopefully they can get something going soon.
The Canucks are still stacked with not only Luongo in net and the Sedin twins, but they still have Markus Naslund too.
Nice! I’m actually going to Vancouver pretty soon to see game, hopefully it’ll go pretty well.
If you're wondering where Shane Doan is ITTL, he is now with the Las Vegas Silver Knights. However, the 2007-08 Silver Knights are predicted to struggle in a Pacific Division dominated by all three teams in the Golden State. By the way, when the Silver Knights arrived from Calgary in '96, they played temporarily at the MGM Grand Garden and Thomas and Mack Center before getting their own rink along the Strip (roughly the same site as the OTL T-Mobile Arena).
Seems like the captain is still on a sucky team. Hopefully he gets a cup ITTL.

@Stalin1944
ITTL, the New York Giants still have the lowercase "ny" initals on the helmets.

Here's my idea for a secondary logo, but you probably won't like it.
8P1Sh6i.png
Took a couple days to hear back, but I showed this to a friend who's from New York and is a sports fan; here's what she said:
This looks a bit retro but it’s pretty interesting
Could go on a helmet

Any questions, comments, etc. before we get to Wicked and Enchanted?

Also coming up; American Gangster, National Treasure 2: Book of Secrets, Bee Movie, Alvin and the Chipmunks (Live action movie), I am Legend and Sweeney Todd.