As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Entertainment News for Early September 2007

Almost a year after the abrupt resignations of Weinstein and Bush, President D'Alesandro may face a competitive primary in her own party next year.
- The Washington Post

Microsoft released a statement confirming that plans for a Paramount theme park in Dubai have been scrapped due to public backlash. Critics say that Microsoft going forward with opening a park in the United Arab Emirates - a country where homosexuality is illegal under Sharia law - would undermine Bill and Melinda Gates' contributions to local LGBT groups in the Seattle area.
- The Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Acting Attorney General Eric Holder announces the unsealing of 50 counts of exploitation of minors in connection to Anklegate, the scandal which has dealt a major blow to Phil Anschutz's crumbling empire.
- CNN

First Leno, now Letterman???
NBC has placed longtime Tonight Show host David Letterman on paid leave for two weeks after footage resurfaced on fast-growing video sharing website YouTube of 1995 segments in which Letterman cracked dozens of redneck stereotypes along with incest and child molestation jokes at the expense of actor Gus St. Pierre and his younger sisters. These segments aired throughout the duration of the Kricfalusi trials.
- Inside Edition

Amid growing public pressure, Cartoon Network has confirmed that Danny Phantom and Fairly Odd Parents have both been canceled.
- CNN

Another former Hampshire Constabulary officer confesses to sending then-14 year old Sir Daniel Abbott back into the home of notorious paedophile Olivia Abbott after he complained of having been tied to her bed by his wrists.
- BBC News
1. I Hope she can get re-elected. But I can wait and see.
2. No Comment For Now...
3. 50 Counts?! Damn!
4. I'm sorry @OldNavy1988, but no, no, NO! Leno, I let it slide but now Letterman. For Christ's sake please stop. It is beyond overkill now. Drop this story idea and let's move on now.
5. Please give them a proper ending instead of canceling them flat out. It's stupid if the shows were that popular to end them on cliffhangers due to being canceled thanks to the Butch Hartman being a complete A****** but please rethink that?
6. Okay. I can understand why you keep bringing it up and I'm okay with it. But I am getting way past annoyed due to bringing it up over and over.

Sorry, but I honestly needed to just bring this up since the start of the American Magic Redo... There are things I like about this timeline but so many other stuff that should have been trimmed out or on the cutting room floor. I honestly wish some things were handled better okay? Sorry for the rant...

2. No Comment For Now...
3. 50 Counts?! Damn!
4. I'm sorry @OldNavy1988, but no, no, NO! Leno, I let it slide but now Letterman. For Christ's sake please stop. It is beyond overkill now. Drop this story idea and let's move on now.
5. Please give them a proper ending instead of canceling them flat out. It's stupid if the shows were that popular to end them on cliffhangers due to being canceled thanks to the Butch Hartman being a complete A****** but please rethink that?
6. Okay. I can understand why you keep bringing it up and I'm okay with it. But I am getting way past annoyed due to bringing it up over and over.

Sorry, but I honestly needed to just bring this up since the start of the American Magic Redo... There are things I like about this timeline but so many other stuff that should have been trimmed out or on the cutting room floor. I honestly wish some things were handled better okay? Sorry for the rant...
This is what I mean by feel good timeline .

D'Alesandro1. I Hope she can get re-elected. But I can wait and see.
2. No Comment For Now...
3. 50 Counts?! Damn!

Nancy Pelosi/ D'Alesandro is a suppoeter of Ending the emgago with cuba and So I am. I hope who ever winds the election will end the emgraog. I also hope that Unversal Paramount Bally Six Kings Warner or turner will build a park in. I feel that cuba could substain atleast 2 world park maybe even 3.

2. No Comment For Now...
3. 50 Counts?! Damn!

It’s okay Matthew. I too think American Magic can be extremely well but is in desperate need of an editor to be a really great timeline. Keep in my this is just my stupid and pointless personal opinion and not meant to be taken as a dig at the author.

This is what I mean by feel good timeline .

Nancy Pelosi/ D'Alesandro is a suppoeter of Ending the emgago with cuba and So I am. I hope who ever winds the election will end the emgraog. I also hope that Unversal Paramount Bally Six Kings Warner or turner will build a park in. I feel that cuba could substain atleast 2 world park maybe even 3.

It’s okay Matthew. I too think American Magic can be extremely well but is in desperate need of an editor to be a really great timeline. Keep in my this is just my stupid and pointless personal opinion and not meant to be taken as a dig at the author.

If I drop the scandals now or hit the rewind button, would you guys be open to the idea of a fan contribution thread?

If I drop the scandals now or hit the rewind button, would you guys be open to the idea of a fan contribution thread?
honestly your call but just keep at it for now. Drop the scandals for good though. as for a fan contribution thread. I honestly think you should have done that back at the start. Maybe let a select few pitches from fans get added to the timeline. Like one for wrestling, one for movies, etc, etc...

It's your call I'm in having pitches from fans. My thoughts After Hartman is found Guilty and the Hampshire Constabulary Trial and Anklegate I would drop it for good unless it contributes to the timeline and make it useful.

Yeah, you should stop dropping scandal after scandal and a fan contribution thread does sound promising, but I don’t know right now.

The modifyers was rejected by nicklodeon in 2007 otl despite the postive audeneice testing because nickoldoean didn'success with tv shows with felmale leads.Oldnavy wa cartoon will more willing to experment with female leads and thus greenlite the show .

Is there any questions or comments before we get to the next big update?
Maybe as a compensation for the cancellation of the two Butch Hartman shows, Cartoon Network is giving Pendleton Ward a new contract to Ruby-Spears. Ronnie Biddles and My Stupid Cats are replacement players, and it will start in 2008.
Miramax 2.0 and Seltzerberg are planning on two sequels to Epic Movie in 2008 (OTL's titles were Meet the Spartans and Disaster Movie, TTL's titles are Epic Movie Part II and Epic Movie Part III).