As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Don’t get me wrong, but doesn’t the Road Runner only appear in post-1948 Warner shorts? The era Turner doesn’t own?

No he's in most of them after 1948

that's what i meant by POST 1948.

My bad I misread
WB still licenses post-1948 shorts to CN occasionally. Especially since the Looney Tunes don't really occupy that many time slots on Warner Freeform, mostly at night.

Dang, why they do their main cartoon franchise like that?
IOTL, cable channels have had to resort to marathons of a single show during the daytime to account for cord-cutting.

ITTL, cable bills are lower. But in the coming decades ITTL, there will still be a shift to over the top (OTT), on demand, fiber, broadband and direct-to-consumer platforms as well as a resurgence of antennas with hidden subchannels like MeTV and stuff.

Plus, there will likely be a way for streaming and physical media to coexist in the future ITTL, but it'll take me a bit to find the right balance.

Warner Freeform in recent years had trimmed the Looney Tunes' airtime to make room for more original scripted material and a few revivals of lesser known Merv Griffin game shows.

IOTL, cable channels have had to resort to marathons of a single show during the daytime to account for cord-cutting.
I know, that's why people is ditching cable en masse.....

And we all already know about the current state of streaming.....
ITTL, cable bills are lower. But in the coming decades ITTL, there will still be a shift to over the top (OTT), on demand, fiber, broadband and direct-to-consumer platforms as well as a resurgence of antennas with hidden subchannels like MeTV and stuff.
Well, that's good, but cable will still remain popular and relevant, right?
Plus, there will likely be a way for streaming and physical media to coexist in the future ITTL, but it'll take me a bit to find the right balance.
Nice.
Warner Freeform in recent years had trimmed the Looney Tunes' airtime to make room for more original scripted material and a few revivals of lesser known Merv Griffin game shows.
Ok, how are these shows faring, and how is Bleach doing on Warner Freeform?

Right, but only if networks embrace OTT and streaming once those become more popular.
I have no idea why IOTL I have to insert a cable password or subscribe to the most expensive tier of a streaming service to get online access to a network I can get on TV for free.
Exactly, and with streaming becoming more like cable itself.
Would more stringent regulation help ITTL?
Very much so
Same here, it would likely help out a lot.
Yeah sure and a more fluid toonami schedule
Yeah, what is Toonami airing at the moment?
Perhaps the FCC can help here in the States.
Right.

@Otakuninja2006
Other than that, Toonami has been airing Robotech reruns. Toonami for the most part this year has consisted of reruns licensed from Fox, New Line and Lionsgate.
Even though it's just reruns, the fact that Toonami has stuff from the progenitor of Hollywood anime dubs, a subsidiary of Golden Harvest, and the new kid on the block makes me cautiously optimistic about its future.

But does it have the One Piece dub that Lionsgate made ITTL?

Great! One of the most anticipated films of 2008 are going to be Carolco's 10,000 B.C. and Peacock/Universal/Turner's Popeye the Sailor Man. But prior to that, RKO's Resident Evil: Extinction, Carolco's Predator vs. Xenomorph: Requirem, Luxor Pictures' (OTL Universal/Morgan Creek made the film) Sydney White, Warner Bros.' The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, Lionsgate's Good Luck Chuck, Touchstone's (OTL Disney mase the movie) The Game Plan, Peacock/Universal's The Kingdom, Paramount's Michael Clayton, 20th Century-Fox's remake of The Heartbreak Kid, TriStar Pictures' The Seeker, Turner/MGM's Lars and the Real Girl, Columbia's We Own the Night, Lionsgate/IDW's 30 Days of Night, Miramax 2.0's Gone Baby Gone, Peacock/Gramercy's Dan in Real Life and Lionsgate's Saw IV were the soon-to-be-released films.

Six flags New Zealand
Six flags merged kings enterment to form six kings. They havn't built a new park since six flags hollywood park opend in 1999. Thus it maybe it time for them to build again. Currently Six flags only forgin park is canda's wonderland so I would call the new zealand park new zealand's wonderland. Ironically six kings used to own austirlia but they sold it to an austriain firm who sold it to sunway who sold it to disney

Six flags merged kings enterment to form six kings. They havn't built a new park since six flags hollywood park opend in 1999. Thus it maybe it time for them to build again. Currently Six flags only forgin park is canda's wonderland so I would call the new zealand park new zealand's wonderland. Ironically six kings used to own austirlia but they sold it to an austriain firm who sold it to sunway who sold it to disney
Well same thing

Phineas and Ferb (2007 TV Series)
wp1887971.jpg

Phineas and Ferb
Launched on September 22, 2007 on Fox

Created by
Dan Povenmire
Jeff "Swampy" Marsh

Executive Producers
Dan Povenmire
Robert F. Hughes
Sir Daniel Abbott

Animation produced by
Walt Disney Television Animation (Burbank and Kansas City)

Theme song performed by
Bowling for Soup

Voice Talents
Same as OTL

Notes
As the voice of Lawrence Fletcher, Phineas and Ferb is Richard O'Brien's first project for the Disney conglomerate since The Rocky Horror Picture Show in 1975. Rocky Horror is often debated as being the first 20th Century-Fox release under Disney's ownership. Because Rocky Horror was already in post-production when the Fox purchase was first announced in July of '75, some film historians suggest that Fox's first release through the Buena Vista distribution arm was technically The Omen, which was released a year later.​