• 10 AM: TDI
  • 10:30 AM: Woody Woodpecker/Chowder
  • 11 AM: TMNT
  • 11:30 AM: Wayside
  • 12 PM: Grossology
  • 12:30 PM: Ed, Edd n Eddy
Has Casper and Molly been cancelled?
The results don’t look good

Communication between Nelvana and Nintendo was disrupted by an earthquake in Japan.
Oh......

What that gotta do with Transformers tho?
Here’s what I’d be watching:
  • 8 AM: Arthur
  • 8:30 AM: WordGirl
  • 9 AM: Ben 10/LazyTown/Phineas and Ferb
  • 9:30 AM: Being Ian
  • 10 AM: TDI
  • 10:30 AM: Woody Woodpecker/Chowder
  • 11 AM: TMNT
  • 11:30 AM: Wayside
  • 12 PM: Grossology
  • 12:30 PM: Ed, Edd n Eddy
Has Casper and Molly been cancelled?
Well.....

It looks decent enough..

On the other hand, here's what I would watch:
ArthurArthurArthurArthur
WordGirlWordGirlMaya and MiguelMaya and Miguel
Ruby GloomLazytownPostman PatMagi-Nation
Being IanEdgar and EllenAnimaliaOut of Jimmy's Jead
Zatch Bell!The BatmanThe Spectacular Spider-ManTotal Drama Island
The Story of Tracy Beaker (ya'll already know me...)Tracy Beaker Tracy BeakerTracy Beaker (sorry, WITCH can wait on Odyssey.)
Shaun the SheepTMNTWinx ClubShaun the Sheep
Power RangersPower RangersPower RangersPower Rangers
He-ManHe-ManHe-ManHe-Man
One PieceOne PieceOne PieceOne Piece
Yeah, the only shows I'd watch year-round is Tracy Beaker, Power Rangers, He-Man, Arthur and One Piece (although Shaun the Sheep, WordGirl and Maya and Miguel comes close).

Right, but the legal issues that Butch Hartman is currently facing has prompted Cartoon Network to scramble to make last minute changes.
So.....

Now what? Does this mean no 15th Anniversary Special?

If so, they can save it for their 20th in 2012.

But a relaunch and new programming is necessary.

Dear Blanche, which Loud House character do you relate to the most?

Blanche: "When I was at the lowest point in my life, living under the roof of John K in '93, I'd definitely say I was gloomy like Lucy. Luna, because she likes to play guitars, reminded me very much of Del. Lex (Lincoln IOTL) definitely reminded me of Gus. Colette was definitely a lot like Linda (Lynn, Jr. IOTL) because she liked to play sports. Lisa reminded me of Daphne because she always got good grades while Gus was always the class clown. I'd say Gabby was a lot like Lola, very into princess type of characters. Avril was definitely a lot like Lilly because even though she and Gabby were fraternal twins, she was the youngest of us kids."

kirbopher15

Kicked
Dear Blanche
It has been a while since we talked I have been dealing with school lately so don’t expect any letters to be as frequent as they were back when I was first tuning in to you and introduced my friend to you and thus a big crush was born I was wondering if out of curiosity you would be able to draw my sister with Casper on a walk in the park.
Yours sincerely,
Deakin Causer

Entertainment News for Early September 2007

Almost a year after the abrupt resignations of Weinstein and Bush, President D'Alesandro may face a competitive primary in her own party next year.
- The Washington Post

Microsoft released a statement confirming that plans for a Paramount theme park in Dubai have been scrapped due to public backlash. Critics say that Microsoft going forward with opening a park in the United Arab Emirates - a country where homosexuality is illegal under Sharia law - would undermine Bill and Melinda Gates' contributions to local LGBT groups in the Seattle area.
- The Seattle Post-Intelligencer

Acting Attorney General Eric Holder announces the unsealing of 50 counts of exploitation of minors in connection to Anklegate, the scandal which has dealt a major blow to Phil Anschutz's crumbling empire.
- CNN

First Leno, now Letterman???
NBC has placed longtime Tonight Show host David Letterman on paid leave for two weeks after footage resurfaced on fast-growing video sharing website YouTube of 1995 segments in which Letterman cracked dozens of redneck stereotypes along with incest and child molestation jokes at the expense of actor Gus St. Pierre and his younger sisters. These segments aired throughout the duration of the Kricfalusi trials.
- Inside Edition

Amid growing public pressure, Cartoon Network has confirmed that Danny Phantom and Fairly Odd Parents have both been canceled.
- CNN

Another former Hampshire Constabulary officer confesses to sending then-14 year old Sir Daniel Abbott back into the home of notorious paedophile Olivia Abbott after he complained of having been tied to her bed by his wrists.
- BBC News

The Sports Page
Thursday night, the New Orleans Saints hoisted their championship banner before a sold out crowd at the Superdome. The Saints easily won their Opening Night game against the Los Angeles Rams, but the game will be remembered for this moment...

Kevin Harlan (Fox Sports commentator): "Brees' throw is incomplete, but there's a flag in the backfield..."

Ed Hochuli (NFL Referee): "Personal foul, roughing the passer, Defense, Number ninety-two. Fifteen yards, automatic first down."

Harlan: "Michael Strahan the guilty party..."

Cris Carter (Fox Sports commentator): "I disagree with that call. Strahan merely bumped into Brees while his eyes were focused on the ball..."

Harlan: "Look out!!! Here comes Belichick! And he's about to give Ed Hochuli an earful!"

***Saints fans boo Belichick as he walks up to Hochuli.***

Carter: "Kevin! Hold up! Listen!"

***Luciano Michelini's "Frolic" plays over the Superdome loudspeakers while Belichick yells at Hochuli.***

Harlan: "Yes, indeed. That's the unmistakable theme to Curb Your Enthusiasm being played here at the Superdome!"

***Both announcers crack up****

Almost a year after the abrupt resignations of Weinstein and Bush, President D'Alesandro may face a competitive primary in her own party next year.
- The Washington Post
Oh, boy.
Microsoft released a statement confirming that plans for a Paramount theme park in Dubai have been scrapped due to public backlash. Critics say that Microsoft going forward with opening a park in the United Arab Emirates - a country where homosexuality is illegal under Sharia law - would undermine Bill and Melinda Gates' contributions to local LGBT groups in the Seattle area.
Sounds nice.
Acting Attorney General Eric Holder announces the unsealing of 50 counts of exploitation of minors in connection to Anklegate, the scandal which has dealt a major blow to Phil Anschutz's crumbling empire.
- CNN
Dreadful!
NBC has placed longtime Tonight Show host David Letterman on paid leave for two weeks after footage resurfaced on fast-growing video sharing website YouTube of 1995 segments in which Letterman cracked dozens of redneck stereotypes along with incest and child molestation jokes at the expense of actor Gus St. Pierre and his younger sisters. These segments aired throughout the duration of the Kricfalusi trials.
- Inside Edition
Maybe we should leave the NBC late-night crowd to SNL and early-morning news reports.
Amid growing public pressure, Cartoon Network has confirmed that Danny Phantom and Fairly Odd Parents have both been canceled.
- CNN
Well, at least CN has more shows to promote outside those two. I hope.
Another former Hampshire Constabulary officer confesses to sending then-14 year old Sir Daniel Abbott back into the home of notorious paedophile Olivia Abbott after he complained of having been tied to her bed by his wrists.
- BBC News
Maybe it's because of various circumstances, but if I was ever in Daniel's shoes, I'd wind up being the new Exhibit A in why mental health is important. I won't or can't say how I'd do that, though.
The Sports Page
Thursday night, the New Orleans Saints hoisted their championship banner before a sold out crowd at the Superdome. The Saints easily won their Opening Night game against the Los Angeles Rams, but the game will be remembered for this moment...

Kevin Harlan (Fox Sports commentator): "Brees' throw is incomplete, but there's a flag in the backfield..."

Ed Hochuli (NFL Referee): "Personal foul, roughing the passer, Defense, Number ninety-two. Fifteen yards, automatic first down."

Cris Carter (Fox Sports commentator): "I disagree with that call. Strahan merely bumped into Brees while his eyes were focused on the ball..."

Harlan: "Look out!!! Here comes Belichick! And he's about to give Ed Hochuli an earful!"

***Luciano Michelini's "Frolic" plays over the Superdome loudspeakers while Belichick yells at Hochuli.***

Harlan: "Yes, indeed. That's the unmistakable theme to Curb Your Enthusiasm being played here at the Superdome!"

Nice.

- The Washington Post
Ok...
GOOD!
- CNN
HOLY JESUS CHRIST 50 COUNTS OF WHAT?
- Inside Edition
Welp....

Might as well just can CBS and NBC's respective late night shows at this rate....
- CNN
Well, it was about time......

So... What's gonna replace them now?
- BBC News
That's sad....
The Sports Page

I don't get it.....

- The Washington Post

- CNN

- Inside Edition

- CNN

- BBC News

The Sports Page

***Both announcers crack up***
With Parmount Dropping out of dubialand will CBS Discovery, Time Warner , Bally and Turner drop out

- The Washington Post
Okay.
Good. Don’t need to support anywhere that’s against human rights (looking at your 2022 World Cup).
- CNN
Here we go again, just lock the dude up.
- Inside Edition
Oh please, can we stop with this ridiculous. It happened 12 years ago, time to move on.
- CNN
Finally. Now Butch can spend the rest of his days in prison.
- BBC News
Alright, stop, just stop. This is way too overrated.
The Sports Page

😂 😂 😂
That’s just about the funniest thing I’ve never seen happen.

• What other originals does CN have at the moment? I think SpongeBob and Loud House are among them, yes?
  • What’s next, is the late night guy at ABC (is it Jimmy Kimmel ITTL?) gonna be outed for something?